Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 17954
-
06-26-22 11:28 #10739Senior Member

Posts: 197There legit and safe but you will get a much older lady then the ad shows LOL. Already run a higher end price and usually when you get there they want to up sale you another $60 for BBBJ or daty. They are very clean and will clean you up also but it won't be the girl in the ad and be ready pay up sale or its just very basic.
Originally Posted by GDougPerv
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 11:18 #10738Senior Member

Posts: 197I've saw a few providers in lex that list near mall the extended stay by fayette mall. Is a hot spot. Now if they want a deposit its fake. Ask her a few questions see what she says.
Originally Posted by ToyotaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 11:08 #10737Senior Member

Posts: 445Ginger in Nicholasville
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...c/831962141084
Anybody seen this girl lately? Thinking about it, and any recent info would be appreciated. Thanks.
-
06-26-22 10:55 #10736Senior Member

Posts: 87Saw her about month ago. Decent incal, typical back and forth on set up. Everything was covered. Robotic and going thru motions of quick full service. Full serv meaning quick CBJ, Mish, done.
Originally Posted by FarmHand
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 10:45 #10735Senior Member

Posts: 87Ukraine
She has best head game in town. Treat her well.
Originally Posted by GatewayGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 05:55 #10734Senior Member

Posts: 51Blonde Barbie
She changed her name recently. Look for reviews of Blonde Barbie.
Originally Posted by FarmHand
[View Original Post]
I had a very rushed session when I saw her several months ago and would not repeat. YMMV.
-
06-26-22 05:41 #10733Regular Member

Posts: 4Serena
I've met up with Serena twice and it has been the best experience I have had. The second one was even better. She probably is the best looking and best body in my opinion. Setting up a appointment was easy and she really knows how to please a man. The only issue is she doesn't post ads as much and only replies to people when she has her adds up which is understandable. I hope she post again soon because I want to see here soon. Definitely worth every dime.
-
06-26-22 05:13 #10732Regular Member

Posts: 4She is nothing like her pics waste of money!
Originally Posted by FarmHand
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 05:12 #10731Regular Member

Posts: 4She is nothing like she looks like in the add don't see her waste of money.
Originally Posted by FarmHand
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 03:00 #10730Senior Member

Posts: 42Hayden
Has anyone seen her? It's been asked before but no response. Just curious if anyone has tried her out.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/025626112589
-
06-26-22 00:30 #10729Senior Member

Posts: 132A little help?
Now, I'm sure there's been reports / reviews of this girl on here? But, as she doesn't have a name in her latest ad, I don't know how to search her up?
She looks great, and I'd like to see her, but her menu is very limited on STG, only four. Can anyone give me her name, so I can search for reviews of her? Or, just tell me her various skill set!
Many thanks in advance.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/668065207796
-
06-26-22 00:19 #10728Regular Member

Posts: 4Serena Hushhush review
I have been meet up with Serena hushush 2 times now. So her add on stg and them and thought I would give her a go. She lives in reasonable distance to the city so that was good. And every time it keeps getting better. She enjoys what she does and attends with passion and care giving the best experience. She is curvy in all the right places and can hold a civil mature conversation. Her pricing is good because the service she provides far exceeds expectation. She is very beautiful MILF and very kind and welcoming in her home. She has a life outside her business so be sure to contact only if she has her adds up because of her schedule. I can't wait to see her post adds cause I need to See her again.
-
06-25-22 22:23 #10727Regular Member

Posts: 2Stephanie
I saw her last night. She's a real looker, probably better in person, tan all over. Relatively easy contact / set up Very nice to spend time with. Definitely will repeat.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/092345664923
-
06-25-22 20:52 #10726Senior Member

Posts: 70Left Throbbing
Started the week out scheduled to meet Serena Monday. She ghosted me.
Then she messaged me Wednesday apologizing and set something up for Thursday. Then guess what. That's right, she ghosted me again.
So fast forward to Kristen. Made arrangements for Friday. We talked all the way up until time to meet and she kept pushing it back until it was too late for me. Ok that's fine. She apologized and we set up a date for Saturday morning. Again, I verified we were good for the arranged time. I get the "OK" and head her way. Then POOF! Never heard anything else. It's been a BAD week. Maybe I'll have better luck next week.
-
06-25-22 15:35 #10725Senior Member

Posts: 445Pay back
Back in 'the day' of Naughty Reviews, I and 2 or 3 other mongers use to do that. We called it 'The Payback Crew'. It worked, to a point. But it's pretty time consuming. However, word got around among the scammers, and I believe it did make some difference. I'd be open to participating in it again. But be sure to use a new burner every time. Those girls are scammers, but they're not totally stupid. (Not totally anyway.) LOL.
Originally Posted by ShamWowGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





