Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 468 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 7015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5665

    Silks

    Anyone have intel on silks gentleman's club in palm harbor? I'm staying near by so might check it out.

  2. #5664

    Question about Star at Ybor + Jenna update

    What's the deal with Star? Extras to be had with her?

    I took her back for a few songs and got a really solid lap dance but she pivoted to "getting a private room" when she realized how hard my dick was. I didn't want to pay the upcharge without knowing it would be a sure thing. Any insight would be most appreciated.

    I saw Jenna the other day and she was looking great as ever. Probably the best body in any Tampa strip club. FS is available and she'll even meet you at an outcall if she gets comfortable with you. We have really great sessions outside of the club. I've repeated more than I can count.

  3. #5663
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkChaser  [View Original Post]
    Club is more of a tourist trap and a good place for eye candy. Very rarely extras if so extremely overpriced. I'll go to see some nice tail and tip girls on stage but don't waste youtlr time with dances if you are looking for more.
    Very true, what I like to do is go there for a little bit, see some nice ass, and then go hit up an shop to finish.

  4. #5662

    Way back when

    Saw this Indian chick often at YS, but unfortunately never had a dance with her. https://www.xnxx.com/video-11jmpne4/...ampie_surprise.

    She used to dance as Layla https://www.xnxx.com/video-5n1ea5/indian_girl_layla

    https://www.xnxx.com/video-9cw16b/in...al_humiliation

  5. #5661

    2001 No extras here

    Quote Originally Posted by Fimes  [View Original Post]
    Did you make it upstairs to the spaceship, my friend? Nothing happens in the regular booths downstairs, especially not with the bouncers clippity clopping their horse hooves by every 5 minutes. I have been quoted multiple service offerings for both the expensive spaceship (a historic landmark!) and exorbitant champagne rooms. At least some type of extra is nearly always available, if not the girl you choose, then the next one. Maybe not exactly what you want, but something more than the dance. Maybe more available on the day shift, like most places. You are right, though, none of this bs at YS or Pinellas Co. Places, just straight to the services available. Good hunting.
    Club is more of a tourist trap and a good place for eye candy. Very rarely extras if so extremely overpriced. I'll go to see some nice tail and tip girls on stage but don't waste youtlr time with dances if you are looking for more.

  6. #5660
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    2001 Odyssey

    Quote Originally Posted by BobeSugar  [View Original Post]
    Visiting from Atlanta. Great club and gorgeous girls, even Atlanta doesn't have this type of talent. But like the good clubs in Atlanta, nothing extra. Even CR doesn't include any action. I received couple of dances from gorgeous girls, then called it a night. Recommend for enjoying the scenery and getting few dances, don't waste your money on CR or other options.
    Did you make it upstairs to the spaceship, my friend? Nothing happens in the regular booths downstairs, especially not with the bouncers clippity clopping their horse hooves by every 5 minutes. I have been quoted multiple service offerings for both the expensive spaceship (a historic landmark!) and exorbitant champagne rooms. At least some type of extra is nearly always available, if not the girl you choose, then the next one. Maybe not exactly what you want, but something more than the dance. Maybe more available on the day shift, like most places. You are right, though, none of this bs at YS or Pinellas Co. Places, just straight to the services available. Good hunting.

  7. #5659

    Ys

    Visited YS Friday afternoon. Not as glamorous as 2001 Odyssey, but more options in this club. Got a dance from Maddie, who is cute blonde. She took take off me, which isn't even an option in Odyssey. Prices for extra are also very reasonable. I recommend this club if you're looking for more than sightseeing.

  8. #5658

    2001 Odyssey

    Visiting from Atlanta. Great club and gorgeous girls, even Atlanta doesn't have this type of talent. But like the good clubs in Atlanta, nothing extra. Even CR doesn't include any action. I received couple of dances from gorgeous girls, then called it a night. Recommend for enjoying the scenery and getting few dances, don't waste your money on CR or other options.

  9. #5657

    Weekend Experience

    This last weekend I had more than a little free time and decided to check out as many places as possible. A ton of money spent and this is what I came up with. Got a lot to do so I'll try to keep this short.

    2001 Odyssey was packed, plenty of gorgeous women, best looking overall and up there for the most expensive. Dances vary with the dancer but usually. 4 min and a. 06 for the house. None were anything to write about either in my opinion and I saw quite a few.

    Went across the street to Mons and found another packed club, dancers are nowhere near as beautiful as the Odyssey girls and some of them have an attitude. Dances varied wildly with one at 30 per and another asking for 70 per song. This isn't including a thick 18 for the house each time. Also chances of anything at all happening here are slim to none.

    Secrets is always a nice time for me. Met a short Latina, older woman, massive fake rack and fake ass too, honestly not my type but I figure I'd get a dance after talking for a while. I think the girls here look better than the ones at Mons. Dances vary unless you want one of the longer ones. 120 for 10 minutes. Anyway the previously mentioned dancer (sorry don't remember her name) mentioned that if I brought my own cover she'd make sure to take care of me. No price was mentioned so it's possible it's part of the dance. Been going here a while and this is the only time I've been offered extras. YMMV.

    Went to Hush around 7 ish, thought I'd get something to eat and figure out what their dancers were like only to find the place completely dead, maybe cause it was a holiday weekend but nothing to report.

    Lastly I checked out YS for the first time. This place is highly reviewed here so I had my hopes up and it didn't disappoint. First dancer I got was Brenda, speaks decent English so we talk for a bit. You guys let me know if I spent too much here. We go back for the 3 for 60, plus 10 for the house. Not even halfway through the first song she grabs junior and asks if I want a BJ. She quotes me an additional $. 4 but informs me to pay for additional songs. I'm rock hard at this point so I go for it. After she wraps me up I sit back and watch her perform (with frequent breaks), I nudge her along with my hand on her head, I didn't come here for a CHJ LOL. Finishing up I place $$ and get out of there. Actions been slow afterwards so I'm thinking about leaving until a very busty Latina approaches. Huge natural rack and a fat rear end. I figure she'll be my last dance (Veronica?) Or something like that. Anyway we go back, for the same deal, I immediately put her tits in my face and she responds by rubbing me down. She's very forward about the extras so I ask for CBJ and she quotes me $$. I'm like whatever it's the last dance so I hand it over and wait, she almost put me in bare when I reminded her about the cover, this made me kinda nervous. She reaches back for one and sucks for all of 20 second before taking it off? At this point she oils her hand and gets a mouthful of my boys. Not exactly what I wanted but I like it all the same. Did that for a while, put junior between her fun bags and finished there. Left afterwards. Figured I was empty at this point LOL.

    Expensive but not a bad weekend all things considered.

  10. #5656
    Quote Originally Posted by Teekers86  [View Original Post]
    What's priced out for you? Like what did you get before and for what price? Usually around here it isn't much. Just room price and $200 for FS. Less than that for like BJ or HJ. You can of course negotiate those prices but I find that's about average price here.
    Used to get FS from sage for less than 2 bills and was really just the per song rate. I took my time because I enjoyed and seemed she enjoyed it. Now she wants over 3 and s a tad rushed. All good things come to an end so enjoy it while you can.

  11. #5655
    Quote Originally Posted by SumDumbFuk  [View Original Post]
    She's been at YS for a couple years now. She's a solid spinner. I think she works out pretty often with weights. She only dances one maybe 2 days a week there. She used to be fun and fair on the amount. Now she is trying to cash in and is way over priced. Doesn't hurt to take her for a spin and see how much she wants over that side of the bridge. Nice girl too just priced me out of playing with her.
    What's priced out for you? Like what did you get before and for what price? Usually around here it isn't much. Just room price and $200 for FS. Less than that for like BJ or HJ. You can of course negotiate those prices but I find that's about average price here.

  12. #5654
    Quote Originally Posted by Teekers86  [View Original Post]
    I'm over in the St Petersburg area and a new girl showed up at Atlantis name Sage. Petite spinner with brown hair almost red. Really pretty with pale skin. Asked about her in the forum and a guy said she worked in Tampa but I guess she is crossing that bridge to do some clubs on this side. Wondering if any of you guys had any info on her. Apparently she only comes this way maybe twice a week and is over there the rest I think. Idk just trying to see if she is any fun and if anyone had any experience with her. Don't know which club she works at over there but just a guy mention she does Ybor clubs.
    She's been at YS for a couple years now. She's a solid spinner. I think she works out pretty often with weights. She only dances one maybe 2 days a week there. She used to be fun and fair on the amount. Now she is trying to cash in and is way over priced. Doesn't hurt to take her for a spin and see how much she wants over that side of the bridge. Nice girl too just priced me out of playing with her.

  13. #5653
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertDeniro  [View Original Post]
    Did you pay her the cash upfront?
    I'm not so sure where that really matters unless you're suggesting that's what led to her underperformance. It's also possible she might have underperformed anyway even if she had agreed to cash at the end. In that case, would his recourse have been any different? For example, would it have been okay to pay some arbitrary reduced amount of his sole choosing or not even pay at all? I doubt that would've flown over too well with her (or the bouncer).

    I'm guessing his expectations probably weren't discussed in that great a detail and she did everything he might have mentioned (BJ, FS, multiple positions), ie technically speaking "as contracted" just not with the enthusiasm (or duration) he had reasonably hoped for. Did he specifically ask for a BBBJ and only get a CBJ? If so, that could be a violation he might have hanged a hat on. But just about everything else is more subjective and open to interpretation.

    If it had been me that had made this mistake, I probably would have just grudgingly paid up and written it off as an expensive lesson learned (oh yeah, and sworn off the club then posted warnings to everybody here as Cheeky did).

    My only other suggestion on how this might have been handled more successfully (apart from not agreeing to the whole arrangement from the start) would have been to get her to agree to some lesser amount with a promise of a tip bringing it up to or closer to her asking price IF her service turned out to be as wonderful as she was probably suggesting.

  14. #5652

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by CheekyFella  [View Original Post]
    I made my first and probably last visit to Ybor Strip on Monday. I stopped by around 3 ish. Right away, I could see the talent was a bit underwhelming. There were probably five dancers and an equal number of men. I never saw anyone dancing on the stage. Instead the ladies would approach and ask if I wanted to go in back for a lap dance. Maybe it' just me, but I like to see them dancing first to get a vibe. Eventually a cute brunette named Jenna approached me and I recalled her name from the Forum. So I accepted her invitation. Now she has a nice body but maybe a bit hyped to me. The first dance was fun. I was aroused. She pretended to be into it and suggested we go to the other room for FS. She first quoted me $420 which I was quite aware is more than she normally charges. I even told her so. After some haggling, we settled on $300 which I know was still too high. Thinking it had been a slow Monday and she was trying to make up for it. But I kinda knew at this point this would not be a return visit and wanted to see what she had to offer. She started with some sexy dancing but quickly applied the cover for a rushed, lackluster CBJ. I was already hard so she sat down and bounced around for about 5 minutes. Lots of fake moans. Then she turned around facing me while riding. This lasted maybe for a couple of minutes. Then she hops off and pulls off the cover. And begins a BBJ while jerking me off. Now this was way to early into our 30 minute session. So I tell her I was not ready to come. I wanted her to bend over the ottoman for some K9. She quickly responds that she did not have another condom. I could see her mind working. At first she asks if I could wait while she goes out to get another. All the time I know she has another in her purse which she produced. So I am enjoying myself for another couple of minutes when she tells me she can't take it anymore. She guides me backed to the sofa where she starts again with the BJ and jerking. It felt good but the service was definitely no where what I expected based on previous comments. Overall she was a friendly but is to robotic and basically a scammer.
    Did you pay her the cash upfront?

  15. #5651

    Info on a dancer name Sage

    I'm over in the St Petersburg area and a new girl showed up at Atlantis name Sage. Petite spinner with brown hair almost red. Really pretty with pale skin. Asked about her in the forum and a guy said she worked in Tampa but I guess she is crossing that bridge to do some clubs on this side. Wondering if any of you guys had any info on her. Apparently she only comes this way maybe twice a week and is over there the rest I think. Idk just trying to see if she is any fun and if anyone had any experience with her. Don't know which club she works at over there but just a guy mention she does Ybor clubs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape