Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 553 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 603 653 1053 1553 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 28546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20266

    Sophia

    Met her at a incall hotel. What a cutie, almost looking to young. Poured a drink for us and grabbed a quick shower. Came out with shorts on and sat next to her. Asked if she was shy, she asked why I thought that (kind of her actions, that's why). Small chat and then some kissing, warmed up to DFK as time went. I learned she would follow my lead, whatever I asked. Very quiet so I didn't push the limits. Couldn't get a read on her but her body was hot, and we did have fun. She was just so sweet as she rode me, I asked if she liked daddy's cock and if she was a little ****. She smiled and nodded. Her skills were great from BBBJ (YMMV) to lots of moaning while in missionary. Came in the condom and cleaned up. Sweet girl may see again!

    https://sexycompanion.vip/sweetsophia/

  2. #20265
    Quote Originally Posted by GjBlack  [View Original Post]
    I had one girl tell me cops can't buy cigarettes for someone, or some equally stupid shit. I've been asked to buy cigarettes, condoms, and even md20/20. I had one ***** wait till I showed up and got in the room before letting me know she didn't have condoms. I asked why she didn't tell me before I got there, she says she didn't know if I was a cop. Point is, there seems to be a little confusion among these girls as to what cops will or won't do. And I'd be willing to bet a paycheck cops will do whatever it takes to lock your ass up, up to and including lying about being a cop when these girls ask if you're affiliated with LE.
    That what I said. It seems like a lot of these hoes misunderstanding the difference between entrapment VS sting operation. LOL.

  3. #20264

    Smh

    In town for the weekend are there any ladies here that don't require a deposit and will actually show up and preform satisfactory services. Maybe someone could share a UTR up here if there is any I'm in the peachtree corners area.

    Thanks bs.

  4. #20263

    Bad communicator

    Her rates are definitely too high with that baby damage she got on her stomach 200/ hhr and 400/ hr GTFOH those are GFE rates and her ass is not GFE at all.

    It's too hard to find a decent chick these days, all these chicks think they shit made of gold and diamonds. You pay for hhr get 15 minutes pay for a QV you out in 5-7 minutes smh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Maybe add a detailed report if you had a horrible time to the ripoff section? What I do recall is that someone on this forum was recommending her for some odd reason. Glad I never met. Doesn't even satisfy my requirements anyways.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9017452833/1 .

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/901-745-2833 .

  5. #20262
    Quote Originally Posted by Cueball  [View Original Post]
    What is up with these listcrawler ladies asking to buy a pack of cigarettes before coming over?
    I had one girl tell me cops can't buy cigarettes for someone, or some equally stupid shit. I've been asked to buy cigarettes, condoms, and even md20/20. I had one ***** wait till I showed up and got in the room before letting me know she didn't have condoms. I asked why she didn't tell me before I got there, she says she didn't know if I was a cop. Point is, there seems to be a little confusion among these girls as to what cops will or won't do. And I'd be willing to bet a paycheck cops will do whatever it takes to lock your ass up, up to and including lying about being a cop when these girls ask if you're affiliated with LE.

  6. #20261

    Nicole Kardashian

    For reference:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9199806246/1

    I'm sporadic with this hobby so I'll just get what I can since I'll go months at a time without visiting (life). I dreamt with Nicole at today. Rates are 1. /2. /3. For a qv / hhr / hr. I paid for hhr because I take longer than a qv unfortunately. Set up was easy, does a video call to verify and then since an address. It's apartments, think like a Hispanic set up. Once I was parked she called to direct me to the door, shoes off inside. Now to the main thing: Nicole had a cute face but was dry in conversation, smoking during the whole set up and not engaging at all. She tells me her comfortable and steps out of the room. I should note, she had a good figure and was wearing a dress that complimented it well. I get comfortable and she directs me to lay on the bed and she begins undressing. She's got a good figure and what the pictures don't show is she's got some baby damage on her stomach, pretty notable but I'm really not the type that cares. She gives me a condom and tells me to just put it on while she waits. Once I'm ready she sucks the head for a bit but really nothing special. She puts some lube on and tells me to get on top. Almost as soon as I'm she starts moaning, and yeah she's got some sexy moans but you can tell it's fake. It's very mechanical and I'm doing all the work, I try to touch her breasts and she takes my hands off while still moaning. I finish quick as I can and she instantly snaps back into business mode, directs me to the trash and hands me wipes to clean off. She doesn't say anything more and leads me out. I did see Layla and she was a lot more fun and inviting with me that I regretted I hadn't requested her. Nicole thanks me and tells me have a good day and I leave. All in all, not really worth it but maybe Layla is better. Nicole is fine if you're just looking for someone who looks good, otherwise not really worth the time or price. Nothing so horrendous you must steer clear, but nothing to write home about. If you decide to set up, I recommend Layla if anything.

  7. #20260

    Huh

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Maybe add a detailed report if you had a horrible time to the ripoff section? What I do recall is that someone on this forum was recommending her for some odd reason. Glad I never met. Doesn't even satisfy my requirements anyways.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9017452833/1 .

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/901-745-2833.
    It wasn't a ripoff. He has a horrible attitude and her rates are high to be rushing. I don't recommend.

  8. #20259
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Red Head Kali aka Now Rarrie

    Quote Originally Posted by Volli8080  [View Original Post]
    Did a quick search and couldn't find anything on this one. Any unreported reviews?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lanta/84639076#.
    There are sort of some reviews on Kali aka Rarrie. I tried meeting her last year but couldn't get a meet in. Some others tried and got the same. Prior post on her are added below. I never met. So I can't say for certain if Rarrie is worth it or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Ad:

    https://callescort.org/470-288-2315

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4702882315/1

    Has anyone been able to meet red head kali? I've tried to meet this one for quite some time now. Never get a response when this one is actively posting. Bummer. Idk on rates etc. Never responds. Had a different number previously as well. Never responds. I won't attempt to meet this one again. Anyone have some details on this one to share?
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvFishTacos  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about her I never have gotten a response either, only thing I'm guessing is that she gets so many responses to her ad? Who knows for sure but would definitely want information about her, TIA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Dam you got the same. I doubt it's because of "volume". Jamie acts the exact same way. It's as if they don't really want to meet many or at all. Not going to try again. Wish I got a response from red head Kali. If I did I would of went and took the L but I've attempted enough times. Hope the $. 20 qv came with some BBBJ but IDK. Won't do the deed anymore but someone else can.
    Quote Originally Posted by RayPrince  [View Original Post]
    I text her a few times in the past and got a response hours later saying her qv was 120. Pass for me.
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4703544847 .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8dbaf09b30114191a5d6fd2207ce150d_f.jpg‎   27b9aa32a9cce08922941693498240fd_f.jpg‎   028e1247645c703deba1195ab1af4e09_f.jpg‎   7b9ad794067365c7c93d4f2eecb6fb0c_f.jpg‎   2340bd3fa66bbe105c41e74e51dd305a_f.jpg‎  

    8a69a9066f3ad3cd6b5031441157416f_f.jpg‎   b498f1b6101552c9845cc5d12f590f05_c.jpg‎  

  9. #20258

    Lmfao

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcMeme1  [View Original Post]
    If you want to rethink this hobby and how far you've strayed, visit this chick. She'll bring you back to reality lmaooo. I'm driving away from that swamp she calls a room thinking to myself how did I end up there.

    This review leads me to believe MrSwolDick must be a great friend to have, he could find the silver lining in any situation.

    After reading this review I hit her up and she was very responsive. Her prices were low which gave me pause, but I said fuck it, maybe it's because she's hefty. Ok.

    I get to the room, she opens up. That room looks and smells like a parent left two cigarette smoking 10 yr old kids unsupervised in there. She looks like the supervillain from The Incredibles in the face. Has on a black moomoo dress. At this point, I'm cursing Mr. SwolDick out in my head. But my parents didn't raise a quitter. So I sit down on the edge of the bed, and cash app her. We originally agreed on an hour, so I said fuck it, for the next 60 minutes this room is mine. Maybe I could fuck for the first 30, and make her clean up for the last 30 LOL.

    So then she's looking at me, and says "you can move up on the bed, nothings going to bite you hehe". ***** are you sure?? Anyways. I lay back and she just starts staring at me. So now I'm like WTF, is this chick mentally ill? I put my dick in her face, and she ask me am I clean. You know, strenuous and comprehensive STI testing. I think to myself, if I cover my guy up, I might as well leave, because it's going to be a gummy worm with the visual I was receiving. So I just put it in her mouth.

    The BBBJ was ok. Got me hard enough and did the retard stare thing. Ok flip over. I go in for the kill. At this point, I'm thinking about taking dissatisfaction out on her. I will say, the box was wet. And stayed wet. She seems into it. Grabbing the sheets, making noises etc etc..
    By far the best story of today lmfao!

  10. #20257

    Damn bro YMMV!

    MarcMeme,

    I didn't know, when I saw her, that room was empty! Like I said in my review one small bag of travel clothes. That was it.

    No food or anything. She must've just gotten to the room before I saw her. BBBJ was good and she did as I requested to improve initial BBBJ performance. Yes I tore up and pounded that ass.

    As far as attitude she was fine with me. Didn't start anything with me as well. The room being a shit box damn I guess her and her bf really messed up the place. It wasn't like that when I was there and no foul smells. I believe they just settled in LMAO!

    My bad, bro I can't control these hoe's except for the experience when I was there. And she wasn't like that when I saw her. Wonder if her bf had a lot to do with that. As you see on the forums guys have a great girl to share and then for reasons out of our control they go rogue due to BF, Baby Daddy, pimp or drugs.

    For me this was a wild adventure but none of the side show stuff you're talking about happened with me.

    Sorry again bro thought I caught on too something that was good service like I got!!

    Please DM man I'll make it up bro.

    Happy hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcMeme1  [View Original Post]
    If you want to rethink this hobby and how far you've strayed, visit this chick. She'll bring you back to reality lmaooo. I'm driving away from that swamp she calls a room thinking to myself how did I end up there.

    This review leads me to believe MrSwolDick must be a great friend to have, he could find the silver lining in any situation.

    After reading this review I hit her up and she was very responsive. Her prices were low which gave me pause, but I said fuck it, maybe it's because she's hefty. Ok.

    I get to the room, she opens up. That room looks and smells like a parent left two cigarette smoking 10 yr old kids unsupervised in there. She looks like the supervillain from The Incredibles in the face. Has on a black moomoo dress. At this point, I'm cursing Mr. SwolDick out in my head. But my parents didn't raise a quitter. So I sit down on the edge of the bed, and cash app her. We originally agreed on an hour, so I said fuck it, for the next 60 minutes this room is mine. Maybe I could fuck for the first 30, and make her clean up for the last 30 LOL.

  11. #20256
    What is up with these listcrawler ladies asking to buy a pack of cigarettes before coming over?

  12. #20255
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcMeme1  [View Original Post]
    If you want to rethink this hobby and how far you've strayed, visit this chick. She'll bring you back to reality lmaooo. I'm driving away from that swamp she calls a room thinking to myself how did I end up there.

    This review leads me to believe MrSwolDick must be a great friend to have, he could find the silver lining in any situation.

    After reading this review I hit her up and she was very responsive. Her prices were low which gave me pause, but I said fuck it, maybe it's because she's hefty. Ok.

    I get to the room, she opens up. That room looks and smells like a parent left two cigarette smoking 10 yr old kids unsupervised in there. She looks like the supervillain from The Incredibles in the face. Has on a black moomoo dress. At this point, I'm cursing Mr. SwolDick out in my head. But my parents didn't raise a quitter. So I sit down on the edge of the bed, and cash app her. We originally agreed on an hour, so I said fuck it, for the next 60 minutes this room is mine. Maybe I could fuck for the first 30, and make her clean up for the last 30 LOL.

    So then she's looking at me, and says "you can move up on the bed, nothings going to bite you hehe". ***** are you sure?? Anyways. I lay back and she just starts staring at me. So now I'm like WTF, is this chick mentally ill? I put my dick in her face, and she ask me am I clean. You know, strenuous and comprehensive STI testing. I think to myself, if I cover my guy up, I might as well leave, because it's going to be a gummy worm with the visual I was receiving. So I just put it in her mouth..
    I saw my self in the mirror and I enjoyed my hobby. Is she ugly or something? You do her bare? Or what's the deal? LOL.

  13. #20254

    Insight?

    Did a quick search and couldn't find anything on this one. Any unreported reviews?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lanta/84639076#.

  14. #20253

    Man listen

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSwollDick  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/84432096

    Ok so I was driving thru downtown Woodstock saw a sexy white girl that smiled at me while I let her cross the street. She was with another lady. I was heading g ho. E. Damn sexy chubby white lady. I'll probably never see her again. LOL.

    Anyway, that got me thinking and off I go looking for a chubby Snowbunny close to me. I saw the ad above and decided what the hell. Did my research and checked the photos. Texted and even made her call me back. Yep she's real not le.

    Head over to the Quallity Inn by Cracker Barrle off of Delk. Got to the spot parked and texted I had arrived. She quickly sent the room number. Yeah so far so good LOL Came up and she opened the door. Yep jackpot she's cute nothing in the room but one bag of clothes. She looked young, told me she was 20 and her man / baby daddy is at Cobb County. (Remember that part). Ok so it's time and gave her the donation after confirming my expectations. She's quick to get undress but we started kissing and caressing each other. , her tits are Double D's and she's more chubby borderline BBW. He body is firm and youthful, creamy white skin and soft.

    We are now on the bed and her pussy is getting wet as I rub on her clothes and she's moaning and grabbing me. She was fresh out of the shower as I went down for Daty. This is were things got excited and she kept my head down between her legs. She really loves dary is an understatement. I made this girl cum twice in 30 Min. . Then went for round 3 as the bed was soaking wet LOL I went into freak mode, after thev3rd time I can tell she was about to tap out. Told her it's her turn BBBJ.

    We flipped over and she went to town its Good and she tool directions s well. Told her to suck a little more as I was in full mast mode already. I've had better but she was good. Sucked good had to tell her to her more spit and move that head faster. She complied and it was better.

    I was already hornet as hell as she has a fat pussy with a deep hole. So I got on top and and it just slipped in as her pussy was still soaking wet. I went to town Maki g that WAP sou d and her moaning was definitely definitely real. She was calling me Daddy LOL We were kissing you till she said she does t really like kissing after I've been down. Her. Ok I e heard that before so that didn't bother me. This girl is a freak. As I took charge and moved I to multiple positions and doggy was the killer for me.

    That ass is firm round and fat!! I was tearing g it up as she was moaning g loud and grabbing the sheets. That Wap was loud I had yo slow down. Had a good stroke going buy my little head said let's make this girl remember me. I went back in fast and hard. She can take a pounding and I just busted a Big Ass Nut as we both yelled out LOL..
    If you want to rethink this hobby and how far you've strayed, visit this chick. She'll bring you back to reality lmaooo. I'm driving away from that swamp she calls a room thinking to myself how did I end up there.

    This review leads me to believe MrSwolDick must be a great friend to have, he could find the silver lining in any situation.

    After reading this review I hit her up and she was very responsive. Her prices were low which gave me pause, but I said fuck it, maybe it's because she's hefty. Ok.

    I get to the room, she opens up. That room looks and smells like a parent left two cigarette smoking 10 yr old kids unsupervised in there. She looks like the supervillain from The Incredibles in the face. Has on a black moomoo dress. At this point, I'm cursing Mr. SwolDick out in my head. But my parents didn't raise a quitter. So I sit down on the edge of the bed, and cash app her. We originally agreed on an hour, so I said fuck it, for the next 60 minutes this room is mine. Maybe I could fuck for the first 30, and make her clean up for the last 30 LOL.

    So then she's looking at me, and says "you can move up on the bed, nothings going to bite you hehe". ***** are you sure?? Anyways. I lay back and she just starts staring at me. So now I'm like WTF, is this chick mentally ill? I put my dick in her face, and she ask me am I clean. You know, strenuous and comprehensive STI testing. I think to myself, if I cover my guy up, I might as well leave, because it's going to be a gummy worm with the visual I was receiving. So I just put it in her mouth.

    The BBBJ was ok. Got me hard enough and did the retard stare thing. Ok flip over. I go in for the kill. At this point, I'm thinking about taking dissatisfaction out on her. I will say, the box was wet. And stayed wet. She seems into it. Grabbing the sheets, making noises etc etc.

    She stops me and says she has to piss. I'll admit, I was trying to hit her stomach from the back because I was mad, so I know she just needed a break. She comes back and lays on her back. I put her legs up and start crashing in. I can see her face starting to make wince, then she says "you starting to hurt no cap" and laughs. At this point I'm done deep diving and just want to get out of there too.

    We check the time. It's only been 25 minutes. She says "ain't no way". I tell her it doesn't look like she has another 30 minutes in her and she says "hell nah". So I'm like cool, send me back $50 and I'll finish up and get out. Retard stare comes back. So I retard stare back at her. She goes to cash app and sends me back $50. I go back doggy and think of a happy place and plant my seed and dip out. There was a darkskin dude sitting on the stairs when I came up and when I left out the door he was still sitting there. And she immediately called someone when I was done. So I went the other way and left out the back stairs.

    All in all, this one has a 0% chance of repeat. And I would really ask you guys to look yourselves in the mirror and ask yourself who you really are before you leave the house on the way to her room lmaooo.

    I tried uploading the pictures I took of the room when she went to the bathroom. But just believe when I say, it was a super mess.

  15. #20252
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Allure

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDeanInches  [View Original Post]
    I will keep posting this ad. She is horrible:

    Rushed service.

    Rates are too high for service.

    Doesn't look like the pics.

    I tried her last year. She had a horrible attitude and I still tried her. I highly don't recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/84581320
    Maybe add a detailed report if you had a horrible time to the ripoff section? What I do recall is that someone on this forum was recommending her for some odd reason. Glad I never met. Doesn't even satisfy my requirements anyways.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9017452833/1 .

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/901-745-2833 .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0fe5db2988954f00204e44bd595c5281_f.jpg‎   ebe5ecf8e1cbd77068f8b2a25ebdeca7_f.jpg‎   c1a9e3e3a0362313d70d4f84769fdba3_f.jpg‎   34691b927d92af373555b88c88f9d0f1_f.jpg‎   97281ac0c9fed4e41630e2d06fea268a_f.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape