Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 142 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 192 242 642 1142 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 22120
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20005

    Not a good idea to post that

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack76  [View Original Post]
    I passed by the 27th Ave 88th St hotspot and got to witness two of the girls going at it in the intersection. One girl pulled the other down by the ponytail and was pounding on her! I feel bad that anyone has to live that life but at the same time that was more entertaining than the NBA finals!
    Probable not a good idea to post that.

  2. #20004
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack76  [View Original Post]
    I passed by the 27th Ave 88th St hotspot and got to witness two of the girls going at it in the intersection. One girl pulled the other down by the ponytail and was pounding on her! I feel bad that anyone has to live that life but at the same time that was more entertaining than the NBA finals!
    Please tell us you got out of car, ran over and ejaculated on them before calmly driving away.

  3. #20003

    S.w.w.e.

    I passed by the 27th Ave 88th St hotspot and got to witness two of the girls going at it in the intersection. One girl pulled the other down by the ponytail and was pounding on her! I feel bad that anyone has to live that life but at the same time that was more entertaining than the NBA finals!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6DBF954F-FC09-4245-AF91-941CCDBB4D51.jpg‎   FCAAD0B3-3F91-4A91-8B38-2FAAAD7CAB5C.jpg‎   93479B0F-5EBE-43BB-836E-DDF617291F52.jpg‎  

  4. #20002
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  5. #20001

    So here is a question

    Quote Originally Posted by BangItty  [View Original Post]
    I get where you're coming from but for me the nexx is just straight up convenient and cheap, it beats driving way down to okeechobee and paying a lot more for the room, and realistically speaking I go to the nexx every couple days and I only see cops in there maybe once or twice a month if that.
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPigs  [View Original Post]
    Sorry pal, I'm not OK with them lighting up my car with their red and blues and spotlights and pulling me out of the car to talk. Fuck that noise. They did this right in front of us to some poor monger and his Hottie Blond WSW he had with him. You're kidding yourself if you think any girls are going to help you out in that situation. Not to mention at that point you are caught with a known hooker in your car. At a sleazebag motel. . yeah. Good luck with that.
    Under what right a cop can do that on a private property which is the hotel and question anyone.

    There is no laws about going to a motel to fuck and even if it's a know worker. Who is to say that's not you gf in real life.

    So as long as you don't have illegal stuff on you or weapons.

    They legally would have nothing on you no mention of money in exchange for ass. It's more about harassing.

    Where is the probable cause for them to even question you at all for being at the hotel.

    Ya know what I mean.

    What bothers me more is the fucking hood want to be pimps by the motel or gas station.

    There is anyway the same 4 or 5 just draws so much attention.

    The other thing is when there is a dumb ***** or a dumb fuck idiot at the window getting a room and asking for all sorts of things and demands and complaints.

    Acting if the are reserving a room at a 5 star hotel and delaying everyone else.

    It's a FUCK motel short stay.

    Stop acting like it's the Mariot.

    How hard is it.

    How long stay you want.

    Give I'd pay and shut the fuck up. Next.

  6. #20000

    I get where you're coming from

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPigs  [View Original Post]
    Sorry pal, I'm not OK with them lighting up my car with their red and blues and spotlights and pulling me out of the car to talk. Fuck that noise. They did this right in front of us to some poor monger and his Hottie Blond WSW he had with him. You're kidding yourself if you think any girls are going to help you out in that situation. Not to mention at that point you are caught with a known hooker in your car. At a sleazebag motel. . yeah. Good luck with that.
    I get where you're coming from but for me the nexx is just straight up convenient and cheap, it beats driving way down to okeechobee and paying a lot more for the room, and realistically speaking I go to the nexx every couple days and I only see cops in there maybe once or twice a month if that.

  7. #19999
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarabajo69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a month ago, and then again picked her up 2 weeks ago. Supposedly she moved further East, so she does not frequent Unity as much anymore, although that's where I picked her up.
    Where did you found her. I think I saw her by 8st the other day, but When I turned around she was gone.

    Also has anyone seen Barbi.

  8. #19998

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by AlRod2020  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up with her that same day.

    She was so out of it.

    And no her digits are not working. She doesn't have the phone anymore but maintains the voicemail. No idea how.
    Saw her a month ago, and then again picked her up 2 weeks ago. Supposedly she moved further East, so she does not frequent Unity as much anymore, although that's where I picked her up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎  

  9. #19997
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAJunk  [View Original Post]
    My minion friend share with me, that was this past weekend and still got them digits.
    I hooked up with her that same day.

    She was so out of it.

    And no her digits are not working. She doesn't have the phone anymore but maintains the voicemail. No idea how.

  10. #19996
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLama  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Blondie (Eren or Erin). Haven seen in a few months.
    My minion friend share with me, that was this past weekend and still got them digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220627_191836.jpg‎  

  11. #19995

    Blondi

    Has anyone seen Blondie (Eren or Erin). Haven seen in a few months.

  12. #19994

    Kimmie

    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiMonger  [View Original Post]
    Definitely Kimmie if she's from West Palm. Where you see her at? Haven't seen her for 3 months. Last being around 46st and 32 ave.
    Saw her at 46 and 29 ave. By where the bus stop used to be.

  13. #19993

    Hate that f motel

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPigs  [View Original Post]
    I picked up my regular fine ass ebony gal the other night north of 88th. She's fine as fuck and worth whatever. Fuck that what it's worth babble shit this is something that could be REAL important.

    Off we go to the Nexx motel down the street, and as soon as we turn in. You guys that have been there know that once you drive in you're not turning around you're stuck.

    Anyway, two LEO's that are parked right there. Light up every light on their cars and shine right into my car. She duct down and was not seen. Right now I'm shitting myself. She said just go park they didn't see her and wait a few. So right now I'm fucking trapped in this place and watching two cops that have this place staked out.

    Sit in the car for a while and we figured out a back way to walk around and not be seen by them. I'm still shitting myself.

    Just before our date got started. I see them with their cars lit up again with some unlucky guy with a hot as fuck blondie babydoll.

    Needless to say this ruined our date, I couldn't think about anything but these fucking guys right outside our window with all their lights on.

    Don't know what was / is going on but this is all exactly how what happened about 11;30 pm. I'm not going to drive into the Nexx motel ever again.

    Problem is what other place worth a shit is even around there?
    I hate that fucking motel alway a bunch of losers just hanging around, which draws too much attention.

    Always have to wait in line to get a fucking room and pain in the ass to check out.

    It's the same amount of time of you drive to okeechobee and the rooms are nicer and a no fuckboys want to be pimps.

  14. #19992
    Quote Originally Posted by BangItty  [View Original Post]
    I frequent the Nexx often and police are usually there now and again, they've questioned my date before but I just tell the girls to say we met at the beach and stick to that story, but I've only had to resort to that a couple times, the police haven't troubled me the recently, you can also try budget inn, or even motel 7 on 7th and I believe 135 but I haven't been to any of those in years.
    Sorry pal, I'm not OK with them lighting up my car with their red and blues and spotlights and pulling me out of the car to talk. Fuck that noise. They did this right in front of us to some poor monger and his Hottie Blond WSW he had with him. You're kidding yourself if you think any girls are going to help you out in that situation. Not to mention at that point you are caught with a known hooker in your car. At a sleazebag motel. . yeah. Good luck with that.

  15. #19991

    Sometimes they're just there

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPigs  [View Original Post]
    I picked up my regular fine ass ebony gal the other night north of 88th. She's fine as fuck and worth whatever. Fuck that what it's worth babble shit this is something that could be REAL important.

    Off we go to the Nexx motel down the street, and as soon as we turn in. You guys that have been there know that once you drive in you're not turning around you're stuck.

    Anyway, two LEO's that are parked right there. Light up every light on their cars and shine right into my car. She duct down and was not seen. Right now I'm shitting myself. She said just go park they didn't see her and wait a few. So right now I'm fucking trapped in this place and watching two cops that have this place staked out.

    Sit in the car for a while and we figured out a back way to walk around and not be seen by them. I'm still shitting myself.

    Just before our date got started. I see them with their cars lit up again with some unlucky guy with a hot as fuck blondie babydoll.

    Needless to say this ruined our date, I couldn't think about anything but these fucking guys right outside our window with all their lights on.

    Don't know what was / is going on but this is all exactly how what happened about 11;30 pm. I'm not going to drive into the Nexx motel ever again.

    Problem is what other place worth a shit is even around there?
    I frequent the Nexx often and police are usually there now and again, they've questioned my date before but I just tell the girls to say we met at the beach and stick to that story, but I've only had to resort to that a couple times, the police haven't troubled me the recently, you can also try budget inn, or even motel 7 on 7th and I believe 135 but I haven't been to any of those in years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape