Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 504 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 554 604 1004 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10186

    Abbey James

    Just saw her this morning. Worth the 100 bucks. Very talkative. Back rub not massage and HJ.

  2. #10185

    Finding Abbey James

    Her website is up, but it is a free site. And I found an ad on Erotic Monkey.

    https://abbeysgirls.wixsite.com/mysite

    Give it your best shot. I haven't seen her in a few years. Ex-ProLux. Very pretty. Very little touching, HJ only and as more than one person here has said, black helicopter crazy. With that said, for the price of an AMP you get a solid 8 that speaks English and will give you a great handshake. If you aren't looking for more, a dollar well spent.

  3. #10184
    Quote Originally Posted by UB377  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I have only ever gotten takeout from the strip clubs but saw this ad and thought I'd ask if anyone has seen her or if she's TGTBT.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...263/5733153022
    Dude, that ad is about as legit as a 3 dollar bill.

  4. #10183
    Quote Originally Posted by UB377  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I have only ever gotten takeout from the strip clubs but saw this ad and thought I'd ask if anyone has seen her or if she's TGTBT.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...263/5733153022
    TGTBT buddy.

  5. #10182
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulChang  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her time to time in the past years and she is one of my favorites. Always a good time with her and I am kind of missing her. But I think she disappeared for half year now and seems cleared most of her past Ad. Anyone know what happened to her? Thanks.
    She was here about 3 months ago.

  6. #10181

    Anyone know what happened to Queen Sapphire?

    I used to see her time to time in the past years and she is one of my favorites. Always a good time with her and I am kind of missing her. But I think she disappeared for half year now and seems cleared most of her past Ad. Anyone know what happened to her? Thanks.

  7. #10180

    Anyone tried her?

    Hi,

    I have only ever gotten takeout from the strip clubs but saw this ad and thought I'd ask if anyone has seen her or if she's TGTBT.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...263/5733153022

  8. #10179

    Alaina Marie

    I've already written about my experience with Destiny Vixen down in the Vixens section, but I wanted to write about my total experience yesterday to illustrate why everyone is raving about the Vixens.

    I started the day texting several providers to try and get something set up for the afternoon. I've found that I usually need several hours total to get something set up between the ridiculously long response times and the flaking halfway through the conversation. I reached out to two different providers. Destiny Vixen and Alaina Marie (https://tryst.link/escort/alainaluvvv) - and the first surprise was that Destiny responded right away. Unfortunately, it was to let me know that she was booked solid all day long, but hoped we could meet soon. All that happened before the first response from Alaina Marie (20 minutes). Then comes the pattern I'm sure you all are familiar with. Text, wait 15 minutes, text, wait 15 minutes, and so on until you have something set up. All told, it took just under an hour.

    She's a 45 minute drive for me, so I told her I was going to confirm with her before I left so I knew I wasn't wasting my time. I start texting to confirm 45 minutes before my leave time to give her plenty of time to respond. So I keep texting, and texting. Leave time comes and goes and I'm starting to work on Plan C. About that time, Alaina comes back from the dead - "OMG! I'm so sorry. My phone died and my car broke down and I had to walk home to charge my phone and saw your text! I guess I have to give her credit for not telling me she fell asleep like we've all heard a hundred times. Well, I've got nothing better lined up, so off I go.

    45 minutes later, I arrive at the address she gave me and there's no way this is her place. It screams "religious grandma" from the curb, so I go to a gas station a block away and text her. Crickets. Text again. Call her. VM isn't set up. A couple minutes later, she calls me. Asks who I am and before I can even respond, hangs up. A couple minutes later, she texts me about unexpected visitors, can't host, can I get a hotel and take her there and she'll knock $50 off the rate. Well, even a horny monger has a breaking point and she found it. I told her nope and started heading home.

    That's when Destiny texted me. She had an opening come up and remembered me from earlier in the day. Would I want to come see her. The rest of that story is down below. But this just illustrates why everyone loves the Vixens. My Alaina Marie experience is typical in this town and every one of us has a half dozen similar stories.

  9. #10178

    Link or Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardBoxx  [View Original Post]
    And then there's Abby James. One hour happy ending. Drop dead gorgeous. One third the price of Vixen Grace. I'll put up with the chatty conspiracy theories for that price. One Benjamin.
    I found Angelina Fox https://www.models-world.com/ohio/an...rom-venezuela/ ; but how am I to find Abby James? I have no desire to see any of the vixen girls. It's not a knock on them, it's just reading 50 million positive reviews without a single negative or critical one makes me suspicious. A lot of girls know about this forum, so they likely infiltrated it too. Inflation aside, they're all offering the same service and skills no matter the donation. Anything over 300 is too much, I feel most comfortable around 140-200.

  10. #10177

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    Angelina Fox was 250 hhr and it was total GFE full service without question. Google her name as an escort and you'll see the photos. No upsell BS either. Better than any of the Vixens by far. Amazing for a girl who barely speaks the language. Due back later this year. Meanwhile I'm seeing others from the same company posting ads. Not many in that price range but some are. And then there's Remy. Not everyone's preference but half the price and another no bullshit GFE. I always use a cover even they don't requse it. So again, not for everyone tastes but they seem to understand the value of good customers.
    And then there's Abby James. One hour happy ending. Drop dead gorgeous. One third the price of Vixen Grace. I'll put up with the chatty conspiracy theories for that price. One Benjamin.

  11. #10176
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the lead. She seems real. I texted but haven't heard back yet. Let us know if you see her.
    I definitely will let you know.

  12. #10175
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl before? This one is up my ally.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/84645620
    Thanks for the lead. She seems real. I texted but haven't heard back yet. Let us know if you see her.

  13. #10174

    I'm also curious if it's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl before? This one is up my ally.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/84645620
    LMK your experience if you go through with it.

  14. #10173

    Real?

    Has anyone seen this girl before? This one is up my ally.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/84645620

  15. #10172
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds  [View Original Post]
    I call St. Louis a Cow town and it isn't because it's rural or cattle.
    So what your saying is there are a lot of women providers just not many of them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape