Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 8737
-
06-26-22 21:31 #5167Regular Member

Posts: 17Scarey Carey
One time she took my donation before session I then left. 45 min later.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
She called me saying I robbed her and never went back.
-
06-26-22 21:29 #5166Senior Member

Posts: 174Re: Blonde Barbie Scam
Yep PA is 100% right. I texted her, see attached, & played along. A scammer for sure.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 14:00 #5165Senior Member

Posts: 338She retired just before the pandemic.
Originally Posted by Incantation
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 07:42 #5164Senior Member

Posts: 2148Blonde Barbie Scam
This one is asking for a Cashapp payment before meeting.
https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...s/379215604784
-
06-25-22 20:14 #5163Senior Member

Posts: 116Info
Any one know what happened to Bentley Banks?
She was fun.
-
06-25-22 14:24 #5162Senior Member

Posts: 210Isabella same here
Tried to set something up last week when I was going to be in the New Haven area. She responded to my initial contact and I think we set up a time, but when the time came and I was ready to be on my way, nothing but silence. Too bad. I'll probably try again though.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 12:18 #5161Senior Member

Posts: 694Carey
Carey still posts occasionally in the Bridgeport area. I haven't seen her since pre-pandemic, but her pic is starting to show her age. Don't know about Dylan.
Originally Posted by DubletduBlow
[View Original Post]
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...k/086819062599
-
06-25-22 11:36 #5160Senior Member

Posts: 103What happened to these 2?
Any idea what happened to these 2? Used to be regulars on the STG Bridgeport and New Haven locations:
The ebony chick used to go by Kelly and then Dylan and I don't recall the white chick's name. Both offered great BBBJ and were very reliable, at least in my experience.
-
06-25-22 11:13 #5159Senior Member

Posts: 36Anyone try her out or know if she's legit see her ad every now and again and would love to meet if she is legit.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...d/949106393485
-
06-25-22 09:58 #5158Senior Member

Posts: 36I saw Nina Chanel / Alexis or whatever she goes by is in new haven on stg. Is she legit? If so I'd love to meet her. Reached out in different forms with no results. I know she travels. But no verification atm.
-
06-24-22 16:17 #5157Senior Member

Posts: 77Yes she allows both, BBBJ and BBFS.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 14:46 #5156Senior Member

Posts: 399Has anyone seen Jae?
Gentlemen,
Has any of you ever seen Jae? I'm contemplating a visit to her. From her pics she looks to at least have a pretty face. Can any of you offer any insights? Are those old pictures? Her body? IV use? Performance? Reliability / honesty? I'd appreciate any help. Thanks. Barnes.
-
06-24-22 14:40 #5155Senior Member

Posts: 399Isabella / Diamond Ladare
Yes. The Isabella in my review was once known as Diamond Ladare. Former stripper.
Originally Posted by DickieMcc
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 13:29 #5154Senior Member

Posts: 2148Isabella-aka-diamond-ladare
The way it's written it sounds if she only allows CBJ. She is a hottie and my type of gal. The deal killer was she is not a GFE and she did mention CBJ.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...adare/17331677
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/isabella...w-haven-861656#erotic.
Stay safe,
PA.
-
06-24-22 10:21 #5153Senior Member

Posts: 131Isabella aka Diamond??
Is the Isabella you are talking about the the former stripper named Diamond? Skinny dark haired? She definitely does BBJ.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




