Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 22,756 to 22,770 of 52324
-
06-26-22 06:31 #29569Senior Member

Posts: 452CG Website
That Show More MidWilshire link is annoying, and it's doing a disservice to the girls hidden behind that link. You're probably not the only one who missed that link at first glance. There are better things they could do to improve initial page load time presuming that's their main concern.
Originally Posted by Cochese
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 02:39 #29568Senior Member

Posts: 462Sexy AF
Those pics are sexy hott.
For guys who like a boring vanilla girl, probably not.
My vote = Super sexy and love her nose. Wouldn't change anything.
Originally Posted by NintyNine
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 01:33 #29567Senior Member

Posts: 2319Are you inferring Stacy's face looks like the jav girl you posted?
Originally Posted by NintyNine
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 01:31 #29566Senior Member

Posts: 2319Pics of clara look like a girl that used to work at preciousklove at mw bldg. I think she went by the alias tiny or sweet tiny. From what I remember she was slender, submissive, and small in stature between 5' and 5'5". Good service, I wasn't able to repeat as she took off. Now that she's back in la she can be back on the rotation roster.
Originally Posted by TheAbc
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 19:14 #29565Senior Member

Posts: 939Though not the best option, she is still currently active in the bay area as Binna.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 19:12 #29564Senior Member

Posts: 939I haven't really been researching too much. Glad I asked before I did anything rash. I wasn't sure who they were, but thanks for the info. Zinny is the only true unknown. She's fully booked today, so I am obviously missing something about her.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 18:51 #29563Senior Member

Posts: 635Was in Nor Cal
Pics are same as Ji Young in Nor Cal.
Originally Posted by GoodBoy88
[View Original Post]
https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/n...1e5399988b4769
-
06-25-22 18:47 #29562Senior Member

Posts: 1190Man you missed out on M Annie / PKL Saki. She was pretty tall with a nice face. Great tits and she got slimmer over time and real snug fit for only 280 at the time. One of the few girls I liked that were taller.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
Niya is pretty good. I have not seen her in a while. I paid her the upcharge because she was always 220 CFS only in NorCal as Anna. It was more of a trophy price to pay. I would see her once if you haven't. Not a bad choice but yea not at upcharge price.
-
06-25-22 18:45 #29561Senior Member

Posts: 635Image search
Looks like the pics are some model. 380 for 2-pop bb with sus pics. IDK.
Originally Posted by Roburt00
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 18:31 #29560Senior Member

Posts: 635+100 +40
I will not see the up charge K-girls no matter how great their tits look! I am a 2 pop guy and prefer BBFS so you're talking 420 and not in a good way. Are those pics real and accurate?
Originally Posted by Francescoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 18:19 #29559Senior Member

Posts: 1190You already know the name of this game my friend. Same old tricks, higher price. Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice f*** you.
Originally Posted by TheAbc
[View Original Post]
Ivy is the same old Hera / Jane girl with many stories. Good luck LOL.
Clara is just Pkl tiny rebranded. From 300 to now 380 BBFS.
-
06-25-22 18:15 #29558Senior Member

Posts: 635Pse
If she becomes a no upcharge PSE girl I would be interested.
Originally Posted by DblEspresso
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 17:46 #29557Senior Member

Posts: 9392 new girls at M
Ivy which looks to be real pictures but shopped. Nothing new.
Clara with real pictures that looks pretty touched up.
https://myalbum.com/album/Yb77hNMuHTjK
Anyone from up north recognize any of them?
-
06-25-22 17:43 #29556Senior Member

Posts: 862Just want to do a Stacy survey.
Do you think stacy's nose is uglier than this? All crooked and shit?
What about overall face- better or worse than this?
You all can see how this face is ugly, right?
-
06-25-22 17:31 #29555Senior Member

Posts: 862Anyone try Ella before?
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ella
At $320, she's probably a MILF, but she looks pretty attractive in these photos.












Reply With Quote




