Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 525 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 575 625 1025 1525 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 31843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23983

    Eros

    Eros has a lot of new providers listed, has anyone had any experience and can suggest a good provider?

    Any reviews on Anya?

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...2067.htm?cat=1

  2. #23982

  3. #23981
    Quote Originally Posted by AnxiousCowboy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any providers that allow filming even if its a premium? Me and my ex used to make loads on content back when tmblr was a thing and I miss it even just for myself. I asked one provider after starting an initial convo and she stopped responding. I guess I didn't think it would be taboo since we live in the * age?
    I'd be interested too.

    I'd imagine that's the kind of question you'd need to ask them after you've already seen them once or twice before, or at least after you've already gotten started with the fun to avoid spoiling them with talk of recording.

  4. #23980

    Columbia / murfreesboro

    Has anyone seen this provider? I know she used to post out in Columbia Tennessee. Wondering if she is TGTBT? Or F it would be worth it and her services are legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/84729539

  5. #23979

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopper11  [View Original Post]
    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/379102187860

    Ad has been on multiple sites. Anyone know anything about her?
    Legit, but overpriced IMHO. Larger than pics, slightly. Very nice, sweet personality. Covered everything. I initially saw her on Tryst, and posts a higher price on there. $3 for HH visit. Would not take her top off, just pulled her boobs out. I'm guessing the corset thing she had on was too inconvenient to take off and on. I like them completely naked, so didn't really like that. If you like that look, then I guess go for it. You might get more from her. Won't repeat personally, not for that price.

  6. #23978
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopper11  [View Original Post]
    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/379102187860

    Ad has been on multiple sites. Anyone know anything about her?
    I saw bad reviews after doing some research.

  7. #23977

    Filming

    Anyone have any providers that allow filming even if its a premium? Me and my ex used to make loads on content back when tmblr was a thing and I miss it even just for myself. I asked one provider after starting an initial convo and she stopped responding. I guess I didn't think it would be taboo since we live in the * age?

  8. #23976

    Shady

    Quote Originally Posted by GregsRed99  [View Original Post]
    This one's name is literally 'Shady' . You can't make this stuff up. No I didn't bother calling or text her.

    G.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/84516657
    Should be Rough. Hard pass.

  9. #23975

    Ginger best BBJ ever

    Finally saw ginger. She was a great experience but I do agree she's a little bit heavier than in the pics. One of the best BBJ I ever got and she is tight. I almost didn't make it to the main event- her BBJ is that great! Overall, she's a great recommend if you can get past her location being a little sketchy. Will see again.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...ville/84628755

  10. #23974

    Shady

    This one's name is literally 'Shady' . You can't make this stuff up. No I didn't bother calling or text her.

    G.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/84516657

  11. #23973

    You're lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by MssgeMan  [View Original Post]
    She is horrible in person. Just fuck me and get it over with attitude. Oh and by the way. Don't touch me or breath on me or look at me or I will call in my BF to pull a gun on you and take your money. I sat on the other bed in the room and she freaked. Opened the door and yelled some guys name. He came running in and chambered a round while I stood up and put all my clothes on. She is the worst.
    You're Extremely lucky you didn't get hurt! Stay safe!

  12. #23972

    Saw her once

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gentlemen.

    I'm coming to your fine city this weekend and was wondering if anyone had any intel on this one. https://tryst.link/escort/alissa901.

    I did reach out to mouth of the south and she told me she was available this weekend. Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
    I saw her once. Her pics are accurate though she does have slight baby damage. Everything is covered so no BBBJ, daty, or kissing. Service was good and unrushed but I am more of a GFE person so I won't repeat. Quality in Nashville hasn't been good the last few years.

  13. #23971

    Catalina. Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    This link goes to pictures of random girls. Do you have anything that links the actual person you saw? I'm interested in a Latina.
    Her is her latest ad. Goes by Catalina. Long time provider in Memphis, Jackson and Dyersburg.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....mphis/84464891 . She does visits to Nashville. Very nice person.

  14. #23970

    Alissa

    Good morning gentlemen.

    I'm coming to your fine city this weekend and was wondering if anyone had any intel on this one. https://tryst.link/escort/alissa901.

    I did reach out to mouth of the south and she told me she was available this weekend. Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

  15. #23969

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it's true. One bright candle has passed. Don't pm me asking details. Not going to reply.

    Jessica Rockefeller, damn great friend and provider.
    Mike,

    Thank you for sharing about Jessica and her passing. Details don't seem that important at this time but I do hope she will find peace now that she is no longer with us. She was a sweet girl and a class act and will be missed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape