Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 32166
-
06-25-22 15:46 #21696Senior Member

Posts: 84Clear Out Your Mailbox
I need to PM you something.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
It is just more information for your awareness.
-
06-25-22 14:04 #21695Senior Member

Posts: 327More to Apple than you know
She's off my list. Put it this way, you'd be wise to avoid anything uncovered with her. Plenty of people don't speak up but I know for a fact that she burned multiple people with uncovered fun. Don't be fooled by her looks. She doesn't really take care of herself. I can't speak on the other girls mentioned, because never got FS from any of them. Bottom line your probably safer going raw a an ACS than you are with her. She's even more wild when she's on "vacation. " Like all of these girls, she's all about the money. But she's got a sick and very twisted side to her. I liked her tits, but once I discovered her sick and twisted side? I'm good bruh. She's a hard pass. She's dangerous for a few other reasons. The TS thing is probably true about her sister, but I can't say because I don't fuck with apple anymore. But it isn't the first time she's had a TS there. She had a post-op work with her before. I guess that probably counts under the sick and twisted side though.
Play at your own risk. She's out of control and gets off on some strange shit.
Originally Posted by BobbyD53
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 12:35 #21694Senior Member

Posts: 257BB? Really? Wow. Honey? TS? Yes.
Originally Posted by Idk85
[View Original Post]
IDK85, you are right. The guy was just giving us a warning. Shockingly to me, I've been dealing with KK since 2015. The older ones may remember the Sawatdee Thai Yoga and Bodywork postings from the backpage days! LOL Anyways, I NEVER had a clue she was doing bareback anything. I imagine if the trust factor is there, BBBJ may be an option (I don't partake in BB anything due to health self-consciousness). But anything other than that as far as bareback goes with KK and Tara is interesting. Covered? I would understand. BB? I can't see that. But as always, YMMV. I can't speak on Candy, Ronda, or Zina. But thanks for the heads up Meatloaf. P.S. The link consists of Honey, the TS. There's absolutely no way to tell that picture is a TS so I respect the fact that Honey puts TS in her/his posting. I'm definitely not into TS so take this as a warning if it's not your thing. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/virginia/22505106.htmlLast edited by Bobby D53; 06-25-22 at 12:46. Reason: Forgot to Post Honey's (TS) Link
-
06-25-22 12:02 #21693Regular Member

Posts: 15Honey
OH, almost forgot. Over the years there are many providers with the same name. I know she is still searching for a name that fits. I remember Zina and now we have Black Zina. Happens. Just a name.
-
06-25-22 11:58 #21692Regular Member

Posts: 15Apple and Honey
Let me start by saying I asked the provider (Apple). Let's dispel the rumors. Honey is not TS (I can vouch.). Apple is doing four hands with someone newer to the business. I like to think of it as training or job shadowing. Apple does have a sister, but back home and not in the business (gorgeous BTW! And built like Apple) oh, and there is no pumpkin!
That being said, she is gone back home till middle of next month. I hope this clears up the confusion. Would give details but last time I did folks went on about the forum going in the wrong direction and blah blah so. Keeping this one simple.
-
06-25-22 09:56 #21691Senior Member

Posts: 976All them provide BBBF or BBBJ
Kk.
Originally Posted by Idk85
[View Original Post]
Tara.
Candy.
Ronda.
Zina.
-
06-25-22 09:00 #21690Senior Member

Posts: 84In my opinion, he was warning people, including you, that Honey might be a TS because there is a Thai TS offering massages on Bedpage. The ad is similar to the other Thai ads.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
I was confirming that a TS is a part of the crew because one of them recommended a TS to me. The recommender worked in the same apartment with Apple in the past. The offer was made a long time ago. I think the TS was posting on Bedpage when she made the recommendation. I believe the TS was using the same pics in the Honey ad.
Apple is a freak in general because she provides BBFS and CIM.
She is color blind when it comes to fucking. In addition, I know she is bisexual. So, she might be working with a TS. Ha!
-
06-25-22 08:21 #21689Senior Member

Posts: 976Clearly my ask wasn't a general Honey.
Hopefully the person that posted about the booker Honey was referring to the younger girl in that apartment on the circle by Tyson.
Originally Posted by Idk85
[View Original Post]
And as for the Thai crew. It's a community and clearly they all don't work together or do the same serviced. But bottom fucking line if not all women no need to reference me about everything else.
And wasn't shooting the messenger. Said rtff. Wasn't a random question.
And from personal experience
Apple gets into women rather surprisingly. White especially
-
06-25-22 08:12 #21688Senior Member

Posts: 84Don't Shoot the Messenger
He was only pointing out that there is a Honey on Bedpage. In addition, I hate to burst your bubble, somebody else in the Thai crew asked me if I was interested in getting a massage from a TS. I rejeced the offer.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
Apple is a part of the Thai crew.
So, there is a chance Honey is a TS. His post is a warning.
-
06-25-22 06:48 #21687Senior Member

Posts: 69Don't shoot the messenger. Everyone's favorite, Candy, previously shared a place with a TS. She offered me a 4-hands session w / her. I declined. I was just saying it is possible.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 06:20 #21686Senior Member

Posts: 976Rtff
Don't think Apple doing 4 hands with TS.
Originally Posted by Tapas
[View Original Post]
And keep that shjt on a different thread if that's your thing.
-
06-25-22 00:05 #21685Senior Member

Posts: 1482Be skeptical
I've been at this hobby 50 years and I still am sometimes surprised at what I read. To think just because you cannot get FS with a provider means that everyone will get treated the same way as you is funny to me. Years ago, yes FS was available at a cost. Maybe you have not found the right number yet. Everyone has a price and nobody believes they are the only one to get snubbed. You wouldn't believe how many times a provider has said "I'm only doing this for you because I trust you, your different, I like you, this is the first time I've don't this. Lmao! Believe me, don't believe me, "prestige worldwide!" Lololol!
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 23:54 #21684Regular Member

Posts: 15SnapChat
Text this one a while back. I'm always skeptical of anything that has a snapchat account linked to it. Sure enough I got a quick response. Something didn't sit well as she asked where I lived so I gave a bogus Location in Cali. She said she had a studio there. Then I mentioned I was out of town currently in Virginia, and magically she is too! At this point she asks for a donation. Hard pass as it's just a scam.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 23:10 #21683Regular Member

Posts: 7QQ has been closed for at least 6 months.
Originally Posted by DonQuiote
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 15:55 #21682Senior Member

Posts: 69Honey
There has been a TS named Honey advertising on BP massage.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




