Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls

+ Add Report
Page 586 of 772 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 636 686 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 11567
This blog is moderated by BonerAppetitty
  1. #2792
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I don't date kgirls but I do date tiny girls. That site looks a bit untruthful. but why not check it out to be sure. I only base my knowledge on the stats I have kept over the years. I make every girl weigh herself. And I mean every girl. So I have a pretty good idea of height to weight proportionality.
    K young people in their early-mid 20's, their average height.

    Male: 175 cm / 5'9 (accurate cause all k men must pass physical test done by government.

    Female:161-163,5'3-5'4.

    I have never think young k woman can be that short.

  2. #2791
    Pretty sure Dana is older than 22, unless being a provider ages you in dogyears.

    Her pussy isn't all THAT tight, either.

  3. #2790

    The price

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmmm00  [View Original Post]
    If your rough estimate is only $250 k over 9 years, you're far from being the #1 Kgirl addict.
    LOL. Not even top 100. But money well spent!

  4. #2789
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy88  [View Original Post]
    I been seeing the link for kbliss.net thrown around a bit, the girls stats look amazing if not too good to be true. Any info?

    Gigi for instance is listed at 4'9, 90 lbs, 33 D-23-33. Sounds unbelievable, but amazing if true. The other girls listed are similar. Any info would be great.
    I don't date kgirls but I do date tiny girls. That site looks a bit untruthful. but why not check it out to be sure. I only base my knowledge on the stats I have kept over the years. I make every girl weigh herself. And I mean every girl. So I have a pretty good idea of height to weight proportionality.

  5. #2788
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy  [View Original Post]
    Ya I'm guilty of this too. To be honest I don't even know why I spend money and fuck these kgirls. I'm a sex addict but honestly non of these kgirls are hot to me. I can't understand why my brain is telling my cock To fuck them. I fuck hotter asian civilians than kgirls yet I still go spend my time and money on kgirl pussy. Can anyone relate or am I the only one. I'm addicted to them for no reason. I have a duo monitor. One for work and one strictly for Kgirls. The screen is all korg webpage. Am I the first Kgirl addict in this world? I think I can seriously be the first to be diagnosed with a k-girl syndrome. Funny thing is I'm not even kidding. Most likely spent quarter million on Kgirls the past 9 years of fucking them. I kept tabs on every Kgirl I fucked and how many times I fuck them and how much I paid. Holy cow!
    If your rough estimate is only $250 k over 9 years, you're far from being the #1 Kgirl addict.

  6. #2787

    Sweet CGLA

    Just saw Sweet and was a little disappointed. I think the pics are her but if so they're maybe 3 yrs and 10 pounds ago. Still HYA though. She told me she's 25.

    First thing she did was demand the money. Then she ordered me around the bathroom, making me brush my teeth (that was a first), shower, mouthwash, etc. She wasn't into it at all and there was no connection. Then by the end she was telling me how handsome I was and how she wanted to make babies with me. Strange.

    Looks-wise, she's a little chunkier than the pics. Not fat at all, just not super skinny. She's pretty with beautiful hair and nice skin but kind of a boxy face and messed-up teeth. Oh but those DD tits are fantastic though and she has a great ass.

    Service was fine but below average.

    It was a good time but I won't repeat. There are other fish in the sea. Go see Remi instead!

  7. #2786
    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    You are probably addicted to level of service. You can fuck all the hotter civies in the world but not many are going to suck yo cock, aholes, give you prostates, allow DATO, FIA, FIV, etc etc. Shit I date hot civies just so I can relate mentally but I go fk ma kgirls to relate sexually. It's bad and it's primary reason why I don't want to get married when I can just hang out on their days off, go vacation with them and shit.
    Wow, you and I can definitely relate. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm not going to lie the civvie chicks I fuck they are willing to do all the service you mentioned but I feel shy to do those things with them. Like rimming for example. I would never let my gf rim me because I'm insecure to let her. But I will let any sex worker rim the shit out of me. I won't have rough sex with my gf but I will destroy a sex worker. I don't know why maybe because feelings are more involved with a gf than a sex worker. My goal is to find a "wife" that will let me fuck sex workers and she does too with me so we can do this on a daily together. Where is she?

  8. #2785

    Kbliss ⮀ SFK

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy88  [View Original Post]
    I been seeing the link for kbliss.net thrown around a bit, the girls stats look amazing if not too good to be true. Any info?
    Kbliss in the past seemed to be a rebranded SFK. However, in the last few months, they've mostly stopped trying to rebrand SFK girls and they use the same names and pics for recent girls entering the SFK roster. Also, if you observe both Kbliss and SFK on HX, they post their ads at almost the same time every day. See this for more details.

    https://rentry.org/kbliss

  9. #2784

    Are the girls from KBliss legit?

    I been seeing the link for kbliss.net thrown around a bit, the girls stats look amazing if not too good to be true. Any info?

    Gigi for instance is listed at 4'9, 90 lbs, 33 D-23-33. Sounds unbelievable, but amazing if true. The other girls listed are similar. Any info would be great.

  10. #2783
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't knock off different aspects of sex just because it doesn't appeal to you personally. It's disingenuous and ignorant to disregard what others may find fascinating / tantalizing / alluring. Heck, greek IMO is by far the more mundane of kinks out there; you got BSDM, pegging, prostrate milking, and a plethora more that exists which I have no clue about. For the record, I've met women whose BBBJ were far superior than what their pussy can provide, bare or not. I opted for CIM to CIP in those cases and still felt completely satisfied.
    There's a wide range of ass tightness. In the anal gang bang of Amber Rain before she died, her ass was loose af. Plus there was the prior guys' sperm all up in there. But the times I ass fucked a civilian for the first time it was tight af.

  11. #2782
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy  [View Original Post]
    Ya I'm guilty of this too. To be honest I don't even know why I spend money and fuck these kgirls. I'm a sex addict but honestly non of these kgirls are hot to me. I can't understand why my brain is telling my cock To fuck them. I fuck hotter asian civilians than kgirls yet I still go spend my time and money on kgirl pussy. Can anyone relate or am I the only one. I'm addicted to them for no reason. I have a duo monitor. One for work and one strictly for Kgirls. The screen is all korg webpage. Am I the first Kgirl addict in this world? I think I can seriously be the first to be diagnosed with a k-girl syndrome. Funny thing is I'm not even kidding. Most likely spent quarter million on Kgirls the past 9 years of fucking them. I kept tabs on every Kgirl I fucked and how many times I fuck them and how much I paid. Holy cow!
    You are probably addicted to level of service. You can fuck all the hotter civies in the world but not many are going to suck yo cock, aholes, give you prostates, allow DATO, FIA, FIV, etc etc. Shit I date hot civies just so I can relate mentally but I go fk ma kgirls to relate sexually. It's bad and it's primary reason why I don't want to get married when I can just hang out on their days off, go vacation with them and shit.

  12. #2781
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy  [View Original Post]
    I don't even know why I spend money and fuck these kgirls. I'm a sex addict but honestly non of these kgirls are hot to me. I can't understand why my brain is telling my cock To fuck them. I fuck hotter asian civilians than kgirls yet I still go spend my time and money on kgirl pussy. Can anyone relate or am I the only one. I'm addicted to them for no reason. (…) Am I the first Kgirl addict in this world? I think I can seriously be the first to be diagnosed with a k-girl syndrome. Funny thing is I'm not even kidding. Most likely spent quarter million on Kgirls the past 9 years of fucking them.
    Sex addiction is not formally diagnosable, as is gambling or substance use. There's insufficient peer-reviewed evidence to establish diagnostic criteria and course descriptions to identify what we do as a "mental disorder."

    Still, it's not a bad idea to consider the impact the hobby has on one's physical & mental health, self-image, daily functioning (e. G, work / school), and relationships. While seeking professional help is best practice, even peer-run groups in the community have made a difference to many.

  13. #2780
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy  [View Original Post]
    Ya I'm guilty of this too. To be honest I don't even know why I spend money and fuck these kgirls. I'm a sex addict but honestly non of these kgirls are hot to me. I can't understand why my brain is telling my cock To fuck them. I fuck hotter asian civilians than kgirls yet I still go spend my time and money on kgirl pussy. Can anyone relate or am I the only one. I'm addicted to them for no reason. I have a duo monitor. One for work and one strictly for Kgirls. The screen is all korg webpage. Am I the first Kgirl addict in this world? I think I can seriously be the first to be diagnosed with a k-girl syndrome. Funny thing is I'm not even kidding. Most likely spent quarter million on Kgirls the past 9 years of fucking them. I kept tabs on every Kgirl I fucked and how many times I fuck them and how much I paid. Holy cow!
    Not sarcasm.

    I just wonder whether you can distinguish Korean from Japanese, Chinese or east Asian heritage from other countries by appearance. Does k accent attract you? Or traits that Koreans follow but non Koreans don't (makeup, fashion etc).

    Honestly k agency is not cheap. Cheaper than American agency but compared to their limited option (very simple style), not that cheap. But visa waiver could bring a lot of real 20's. Are real fresh youngish look arouse you?

  14. #2779
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    Just some mongers tryna show off how they get more benefits than the rest of us. Ie, BB, Greek, OTC dates, free sex.
    Ya I'm guilty of this too. To be honest I don't even know why I spend money and fuck these kgirls. I'm a sex addict but honestly non of these kgirls are hot to me. I can't understand why my brain is telling my cock To fuck them. I fuck hotter asian civilians than kgirls yet I still go spend my time and money on kgirl pussy. Can anyone relate or am I the only one. I'm addicted to them for no reason. I have a duo monitor. One for work and one strictly for Kgirls. The screen is all korg webpage. Am I the first Kgirl addict in this world? I think I can seriously be the first to be diagnosed with a k-girl syndrome. Funny thing is I'm not even kidding. Most likely spent quarter million on Kgirls the past 9 years of fucking them. I kept tabs on every Kgirl I fucked and how many times I fuck them and how much I paid. Holy cow!

  15. #2778
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't knock off different aspects of sex just because it doesn't appeal to you personally. It's disingenuous and ignorant to disregard what others may find fascinating / tantalizing / alluring. Heck, greek IMO is by far the more mundane of kinks out there; you got BSDM, pegging, prostrate milking, and a plethora more that exists which I have no clue about. For the record, I've met women whose BBBJ were far superior than what their pussy can provide, bare or not. I opted for CIM to CIP in those cases and still felt completely satisfied.
    But Pussy does feel much better than anal. Never knew how loos anal is, I thought it would be the other way around. Can barely feel anything sometimes.

    I do get a kick out of girls who enjoy it though. I forget since it's been so long but I think it was Lyn? She was really into having her ass fingered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape