Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 784 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 284 684 734 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 834 884 1284 1784 ... LastLast
Results 11,746 to 11,760 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25603

    Becky

    Had a very interesting dream with Becky this morning. She was actually taking a vacation 3 weeks ago because of her friend that was driving her around with drugs when the fun police pulled them over. Noticed some scabs on her from using that candy. She was able to get out because of her situation but still need some $$$ for her bond. Plus she was craving for some since she hasn't had any in awhile so caught her at a great time. Picked her up from her usual spot on jd then we talked for awhile about our lives. Damage was a Benjamin and 30. The place we did it at was kinda sketchy because its still being built LOL. She gave me a very nice BBBJ, slipped on the protection, and I just went at her pussy in doggy. Then flipped her over for mish and she was really getting into it. Then flipped her back into doggy and finished in the bag. Took her to the store to get some food then dropped her off at her place. Also met her friend Faith who I think I saw some posts on another thread on here. But if you have Becky's number and trying to see her (hopefully she won't go back on vacation), just hit her up. [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

  2. #25602
    What kind of review is this? [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    My thoughts exactly, what kind of review is this, it's the Escort Reports thread and you are reviewing a report by a monger.

    Go fuck somebody and write about them.

    A2

  3. #25601

    Money.

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    And you returned to Richmond voluntarily? Are you flipping crazy?
    One can go broke quick!

  4. #25600
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Hobbiest: "So how was your trip to Texas?

    Me:
    The first picture the guy doesn't have a beer belly and then picture 9 the guy can't see his toes.

    If that supposed to be the same guy is must have been a long trip.

  5. #25599
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Hobbiest: "So how was your trip to Texas?

    Me:
    And you returned to Richmond voluntarily? Are you flipping crazy?

  6. #25598

    Travel fun.

    Hobbiest: "So how was your trip to Texas?

    Me:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image2.jpg‎   image5.jpg‎   image9.jpg‎   image6.jpg‎   image3.jpeg‎  

    image10.jpg‎   image7.jpg‎   image8.jpg‎   image4.jpg‎   image11.jpg‎  


  7. #25597

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by NightRider11  [View Original Post]
    I had the exact same experience. I would like to help her out but 3-4 hours between responses with minimal information makes it difficult to help her.
    I'd like to see her but it has taken hours of messages and she doesn't Prebook. I just don't have that kind of time.

  8. #25596

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    I was able to find her number going through my phones history, I forgot what a pain it was to message her. I don't know why it's so hard to get any kind of info from her, not only does she gives one word answers then she ghosts when you try to set something up.
    I had the exact same experience. I would like to help her out but 3-4 hours between responses with minimal information makes it difficult to help her.

  9. #25595
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Is she the super thin brunette w the dog, lives in Glen Allen?
    Yeah that's her indeed.

  10. #25594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    I was able to find her number going through my phones history, I forgot what a pain it was to message her. I don't know why it's so hard to get any kind of info from her, not only does she gives one word answers then she ghosts when you try to set something up.
    Is she the super thin brunette w the dog, lives in Glen Allen?

  11. #25593
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    Kristen reached out this morning for some help. She is a spinner who does massage and bbj. FS is on the table. Keep safe and enjoy.

    PM for digits if you don't have them.
    I was able to find her number going through my phones history, I forgot what a pain it was to message her. I don't know why it's so hard to get any kind of info from her, not only does she gives one word answers then she ghosts when you try to set something up.

  12. #25592
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Also a big part of why I visit Taryn vs other girls, besides all the good things that are said about her, is her location. I love that she's north of the river. I hate how 90% or more of the girls are either in chester, petersburg / hopewell.
    Is her location in Henrico? Personally, I prefer non-Henrico locations if possible.

  13. #25591

    Rozi is super chill

    Hey guys. Just had a dream with Rozi last night. She is mad chill. Girl next door types. She is touring and from Nashville. Rates are quite reasonable for the kind of the provider she is. I highly recommend visiting her before she leaves town. Saw her ad on tryst and very easy to contact. She will not respond to texts but will definitely pick up the calls. Have fun and be safe. Link to the ad below.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rozi

  14. #25590

    Kristen

    Kristen reached out this morning for some help. She is a spinner who does massage and bbj. FS is on the table. Keep safe and enjoy.

    PM for digits if you don't have them.

  15. #25589

    Taryn?

    Anyone feeling generous and want to share Taryn's contact info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape