Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 32173
-
06-25-22 12:02 #21718Regular Member

Posts: 15Honey
OH, almost forgot. Over the years there are many providers with the same name. I know she is still searching for a name that fits. I remember Zina and now we have Black Zina. Happens. Just a name.
-
06-25-22 11:58 #21717Regular Member

Posts: 15Apple and Honey
Let me start by saying I asked the provider (Apple). Let's dispel the rumors. Honey is not TS (I can vouch.). Apple is doing four hands with someone newer to the business. I like to think of it as training or job shadowing. Apple does have a sister, but back home and not in the business (gorgeous BTW! And built like Apple) oh, and there is no pumpkin!
That being said, she is gone back home till middle of next month. I hope this clears up the confusion. Would give details but last time I did folks went on about the forum going in the wrong direction and blah blah so. Keeping this one simple.
-
06-25-22 09:56 #21716Senior Member

Posts: 976All them provide BBBF or BBBJ
Kk.
Originally Posted by Idk85
[View Original Post]
Tara.
Candy.
Ronda.
Zina.
-
06-25-22 09:00 #21715Senior Member

Posts: 84In my opinion, he was warning people, including you, that Honey might be a TS because there is a Thai TS offering massages on Bedpage. The ad is similar to the other Thai ads.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
I was confirming that a TS is a part of the crew because one of them recommended a TS to me. The recommender worked in the same apartment with Apple in the past. The offer was made a long time ago. I think the TS was posting on Bedpage when she made the recommendation. I believe the TS was using the same pics in the Honey ad.
Apple is a freak in general because she provides BBFS and CIM.
She is color blind when it comes to fucking. In addition, I know she is bisexual. So, she might be working with a TS. Ha!
-
06-25-22 08:21 #21714Senior Member

Posts: 976Clearly my ask wasn't a general Honey.
Hopefully the person that posted about the booker Honey was referring to the younger girl in that apartment on the circle by Tyson.
Originally Posted by Idk85
[View Original Post]
And as for the Thai crew. It's a community and clearly they all don't work together or do the same serviced. But bottom fucking line if not all women no need to reference me about everything else.
And wasn't shooting the messenger. Said rtff. Wasn't a random question.
And from personal experience
Apple gets into women rather surprisingly. White especially
-
06-25-22 08:12 #21713Senior Member

Posts: 84Don't Shoot the Messenger
He was only pointing out that there is a Honey on Bedpage. In addition, I hate to burst your bubble, somebody else in the Thai crew asked me if I was interested in getting a massage from a TS. I rejeced the offer.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
Apple is a part of the Thai crew.
So, there is a chance Honey is a TS. His post is a warning.
-
06-25-22 06:48 #21712Senior Member

Posts: 69Don't shoot the messenger. Everyone's favorite, Candy, previously shared a place with a TS. She offered me a 4-hands session w / her. I declined. I was just saying it is possible.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 06:20 #21711Senior Member

Posts: 976Rtff
Don't think Apple doing 4 hands with TS.
Originally Posted by Tapas
[View Original Post]
And keep that shjt on a different thread if that's your thing.
-
06-25-22 00:05 #21710Senior Member

Posts: 1482Be skeptical
I've been at this hobby 50 years and I still am sometimes surprised at what I read. To think just because you cannot get FS with a provider means that everyone will get treated the same way as you is funny to me. Years ago, yes FS was available at a cost. Maybe you have not found the right number yet. Everyone has a price and nobody believes they are the only one to get snubbed. You wouldn't believe how many times a provider has said "I'm only doing this for you because I trust you, your different, I like you, this is the first time I've don't this. Lmao! Believe me, don't believe me, "prestige worldwide!" Lololol!
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 23:54 #21709Regular Member

Posts: 15SnapChat
Text this one a while back. I'm always skeptical of anything that has a snapchat account linked to it. Sure enough I got a quick response. Something didn't sit well as she asked where I lived so I gave a bogus Location in Cali. She said she had a studio there. Then I mentioned I was out of town currently in Virginia, and magically she is too! At this point she asks for a donation. Hard pass as it's just a scam.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 23:10 #21708Regular Member

Posts: 7QQ has been closed for at least 6 months.
Originally Posted by DonQuiote
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 15:55 #21707Senior Member

Posts: 69Honey
There has been a TS named Honey advertising on BP massage.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 15:21 #21706Senior Member

Posts: 74Guessing it is fake. I searched the number and found another add for a different city with a different name.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
https://us-brooklyn.bedpage.com/body.../22042603.html
-
06-24-22 14:03 #21705Senior Member

Posts: 976Honey
Any details or ads for Honey?
Originally Posted by Bnxtc
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 14:01 #21704Senior Member

Posts: 976Any experiences with this provider










Reply With Quote






