Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 608 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 658 708 1108 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9310
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I'm a guy who pretty much only sees escorts and massages parlors but I've been thinking to make the jump to "sugarbabies" (just to hook up not to actually have a relationship). I have a free account on seeking and I can see that the quality is way better than hookers but before I start paying premium I just wanted to know the ABCs just to see if it worth it, like how much time and effort (and money) does it normally take to hook up with one of these girls and if its common for these girl to be DTF. I know time and money vary from girl to girl but just as a comparison to escorts just to prepare myself.

    Thanks.

    Happy hunting.
    YMMV but I think most would agree that it can take alot of time more than anything else. First weeding out the real profiles from the fake ones, then once figuring that part out you will deal with the ones that are actually real, but will flake on you. So that part can be a bit tedious. As far as cost, a few yrs ago for a hot sb the avg going rate was $250-$300. But in the past yr or so there seems to have been a sudden bump in the market and now most "quality" sb's will laugh at $300. The sweet spot seems to be in the $400 range or higher, I've seen some that are expecting $800-1 k. I just laugh and block them. And most of them that you talk to know the game and are dtf. Any that aren't I don't waste my time with, because there's another dozen behind them that are.

    But whatever you do never ever pay them upfront for anything. Not even $20 for gas. If you pay upfront you'll never ever see or hear from them again. Even if you've met them once, and they hit you up for money before seeing them again, do not pay. Some on here do meet and greets, I personally do not. I always make my arrangements for meeting at a room, but to each his own. Don't ever pay for a meet and greet either. You'll never get them in the bed if you're paying them to have a drink with you. Any other questions you can shoot me a dm. Best of luck.

  2. #9309

    Sugardaddy 101

    Hey everyone. I'm a guy who pretty much only sees escorts and massages parlors but I've been thinking to make the jump to "sugarbabies" (just to hook up not to actually have a relationship). I have a free account on seeking and I can see that the quality is way better than hookers but before I start paying premium I just wanted to know the ABCs just to see if it worth it, like how much time and effort (and money) does it normally take to hook up with one of these girls and if its common for these girl to be DTF. I know time and money vary from girl to girl but just as a comparison to escorts just to prepare myself.

    Thanks.

    Happy hunting.

  3. #9308

    Hot Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-b4e2508951ad

    Nice lady. Wants to experience SB lifestyle. Husband present in FC until trust forms. Not my bag.
    Yes she went by Janneth on only fans also. It's more a tag team arrangement offer no BB anything nice pretty average couple.

    But I wouldn't unless it was free. Too weird. Agreed.

  4. #9307
    Quote Originally Posted by BStreet  [View Original Post]
    Should just send her a message saying Hey Love. LOL

    .
    Got to love how delusional and entitled some of these women are.

  5. #9306

    We All

    Should just send her a message saying Hey Love. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Big tittied Latina's are my kryptonite but this one is just a total pain in the ass. Wants the world but isn't willing to give anything. Won't send any other pics other than what's on her profile. Got offended when I called her "Love" when she never told me her name until the moment she corrected me that it was not Love. All kinds of "won't do's" on her list. Wants 600 ppm just to meet, before any intimacy. Couldn't be more of a hard pass for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-c59c51e9c818
    .

  6. #9305

    Alex

    Big tittied Latina's are my kryptonite but this one is just a total pain in the ass. Wants the world but isn't willing to give anything. Won't send any other pics other than what's on her profile. Got offended when I called her "Love" when she never told me her name until the moment she corrected me that it was not Love. All kinds of "won't do's" on her list. Wants 600 ppm just to meet, before any intimacy. Couldn't be more of a hard pass for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-c59c51e9c818

  7. #9304

    Pretty certain she is real

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    Have you to find a real one that leads the headline with being submissive.

    Also, hot face "average" body seems rare to me and is the common choice for scammers trying not to appear TGTBT.

    At least they picked a believable user name, not the adjective noun auto generated.
    Communicated with her. Pretty sure she is real based on the pics etc. she sent. Seems to want virtual type exchanges. After discussing meeting and being open to a generous allowance, she ghosted.

  8. #9303

  9. #9302
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

  10. #9301

    Some Intel

    Chantie_oso.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-6e8c7adf127d

    Reminds me of most SB's from years ago. Young, trusting, naive, genuine, and nice. New to this country and new the Sugar game. Asks $350, lives with family and cannot host. Passed as she is not my cup of tea. Prefer slim to athletic. Will do curvy, but she just didn't get me excited.

    CaringChick.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-325c0c6780b6

    Will not meet without money up front. Passed.

    SensualHeiress.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-702649b688a1

    Will only meet up at events. Recruiting for group parties. Have a friend who has attended group sex themed events, but not sure if she legitimately represents that group. Plus have no interest in public group events.

    Supremeprincess.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-21023701188f

    Can't get a sustained convo going. Have tried on multiple occasions, but always stalls when trying to set up an actual M&G. Maybe she's a bot?

    GorgeousGeek.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-d3c172d9f288

    She is real. Wants $500. DTF and has great mic skills. Very nice, attractive, big natural cans, a little bigger than athletic. Fun in the sack, maybe a closet smoker?

    HumbleGorgeous.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-8ad063757759

    She is real. Wants $500. Aggressive with communications and hangs out in Tysons. Got semi-pro vibes so passed. Real pictures not as attractive as profile pictures.

    Scarlett.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-3cac98ab7f7d

    Talks a good game, but can't make it to meet in person. Cancelled once and excuses other times so I've moved on.

    Sexy Goddess.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-52ae01253620

    Request meeting fee of $250.

    In Vino Veritas.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-f9233ecd71ce

    Can't get a response to my messages.

  11. #9300

    Emerald princess

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-a6f9e6a196c8

    She's real. More detailed review is up on the bmore thread.

    If you're a regular member, or lurker who hasn't shared actionable intel in the past, save yourself from sending me a pm asking me for her phone number and save me the hassle of deleting your message.

  12. #9299

    Worst gf ever

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy07  [View Original Post]
    She's either lying or she's the worst girlfriend ever.

  13. #9298

    It's reddit

    Quote Originally Posted by CarloRogue  [View Original Post]
    So the topic of whether there's a private SB group that exchanges info on SD's has been discussed, debated, and dismissed a few times on the board. I don't care to reopen the debate publicly, but I now have reason to believe it exists, at least in some form. I don't need perfect anonymity myself, but would rather keep my activities private. A woman scorned will go to great lengths to extract some form of retribution and doxxing is the obvious threat (and whether they have reason to be scorned is entirely up to them of course). I'm also in agreement that this board tends to draw some unnecessary attention with some of what's said, so senior posters can PM me if you would like to exchange notes.
    There is one on reddit it but it's not geographical specific.

  14. #9297

    Mariana

    Met her recently for a M & G. Goofy personality DTF (no BJ even for her BF) wants $600. Looks are okay but not $600 looks. Not my type so I didn't bothered negotiating. If she is your type she is real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-b23288f2cc06

  15. #9296

    For the generous folks out there. AdorableCutie

    This one reached out to me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-cb8b24d35314

    Wants 500 for M&G.

    Since I'm not as generous, I just laughed and blocked her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape