Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 623 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 673 723 1123 1623 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 33447
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24117
    Quote Originally Posted by KenwoodJack  [View Original Post]
    Kylie Reid (pictures coming Thursday)

    The general area of town: Tylersville Road (North Cincinnati).
    Kylie is not advertising right now.
    Kylie looks exactly like her pictures. Pictures were taken this week!
    Boobs: WOW!
    5'8' 130 pounds, 25-year-old body (Look at the damn picture!

    Three texts total. Super easy set-up.
    On-time? She was ready when I was 10 minutes early to our 9 AM meet..
    Welcome back KJ. Looks like you returned with a great provider.

    No problem with setting a date with her. Sen her a text responded quickly. We set a date up for early Monday morning I always want to be the first of the day. We text several time an she sent me some pictures no nudes but a great looking body she also enjoy everything I do so should be a fun time. With Raylee being out of town been a dry spell for me just hope I don't pop to quick. I will report back after our date.

  2. #24116
    Quote Originally Posted by WjgJoe  [View Original Post]
    Had my second meeting with Kimmi and it was even better that the first. She is new to the area and doesn't know all the providers names so it may be the reason for her confusion on a post about another provider with a similar name! She told me is getting lots of texts and calls and is developing a group of regulars now so she may become more difficult to get a response from. Nice clean non hotel incall downtown and lots of sexy outfits too! She has a new catche of things to play with too! She was not quite ready and was making the bed in some super short Jean shorts and OMG that sexy ass as she was bending over! She is even better looking than her pics too! So once the chores were done and she dropped her clothes and I followed suite she started with some DFK then got on her knees and started with an incredible BBJ with some DT action and also paid attention to the boys too! Then we went to the bed for more DFK and Bbj then I had to stop her and return the favor and damn she can squirt! Then covered up and some mish an doggy! Took a break and she shared a wine cooler with me as we reviewed all her new toys and how we might use them but then back to round two with more bbj an hand action but the mind was willing and she really tried but still just an incredible time and a new ATF! Also a very reasonable $$ So treat her well as we need a few good ones!! Be careful out there.
    Talked to her Thursday set mornings appointment for Friday told her I woul confirm at 8:00 she said no problem she was up at 7:00. Tex her at 8:00 crickets. One am done for me. Raylee will be back Wednesday. LOL.

  3. #24115

    Kimmi kandi

    Had my second meeting with Kimmi and it was even better that the first. She is new to the area and doesn't know all the providers names so it may be the reason for her confusion on a post about another provider with a similar name! She told me is getting lots of texts and calls and is developing a group of regulars now so she may become more difficult to get a response from. Nice clean non hotel incall downtown and lots of sexy outfits too! She has a new catche of things to play with too! She was not quite ready and was making the bed in some super short Jean shorts and OMG that sexy ass as she was bending over! She is even better looking than her pics too! So once the chores were done and she dropped her clothes and I followed suite she started with some DFK then got on her knees and started with an incredible BBJ with some DT action and also paid attention to the boys too! Then we went to the bed for more DFK and Bbj then I had to stop her and return the favor and damn she can squirt! Then covered up and some mish an doggy! Took a break and she shared a wine cooler with me as we reviewed all her new toys and how we might use them but then back to round two with more bbj an hand action but the mind was willing and she really tried but still just an incredible time and a new ATF! Also a very reasonable $$ So treat her well as we need a few good ones!! Be careful out there.

  4. #24114
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645

    Fortune favors the bold and the awake. A review of Kylie

    It just so happens I was up late last night and I get a text back from someone I was supposed to see next week. "if you're awake and you see this call me. It's BTW". I dialed her number, instantly excited. She was awake, couldn't sleep, and was wondering if I would like to keep her company. How could I refuse? I told her that I needed to shower before I made the trip. Her location is just under 30 minutes away plus I needed a shower. I was close to 2 am by the time I got there.

    It's been awhile since I reviewed a local girl because frankly, the local option have just been shitty. You all know what I'm talking about. When I play, I have been setting up playtime with travelling ladies who, although cost a bit more, are a much better experience. Kylie is the shot in the arm the local scene needs. Her $300/hr price point in today's market is the best bargain in town.

    Location: north of the 275/75 interchange.

    Neighborhood: Wish my neighborhood was as nice.

    Security: Safest I've felt.

    Her place of business: immaculate. Clean, no smoke smell, a private residence.

    Services: GFE, BBBJCIM, MSOG, different positions, covered FS, DFK, LFK.

    She gets the DNut stamp of approval, if that has any value.

    She is in the 513 area code, with a 548 exchange, with the 5081th number of that exchange. She's currently having issues trying to setup an ad so texting her is the only way to get a hold of her. I don't have permission to share her photos, but Kenwood Jack posted a photo of her recently.

    Yes, the girl can be hard to get a hold of. But the payoff is so worth it.

    [color=FF00 FF][b]Kylie[ / b], I had a great time. See you again soon.

  5. #24113

    Sophie East

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerPawn  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this chick? https://tryst.link/massage/11saphire-sophie-sara11.

    She's listed on under Columbus but her post says she's in Cinci. Wondering if any of you Cinci gents have any tea to spill.

    Thanks!
    Anyone partake with Sophie yet?

  6. #24112
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPaulRx  [View Original Post]
    Sent a PM. This market has been so bad haven't played but she looks and sounds amazing.
    She's one of the few in this city worth the risk, would rather hit an AMP than roll in the hay with most of these Cincy girls. Kudos to anyone lucky enough to get time with her!

  7. #24111

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyFunGuy22  [View Original Post]
    The man is back! Great report. Sent you a PM.
    Sent a PM. This market has been so bad haven't played but she looks and sounds amazing.

  8. #24110

    Cincy Kyla

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPaul  [View Original Post]
    Is Cincy Kyla still active?
    Sure she has a account on here and reply.

  9. #24109

    Kylie

    Same here, waiting for the thumbs up to help out a newbie!

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    I am looking forward to seeing Kylie. Waiting on KJ to give me the thumbs up.

  10. #24108

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by KenwoodJack  [View Original Post]
    Kylie Reid (pictures coming Thursday)

    The general area of town: Tylersville Road (North Cincinnati).
    Kylie is not advertising right now.
    Kylie looks exactly like her pictures. Pictures were taken this week!
    Boobs: WOW!
    5'8' 130 pounds, 25-year-old body (Look at the damn picture!

    Three texts total. Super easy set-up.
    On-time? She was ready when I was 10 minutes early to our 9 AM meet..
    The man is back! Great report. Sent you a PM.

  11. #24107

    Waiting on the thumbs up from Kenwood Jack

    I am looking forward to seeing Kylie. Waiting on KJ to give me the thumbs up.

    Quote Originally Posted by TryMeOut1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to kenwood jack I got to see Kylie yesterday. When I got there I realized she is someone I have seen a few times in the past. She looks better now than she did 2 years ago. Unfortunately the reds were coming out to play but we made it work. Super sweet girl, transparent about her situation. Nice clean apartment super safe location. I enjoyed my time with her and would repeat many times over with her for as long as she stays around. Thanks again KJ.

  12. #24106

    Nigerian accent

    Quote Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls  [View Original Post]
    Like, am I the only one who can "hear" the Nigerian accent when I read ads like this?

    I mean, "penis massage"? Who TF is out here talking about "penis massage"?
    You left out a few, like "peni suck. " Who says that?

    "Shower sex with many positions" How big is that shower?

    "Doggy style fuck".

    "Special BBBJ".

    "69 position" Position? Don't we all just say 69? And my all time favorite, "specially fuck your own style. " Yeah, we all say that.

    These are all lessons to spot fake / scam ads all asking g for a deposit up front. All posted by some dude in Africa somewhere that has very little grasp on the English language, stealing pictures from legit ads across the globe and asking for a deposit. That's how they make their money, deposits. I'm sure there's 100 idiots a day out there sending them $20 from around the world or they wouldn't do it.

  13. #24105
    Quote Originally Posted by TryMeOut1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to kenwood jack I got to see Kylie yesterday. When I got there I realized she is someone I have seen a few times in the past. She looks better now than she did 2 years ago. Unfortunately the reds were coming out to play but we made it work. Super sweet girl, transparent about her situation. Nice clean apartment super safe location. I enjoyed my time with her and would repeat many times over with her for as long as she stays around. Thanks again KJ.
    Is her chest natural or enhanced?

  14. #24104

    Kylie reid

    Thanks to kenwood jack I got to see Kylie yesterday. When I got there I realized she is someone I have seen a few times in the past. She looks better now than she did 2 years ago. Unfortunately the reds were coming out to play but we made it work. Super sweet girl, transparent about her situation. Nice clean apartment super safe location. I enjoyed my time with her and would repeat many times over with her for as long as she stays around. Thanks again KJ.

  15. #24103
    Quote Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls  [View Original Post]
    Like, am I the only one who can "hear" the Nigerian accent when I read ads like this?

    I mean, "penis massage"? Who TF is out here talking about "penis massage"?
    LOL, I never actually looked at the add. It's totally obvious. "Specialty fuck" was my favorite LOL.

    I'd also like to add that in 5+ yrs of looking at EB's site, I've only seen 3-4 girls that were actually that clean, young, hot that were actually legit. At this point I just check it out hoping another gem will one day appear.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape