Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 928 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 806 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 13920
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9345
    Quote Originally Posted by Calik123  [View Original Post]
    Found this girl on private delight, I can't find her reviews on Ter but she has a bunch on private delight.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...SunshineEmma27
    Her ad on another site.

    Look at the rates. Not worth it and I'm pretty sure she is a major upseller!

    https://callescort.org/956-752-8786

    Move on to the next one.

  2. #9344

    In town this week, could anyone offer advice

    Found this girl on private delight, I can't find her reviews on Ter but she has a bunch on private delight.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...SunshineEmma27

  3. #9343

    New to this

    Could someone verify if she is LEO?

    On privatedelights sunshinemma27.

  4. #9342

    Please DM me recommendations

    Hello fellow hobbyists,

    I will be visiting Vegas next month, and was wondering what recommendations you have for a someone visiting for the first time. Whether it be relating to girls, casinos, good restaurants, or other entertainment. Things to look out for, best sites or places to find girls for the night, etc. I know some smartasses will just tell me to read the forum (which I have) but its better for me to have everything in my messages so I have quick reference when I am there. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers guys.

  5. #9341
    Coming next week but want to do some other stuff like bars / restaurants.

    Is there anyone fun who doesn't charge an arm and a leg for hanging out afterwards?

  6. #9340

  7. #9339

    Could someone please verify if she is LEO

    Are all reviews on private delight fake? I cannot find this girls review on TER but she has a lot on PD. I emailed and texted her and she verified with my name on a paper with a selfie. I'm new to this and could use some advice.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...SunshineEmma27

  8. #9338

    Hdh

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    See, I have girls I see that aren't from any of the local skank crowds or sites and based on the feedback I see from locals, they don't want to see anything that costs more than $200 for BBFS and a rimjob.

    I'd post more reviews, but I don't need the usual crowd going nuts about how it's expensive, I've over paid, ruining it for everyone, etc. I'm really surprised at how the local scene seems to be about how the bottom shelf, drug addicted pussy is what everyone wants.

    Are there others out there that might be up for a thread that discusses the higher end chicks? I fucked one last night that would make some guys on here lose their minds because it, while expensive, was fucking wonderful.
    Yep, would love to see that. Now what is high dollar? Like you said, anything over $$ is high dollar for some. I think $$ or more would be the qualification.

    But yes, please start a new thread on that. Very interested.

  9. #9337

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    See, I have girls I see that aren't from any of the local skank crowds or sites and based on the feedback I see from locals, they don't want to see anything that costs more than $200 for BBFS and a rimjob.

    I'd post more reviews, but I don't need the usual crowd going nuts about how it's expensive, I've over paid, ruining it for everyone, etc. I'm really surprised at how the local scene seems to be about how the bottom shelf, drug addicted pussy is what everyone wants.

    Are there others out there that might be up for a thread that discusses the higher end chicks? I fucked one last night that would make some guys on here lose their minds because it, while expensive, was fucking wonderful.
    Been thinking about splurging lately, would definitely prefer a recommended good time or a TOFTT if you don't mind.

  10. #9336

    Yes to HDH

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    See, I have girls I see that aren't from any of the local skank crowds or sites and based on the feedback I see from locals, they don't want to see anything that costs more than $200 for BBFS and a rimjob.

    I'd post more reviews, but I don't need the usual crowd going nuts about how it's expensive, I've over paid, ruining it for everyone, etc. I'm really surprised at how the local scene seems to be about how the bottom shelf, drug addicted pussy is what everyone wants.

    Are there others out there that might be up for a thread that discusses the higher end chicks? I fucked one last night that would make some guys on here lose their minds because it, while expensive, was fucking wonderful.
    I would be up for this thread as well, as long as it is about quality ladies!

  11. #9335

    I Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    See, I have girls I see that aren't from any of the local skank crowds or sites and based on the feedback I see from locals, they don't want to see anything that costs more than $200 for BBFS and a rimjob.

    I'd post more reviews, but I don't need the usual crowd going nuts about how it's expensive, I've over paid, ruining it for everyone, etc. I'm really surprised at how the local scene seems to be about how the bottom shelf, drug addicted pussy is what everyone wants.

    Are there others out there that might be up for a thread that discusses the higher end chicks? I fucked one last night that would make some guys on here lose their minds because it, while expensive, was fucking wonderful.
    My earnings have dwindled since the pandemic and although I don't have the usual cash to throw around I'm still selective about who I see, especially since funds are scarce. I would opt for a choice experience once every 3-4 months than a weekly tangle with a drugged out provider who doesn't care who she sees.

  12. #9334

    Sounds great

    'd love some great options. All Ive seen are skuzz bucket, low quality around here.
    I do know a girl who is price, but great service, clean, great body. She will be here July 2nd

  13. #9333

    Hdh

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    See, I have girls I see that aren't from any of the local skank crowds or sites and based on the feedback I see from locals, they don't want to see anything that costs more than $200 for BBFS and a rimjob.

    I'd post more reviews, but I don't need the usual crowd going nuts about how it's expensive, I've over paid, ruining it for everyone, etc. I'm really surprised at how the local scene seems to be about how the bottom shelf, drug addicted pussy is what everyone wants.

    Are there others out there that might be up for a thread that discusses the higher end chicks? I fucked one last night that would make some guys on here lose their minds because it, while expensive, was fucking wonderful.
    I'd be up for something like that. Why I don't post often is for the exact same reason as referenced in your post. I pay what I pay because I can afford it. Reason for that is I work way too hard for what I have and have sacrificed a lot to get to that level (education,100 hour work weeks, relocation, staying away from drugs, etc.). I'd rather pay a premium for top notch pussy than deal with drug infested crap that takes 20 loads a day.

  14. #9332

    Send me that list

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    See, I have girls I see that aren't from any of the local skank crowds or sites and based on the feedback I see from locals, they don't want to see anything that costs more than $200 for BBFS and a rimjob.

    I'd post more reviews, but I don't need the usual crowd going nuts about how it's expensive, I've over paid, ruining it for everyone, etc. I'm really surprised at how the local scene seems to be about how the bottom shelf, drug addicted pussy is what everyone wants.

    Are there others out there that might be up for a thread that discusses the higher end chicks? I fucked one last night that would make some guys on here lose their minds because it, while expensive, was fucking wonderful.
    I agree. Would love to see that list. Will be out there for about 4 days in July. I like to pay for girls that I can't pick up at a bar.

  15. #9331

    HDH (High Dollar Hottie) reviews in LV

    See, I have girls I see that aren't from any of the local skank crowds or sites and based on the feedback I see from locals, they don't want to see anything that costs more than $200 for BBFS and a rimjob.

    I'd post more reviews, but I don't need the usual crowd going nuts about how it's expensive, I've over paid, ruining it for everyone, etc. I'm really surprised at how the local scene seems to be about how the bottom shelf, drug addicted pussy is what everyone wants.

    Are there others out there that might be up for a thread that discusses the higher end chicks? I fucked one last night that would make some guys on here lose their minds because it, while expensive, was fucking wonderful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape