Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,496 to 12,510 of 61406
-
06-27-22 09:40 #48911Senior Member

Posts: 1126Sarah
Saw a little thing name Sarah yesterday. Has a Great Grateful Dead bear tatt on her hand. Cute little thing. Glad I stopped. But then again wasn't much to my liking it yesterday either. Went to the Notel and smashed. BBBJ and MISH (splash). Would repeat, no digits exchanged.
Phyuck!
-
06-27-22 09:33 #48910Senior Member

Posts: 445Valerie
Saw her this morning copping her meds. There were also a few others out this morning but they looked to be on a mission as well. Did see a pretty little thong on Ashton near WEstside shopping We made eye contact bit she was also on a mission, hope to run into her again soon. Oh well my morning was wasted. Better luck next time.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 01:20 #48909Senior Member

Posts: 511Um.
Seriously?
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 15:13 #48908Senior Member

Posts: 346Ladyboy has tits
Hips don't lie but how is it possible it has tits?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 13:32 #48907Senior Member

Posts: 271Yeah right go back
And read your post and tell us again what you said the pawgs name was. SMH.
Originally Posted by JuniourMicMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 13:05 #48906Senior Member

Posts: 1788Natalie / Sara
In case any of the newbies around don't know who you're speaking of.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 03:51 #48905Regular Member

Posts: 1I scooped her once. The smell was so bad I drove 2 blocks and had her get out. It was HORRIBLE!!
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 00:27 #48904Senior Member

Posts: 85Paying too much?
2 of the last walkers I've seen have charged 4 for dental and kat uncovered. Is that the standard rate or am I making the streets a bit more expensive. And if so, what's the standard rate for those.
-
06-26-22 00:06 #48903Senior Member

Posts: 47Hey good man
The chicken in your picture is very cute! But no that was not her and she didn't say her name was Stacy.
Originally Posted by DSubmariner
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 00:01 #48902Senior Member

Posts: 47Hello good person
Naw these ladies never have numbers.
Originally Posted by Laurens
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 22:45 #48901Senior Member

Posts: 977I do but I have never asked to share her # and I probably won't ask her if I can. I wouldn't think she's walked the streets in years but that's why I'm posting to see if anyone else had activities with her recently. So many people keep girls utr.
Originally Posted by Trileptal
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 21:43 #48900Senior Member

Posts: 98Do you have a working number for her, I haven't seen her in awhile.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 17:44 #48899Senior Member

Posts: 511Valeria (Dundalk)
I scooped up Valeria (WS) on Smallwood a couple of weeks ago. Something about chicks with glasses that turn me on. I've picked her up once before but dropped her back off because she needed to get well, I wasn't in the mood. This time she looked fresh and ready to rock. I didn't have a lot of time so I settled on some mic work. Got to say girl knows how to handle the D. She kept them glasses on as well while she was at work. I would repeat but she got a little bossy attitude that I had to check on the way back. Other than that, tight head game. YMMV.
Oak.
-
06-25-22 15:56 #48898Senior Member

Posts: 27Name?
Fucking sexy face! FH was swarmed with LEO last time I ventured around that way. I try to lay low but will loop around to try to catch her will update if I do!
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 15:15 #48897Senior Member

Posts: 1370Michelle. YMMV!!
I guess your report confirms that YMMV. As my previous report stated on 6/6/22, I found Michelle to be a "TOTAL FREAK", who loves to be "fu*ked". She once told me the she loves sex and wants to get it every day. I've had nothing but excellent and exceptional GFE type sessions with her. Both her BBBJ & her "Toto" were some of the best out there. She appears to be a regular girl with nothing special about her; but when the clothes comes off; it's like she "stepped into the phone booth" and changed into "Super Freak". To quote Rick James. Peace.
Originally Posted by Onexxxva
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






