rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 785 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 285 685 735 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 835 885 1285 1785 ... LastLast
Results 11,761 to 11,775 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25606
    What kind of review is this? [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    My thoughts exactly, what kind of review is this, it's the Escort Reports thread and you are reviewing a report by a monger.

    Go fuck somebody and write about them.

    A2

  2. #25605

    Money.

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    And you returned to Richmond voluntarily? Are you flipping crazy?
    One can go broke quick!

  3. #25604
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Hobbiest: "So how was your trip to Texas?

    Me:
    The first picture the guy doesn't have a beer belly and then picture 9 the guy can't see his toes.

    If that supposed to be the same guy is must have been a long trip.

  4. #25603
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Hobbiest: "So how was your trip to Texas?

    Me:
    And you returned to Richmond voluntarily? Are you flipping crazy?

  5. #25602

    Travel fun.

    Hobbiest: "So how was your trip to Texas?

    Me:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image2.jpg‎   image5.jpg‎   image9.jpg‎   image6.jpg‎   image3.jpeg‎  

    image10.jpg‎   image7.jpg‎   image8.jpg‎   image4.jpg‎   image11.jpg‎  


  6. #25601

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by NightRider11  [View Original Post]
    I had the exact same experience. I would like to help her out but 3-4 hours between responses with minimal information makes it difficult to help her.
    I'd like to see her but it has taken hours of messages and she doesn't Prebook. I just don't have that kind of time.

  7. #25600

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    I was able to find her number going through my phones history, I forgot what a pain it was to message her. I don't know why it's so hard to get any kind of info from her, not only does she gives one word answers then she ghosts when you try to set something up.
    I had the exact same experience. I would like to help her out but 3-4 hours between responses with minimal information makes it difficult to help her.

  8. #25599
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Is she the super thin brunette w the dog, lives in Glen Allen?
    Yeah that's her indeed.

  9. #25598
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    I was able to find her number going through my phones history, I forgot what a pain it was to message her. I don't know why it's so hard to get any kind of info from her, not only does she gives one word answers then she ghosts when you try to set something up.
    Is she the super thin brunette w the dog, lives in Glen Allen?

  10. #25597
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    Kristen reached out this morning for some help. She is a spinner who does massage and bbj. FS is on the table. Keep safe and enjoy.

    PM for digits if you don't have them.
    I was able to find her number going through my phones history, I forgot what a pain it was to message her. I don't know why it's so hard to get any kind of info from her, not only does she gives one word answers then she ghosts when you try to set something up.

  11. #25596
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Also a big part of why I visit Taryn vs other girls, besides all the good things that are said about her, is her location. I love that she's north of the river. I hate how 90% or more of the girls are either in chester, petersburg / hopewell.
    Is her location in Henrico? Personally, I prefer non-Henrico locations if possible.

  12. #25595

    Rozi is super chill

    Hey guys. Just had a dream with Rozi last night. She is mad chill. Girl next door types. She is touring and from Nashville. Rates are quite reasonable for the kind of the provider she is. I highly recommend visiting her before she leaves town. Saw her ad on tryst and very easy to contact. She will not respond to texts but will definitely pick up the calls. Have fun and be safe. Link to the ad below.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rozi

  13. #25594

    Kristen

    Kristen reached out this morning for some help. She is a spinner who does massage and bbj. FS is on the table. Keep safe and enjoy.

    PM for digits if you don't have them.

  14. #25593

    Taryn?

    Anyone feeling generous and want to share Taryn's contact info?

  15. #25592

    Latina Traveler

    Visited the Latina traveler yesterday based upon earlier report. Decent hotel off Glenside. As stated room was clean, no odors. When she opened the door I expected someone a little smaller based upon the pics. Pics maybe dated. Overall service was ok. Upselling for extras like 69 and BBBJ. She got into daty until she popped and could t take it anymore. Strapped up for CBJ then climbed on. A little awkward. Switched to doggy and pounded away. Overall an ok visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape