Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 18423
-
06-28-22 22:43 #9333Senior Member

Posts: 1063What! 3-4. Shit, dudes in dc would pay her 1 k. 3-4 are usually the ghetto chick's.
Originally Posted by NukeLaLoosh
[View Original Post]
Blown away.
-
06-28-22 14:12 #9332Senior Member

Posts: 148There's a reason for that
The reason as far as I can tell is simple. If you post anything here guys run to the girl pretending to be a white knight. To try and get discounted rates then the girl tries to figure out who it is and everyone suffers. Plus when you add to the fact there a lot of lurkers in here who don't know how to talk to girls. Had a girl quit doing it because a lurker from here was so blunt and forward with her. Turned her off the whole thing because he made her feel like a prostitutie. These girls walk the thin line in there minds of not being prostitutes. So recommend girls we are no longer seeing or just wasn't our type. That or we screen who we release information to. Even then I rarely release the damage for SB for multiple reasons one my deal might be better than yours, or hell you could get a better deal than me. Plus unlike escorting almost every arrangement is different. I had a girl say an amount then spend the night because she liked me. If I had demanded that she would have ran. Or if I had said how much to spend the night she would have bolted. Use this for what I do confirms she's real either looks like her pictures or not everything else YMMV.
Originally Posted by ChiefQueef
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 12:57 #9331

Posts: 4Brooke
Perfect little body and awesome lay. I think she's still active, at least when home from school (she goes to UVA). Damage was anywhere from 3-4 when we met.
-
06-28-22 12:51 #9330

Posts: 4Amanda
Older, I think she's late 30's, but absolutely perfect body and loves to ride a D. Lives in DC and think she's from Ohio originally. Damage was 4.
-
06-28-22 11:04 #9329

Posts: 4Some Reviews
Been in the game for a few years now and just came across this site. Sure wish I had awhile ago! Anyway, figured I'd intro myself w some reviews. I'm debating getting back on SA but wondering if it's worth the cost? It's gotten quite a bit more expensive.
Anyway, I'll follow this with some reviews. Just posting pics and first names as I don't know links or if they're still on the site. Happy to swap notes of anyone I post and in particular if you're willing to share info for any leads you could send my way.
-
06-28-22 06:43 #9328Senior Member

Posts: 138Asked me for 8.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 06:38 #9327Senior Member

Posts: 1384 to 5 oo depending on the way crypto does.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 01:56 #9326Senior Member

Posts: 518BaybeeRay98
She has a lot of meat on the bones. I wouldn't say she's a BBW, but she is on the BBW side of "Curvy. " When I met her (no intimacy), she was fresh from the gym at work, and was disheveled / no makeup. She was one of my first M&Gs and I was kind of surprised at the difference between her posted pics and real life.
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 18:14 #9325Senior Member

Posts: 328Skeptical
I'm always skeptical of SB's who show their face only and Body Type ="Curvy".
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 09:15 #9324Senior Member

Posts: 547KiannaJay
Here is another real one with a great body and DTF, but I am too busy to meet:
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-549380f15cf4
-
06-27-22 09:12 #9323Senior Member

Posts: 547BaybeeRay98
No, I actually forgot about her in the last two weeks. I became preoccupied with my new selection.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
But, first, please explain "pretty big".
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-82a78f6763f4
-
06-26-22 21:18 #9322Senior Member

Posts: 631Freespiritlove
Not thing in particular. Just msg her and setup a date in 2 days of talking. I do have a baby face. I'm in my 41 years old, but look late 20's or early 30's. All the SBs are shock when I remind them of my real age.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 21:05 #9321Senior Member

Posts: 1026Did you say or do anything in particular to get her attention? I've messaged her a few times over months, she hasn't even looked at them or seen my profile.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 15:45 #9320Senior Member

Posts: 1063Looks black and not Latina. I think a lot of black chick's change their ethnicity to bypass the search. She's a bit ghetto looking so I tend to avoid.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
Plus she's fugly.
-
06-26-22 13:59 #9319Senior Member

Posts: 328Rockysasha
Here she is:
Originally Posted by ChiefQueef
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-57093e2d5fe7












Reply With Quote





