Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 781 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 281 681 731 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 831 881 1281 1781 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,715 of 37329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25629

    Foxxy

    If you're interested in seeing Foxxy you better get it done soon. A little birdie told me she was heading out of town soon.

  2. #25628

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo  [View Original Post]
    Just reminiscing about old Dakota bliss, honestly miss her skinny ass cumming on junior((midlo loxation for those who know. Know. Green home).

    Tried to set with her recently had to leave once I noticed how bad the monkey was.
    No longer down on South Side -- still around and at a long stay place in west end -- look on TRYST for contact info. It is current. But her communications are as bad as they ever were. Not sure of monkey status but she was OK when I saw her a few weeks ago.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dakota-bliss


    SA.

  3. #25627

    Latina Traveler

    Visited this weekend. Pics are old, definitely has put on quite a bit of weight. Hotel and room were in decent spot and clean. Extra for BBBJ, Greek etc. Started out doggy then complained and wanted to be on her stomach. Switched to missionary was awkward so tried to switch back to doggy more complaints tried to offer HJ or BJ to finish instead. Ended up leaving wouldn't repeat.

  4. #25626
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    Have had trouble getting a text back form Taryn, does she still have the same number ending in 8570?
    That's the number I have, and I have not gotten a reply from her in days.

  5. #25625

    Tropical Delight

    Quote Originally Posted by IRelax32  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream? Face looks familiar.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tropicaldelight
    Yes, seen her multiple times for outcall always been on time. Offers everything bare. Upcharge for greek but I didn't partake not my thing. Good attitude, takes directions well ass is amazing.

  6. #25624

    Double post

    Apologies for posting right after my last request for digits, but does anyone have a recommendation for a throatgoat? Someone that can take a decent sized throat pounding too. Or a gumjob pro. Happy to be back and can't wait to contribute more to the community.

  7. #25623

    Taryn Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Its pretty much in henrico.
    Yikes, and we all know that Henrico bring higher LEO risk, but at least her location was a hotel where you first enter the building, then enter the rooms from a central hallway. For the mongers, this is 100% better than being able to be observed entering and exiting a room from the street or parking lot. With this in mind, I went ahead and dreamed up a date scenario where I meet an amazing woman who goes right to the top of my rotation. I had been wondering if / when Staxx would lose that top spot, and the moment is here.

    In my fantasy, Taryn is about 5' 7", slender, mid 30's, and super cute. Set up was easy and she managed this very professionally, meaning we arranged the date more than a day ahead of time and she had no problem keeping the appointment time. Confirmed by text that morning, and an hour before. A final text once I arrived for the room number, I was knocking within 5 minutes of the scheduled time, which I appreciate because I do not enjoy sitting in my car in a hotel parking lot waiting and waiting. The door opens and she greets me with a big smile in a sexy outfit. The room was bright and clean, there was no smell of smoke, candles, or anything. After the initial hello hug and kiss, she did the "cop check" crotch grab to reassure herself, I dropped the 150 HH donation on the dresser, and we on our date. Who said she doesn't allow kissing? That's a YMMV, because my session was full on GFE during the entire time with plenty of LFK and a little DFK too. We discussed what I like, talked a little small talk in between smooches, as we got undressed. Enjoyed BBBJ to warm up cover on for mish and doggie BBBJWCIM to finish. Yes, a most amazing BJ. I didn't ask or try for anything else, so I don't know other menu options. I went a bit over my HH time, but she wasn't a clock watcher. She cleaned me up with wet washcloth, we talked more about life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, I got dressed and away I go. I will most certainly repeat visits to this sweetheart.

    I do not have permission to share her contact info.

  8. #25622
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Reminisce

    Just reminiscing about old Dakota bliss, honestly miss her skinny ass cumming on junior((midlo loxation for those who know. Know. Green home).

    Tried to set with her recently had to leave once I noticed how bad the monkey was.

  9. #25621

    Back in town

    Here for a few weeks and wanted to ask if anyone was willing to share Taryn's number. Thanks in advance!

  10. #25620

    Taryn

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    Have had trouble getting a text back form Taryn, does she still have the same number ending in 8570?
    That's her text now app number. I usually contact her on the number that ends in 1257. Don't ask me for her number because I do not have her permission to give it out.

  11. #25619
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Hey blazer12, you posted 3 straight reviews we appreciate the reports but outside of staxx most of us don't know the other 2 girls. A link to their ad or a pic of them will help out greatly as well. Happy hunting hopefully you can find us the next diamond in the rough.
    Agreed at blazer12, it is helpful to include links. But FYI the other two have been reviewed here.

    Amber Rose: https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...f/021772391179.

    Karma / MJ: https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/119851903077.

  12. #25618
    As of Friday, that is still the number.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    Have had trouble getting a text back form Taryn, does she still have the same number ending in 8570?

  13. #25617

    Taryn

    Have had trouble getting a text back form Taryn, does she still have the same number ending in 8570?

  14. #25616

    Texas info via PM only

    So I have already answered some PMs for details from those who may get out there occasionally, and I am happy to help as I can for those who are truly interested in seeing someone. No need to do it here as most won't find it useful, but I will answer PMs as best I can for those that do.

    And cameras do sit on stands, or can be held by the provider herself. Also doubles work, but I didn't do that this trip.

    As for texas, the laws haven't changed availability much as far as I can tell. But I only see providers that I know or are well known to the long-time verified bobbiests (their word for SM, as it is more strict to join) as reliable and professional.

    Prices are a bit higher there than our locals, but much less than travelers. My 4 romps over the week were each 150-250 with video and depending on special requests.

  15. #25615
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Links or pics with reviews?

    Hey blazer12, you posted 3 straight reviews we appreciate the reports but outside of staxx most of us don't know the other 2 girls. A link to their ad or a pic of them will help out greatly as well. Happy hunting hopefully you can find us the next diamond in the rough.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape