Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 400 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 450 500 900 1400 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 23694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17709

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Torchkit  [View Original Post]
    No way in hell that girl exists.
    Ads in Columbus and Toledo. BS ad TGTBT.

  2. #17708
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTail58  [View Original Post]
    Why are so many girls asking for deposits? I keep hearing how so many guys have flaked out on an appointment, but that goes both ways. I have tried to buy small content material and two things, 1. It wasn't worth the $20 or never got what I paid for, so giving deposits on dates doesn't sound like a good idea. The only time I would consider it is if the girl is well reviewed and a solid provider or recommended by a senior writer here.

    This one want $50 up front.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...s-old/47462213

    I am coming to town in the North Canton area and would like a recommendation this Thursday as it is hard to find a girl here.

    D.
    Suppose you need a new roof. You call a guy advertised on craigslist, he quotes you a price and says before he comes out you need to send him a deposit. You only know his phone number. Do you send it?

  3. #17707
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTail58  [View Original Post]
    Why are so many girls asking for deposits? I keep hearing how so many guys have flaked out on an appointment, but that goes both ways. I have tried to buy small content material and two things, 1. It wasn't worth the $20 or never got what I paid for, so giving deposits on dates doesn't sound like a good idea. The only time I would consider it is if the girl is well reviewed and a solid provider or recommended by a senior writer here.

    This one want $50 up front.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...s-old/47462213

    I am coming to town in the North Canton area and would like a recommendation this Thursday as it is hard to find a girl here.

    D.
    No way in hell that girl exists.

  4. #17706

    Lily / Ally Update

    Got a snapchat text from Lily / Ally claiming that she had been shot. What? I just saw her a couple of days ago wandering around the Dollar General Store's parking lot looking a little dazed and confused but no blood stains. Can anyone concur?

  5. #17705
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTail58  [View Original Post]
    Why are so many girls asking for deposits? I keep hearing how so many guys have flaked out on an appointment, but that goes both ways. I have tried to buy small content material and two things, 1. It wasn't worth the $20 or never got what I paid for, so giving deposits on dates doesn't sound like a good idea. The only time I would consider it is if the girl is well reviewed and a solid provider or recommended by a senior writer here.

    This one want $50 up front.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...s-old/47462213

    I am coming to town in the North Canton area and would like a recommendation this Thursday as it is hard to find a girl here.

    D.
    Well in this situation its because that's a scam ad probably operated overseas. In other scenarios, its junkies trying to get a quick buck from saps that can't get laid.

    C92.

  6. #17704
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTail58  [View Original Post]
    Why are so many girls asking for deposits? I keep hearing how so many guys have flaked out on an appointment, but that goes both ways. I have tried to buy small content material and two things, 1. It wasn't worth the $20 or never got what I paid for, so giving deposits on dates doesn't sound like a good idea. The only time I would consider it is if the girl is well reviewed and a solid provider or recommended by a senior writer here.

    This one want $50 up front.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...s-old/47462213

    I am coming to town in the North Canton area and would like a recommendation this Thursday as it is hard to find a girl here.
    Smells of being nothing more than a fake ad or scam. "Note. I can sale any type of hot video and pics".

    I can sale a new car if you are interested. LOL!

  7. #17703
    Quote Originally Posted by LenDavid  [View Original Post]
    Raychrlz90. Did you see her?
    Ya I think so. But I can't find the profile now.

  8. #17702

    Deposits?

    Why are so many girls asking for deposits? I keep hearing how so many guys have flaked out on an appointment, but that goes both ways. I have tried to buy small content material and two things, 1. It wasn't worth the $20 or never got what I paid for, so giving deposits on dates doesn't sound like a good idea. The only time I would consider it is if the girl is well reviewed and a solid provider or recommended by a senior writer here.

    This one want $50 up front.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...s-old/47462213

    I am coming to town in the North Canton area and would like a recommendation this Thursday as it is hard to find a girl here.

    D.

  9. #17701

    Well not going to pay that much

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfLover68  [View Original Post]
    Same here.

    $400 just to meet for drinks (which I buy, of course).

    $500 to meet, nothing physical for a few dates.

    $600 per hour.

    $700 ppm. The highest ask so far.

    And $100 per month just to be able to message these people.
    I guess it's me and my computer for a while. LOL.

  10. #17700

    This one

    Quote Originally Posted by CleveLoser  [View Original Post]
    On SA the standard rate is like 300. Can sometimes talk down to 250 or 300. I am up front on what I want.

    Incidentally, who was the pregnant one? I think I know, wondering if it's the same one.
    Raychrlz90. Did you see her?

  11. #17699
    Quote Originally Posted by LenDavid  [View Original Post]
    I have contacted 3 different ladies from this site and everything starts at 3.5 - 4.0 I'm sorry I just don't see the value in it especially for a first time meeting One was 7 mouths pregnant.

    I'm not cheap and don't mind paying for good service but Gees.
    On SA the standard rate is like 300. Can sometimes talk down to 250 or 300. I am up front on what I want.

    Incidentally, who was the pregnant one? I think I know, wondering if it's the same one.

  12. #17698

    Seeking Arrangement

    Quote Originally Posted by LenDavid  [View Original Post]
    I have contacted 3 different ladies from this site and everything starts at 3.5 - 4.0 I'm sorry I just don't see the value in it especially for a first time meeting One was 7 mouths pregnant.

    I'm not cheap and don't mind paying for good service but Gees.
    Same here.

    $400 just to meet for drinks (which I buy, of course).

    $500 to meet, nothing physical for a few dates.

    $600 per hour.

    $700 ppm. The highest ask so far.

    And $100 per month just to be able to message these people.

  13. #17697
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchkit  [View Original Post]
    I'd bet scam rather than sting.
    Could be either, but the emphasis on "party favors" leads to me to believe sting.

  14. #17696

    Secret Benefits

    I have contacted 3 different ladies from this site and everything starts at 3.5 - 4.0 I'm sorry I just don't see the value in it especially for a first time meeting One was 7 mouths pregnant.

    I'm not cheap and don't mind paying for good service but Gees.

  15. #17695

    Jewel??

    Has anyone visited with her since she's come back?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape