Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 143 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 193 243 643 1143 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 22120
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19990

    The NEXX Motel experience.

    I picked up my regular fine ass ebony gal the other night north of 88th. She's fine as fuck and worth whatever. Fuck that what it's worth babble shit this is something that could be REAL important.

    Off we go to the Nexx motel down the street, and as soon as we turn in. You guys that have been there know that once you drive in you're not turning around you're stuck.

    Anyway, two LEO's that are parked right there. Light up every light on their cars and shine right into my car. She duct down and was not seen. Right now I'm shitting myself. She said just go park they didn't see her and wait a few. So right now I'm fucking trapped in this place and watching two cops that have this place staked out.

    Sit in the car for a while and we figured out a back way to walk around and not be seen by them. I'm still shitting myself.

    Just before our date got started. I see them with their cars lit up again with some unlucky guy with a hot as fuck blondie babydoll.

    Needless to say this ruined our date, I couldn't think about anything but these fucking guys right outside our window with all their lights on.

    Don't know what was / is going on but this is all exactly how what happened about 11;30 pm. I'm not going to drive into the Nexx motel ever again.

    Problem is what other place worth a shit is even around there?

  2. #19989

    The NEXX Motel experience.

    I picked up my regular fine ass ebony gal the other night north of 88th. She's fine as fuck and worth whatever. Fuck that what it's worth babble shit this is something that could be REAL important.

    Off we go to the Nexx motel down the street, and as soon as we turn in. You guys that have been there know that once you drive in you're not turning around you're stuck.

    Anyway, two LEO's that are parked right there. Light up every light on their cars and shine right into my car. She duct down and was not seen. Right now I'm shitting myself. She said just go park they didn't see her and wait a few. So right now I'm fucking trapped in this place and watching two cops that have this place staked out.

    Sit in the car for a while and we figured out a back way to walk around and not be seen by them. I'm still shitting myself.

    Just before our date got started. I see them with their cars lit up again with some unlucky guy with a hot as fuck blondie babydoll.

    Needless to say this ruined our date, I couldn't think about anything but these fucking guys right outside our window with all their lights on.

    Don't know what was / is going on but this is all exactly how what happened about 11;30 pm. I'm not going to drive into the Nexx motel ever again.

    Problem is what other place worth a shit is even around there?

  3. #19988
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladder20  [View Original Post]
    I remember going around that 88th to 90th area late last year, and picking up a thick dominican chick from NY. She wanted one hundred donation for bbj and covered smashing, but we settled on eighty donation. Her head game was pretty good her kitty felt tight enough. It was a good experience, but that spot is a way from where I live so I can't make it a habit of going down there. I'm shocked that no one has created a youtube channel showing footage of the action they got down there like they have in ny, Cali, and seattle areas. There should be more pics showing the action they got down there. The quotes from some of these women could get crazy though, but gems could always be found if patient from what I remember.
    Where's this exact location?

  4. #19987

    Shocked

    I remember going around that 88th to 90th area late last year, and picking up a thick dominican chick from NY. She wanted one hundred donation for bbj and covered smashing, but we settled on eighty donation. Her head game was pretty good her kitty felt tight enough. It was a good experience, but that spot is a way from where I live so I can't make it a habit of going down there. I'm shocked that no one has created a youtube channel showing footage of the action they got down there like they have in ny, Cali, and seattle areas. There should be more pics showing the action they got down there. The quotes from some of these women could get crazy though, but gems could always be found if patient from what I remember.

  5. #19986

    Window shopping

    Quote Originally Posted by BangItty  [View Original Post]
    I was probably one of them LOL, I spun around the strip maybe 7 times, I'm guilty of window shopping down unity because boy o boy, the prices they were giving me today had me call up a Latina off of LC to drain my leche. I couldn't believe my ears when 5 different girls said 120 for bbj and another 30 if I want FS, they can stay on street with those prices! I refuse to pick one of them up for those prices, when I can go on LC and get better service for the same price dollar for dollar.
    Man window shopping is all I do now LMAO I just gone done window shopping on unity, it was the same out there tonight, so much talent out there! Saw this one snow bunny that caught my attention, only thing she was wearing was some.

    High heels, a g string and a bra, crazy! Wanted a 100 Coins for a BJ so I passed today.

  6. #19985

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by AGuyFromMiami  [View Original Post]
    Man I passed by unity yesterday and saw like 40 girls out there, cars were acting like it was a school zone there, everyone was trying to get a look.
    I was probably one of them LOL, I spun around the strip maybe 7 times, I'm guilty of window shopping down unity because boy o boy, the prices they were giving me today had me call up a Latina off of LC to drain my leche. I couldn't believe my ears when 5 different girls said 120 for bbj and another 30 if I want FS, they can stay on street with those prices! I refuse to pick one of them up for those prices, when I can go on LC and get better service for the same price dollar for dollar.

  7. #19984

    In Miami for 5 days

    In Miami for 5 days, what the streets and places to find the girls, walkers, brothels, spas, etc. ? Help please.

  8. #19983
    Quote Originally Posted by AGuyFromMiami  [View Original Post]
    Man I passed by unity yesterday and saw like 40 girls out there, cars were acting like it was a school zone there, everyone was trying to get a look.
    Like a school zone. Man you made me spill my coffee and piss my pants thank you for that buddy.

  9. #19982

    Lit

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAJunk  [View Original Post]
    Just read the 22 rules of mongering on the main page please to avoid all obstacles. I will scout tonight and report, BTW saw a nice young redbone earlier this week. Small frame, not much of a head giver as she dint like my jizz bobbing out. But her cherry tight, extra dead presidents for sum ctrampie. Will post photos later on that but Unity has been lite up with girls. Especially on 88 through 90th street.
    Man I passed by unity yesterday and saw like 40 girls out there, cars were acting like it was a school zone there, everyone was trying to get a look.

  10. #19981

    Tgtbt?

    This cutie gave a nice smile and a wave when I drove by unity and around 95th. Still there a half hour later. She looked a little too good so I kept going. Anyone know her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AC67A337-6EC9-4125-8A1C-14FF2BC43745.jpg‎  

  11. #19980
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFunGuy131  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed lately that they are doing a lot more sting operations all over, on SW 8th street, on unity, and other random places. Be careful out there. You don't want to end up in jail with a charge for solicitation. They are really cracking down hard now. If a situation does not feel right go with your gut instinct and just leave. It's better to make it home without sex then to end up in jail without sex. More girls are also being picked up as well so that means more cops are out and patrolling. Remember to not make yourself look suspicious. Don't drive around in circles, don't sit at a street corner too long. Don't say or do anything that could incriminate you. Always ask if they need a ride do not make any negotiations while they are outside your car. Be smart. But the truth is with how much they are doing to crack down on street prostitution it might be better to just stay off the streets. Also with the way gas prices are going is it worth driving up and down wasting gas that cost almost 5 dollars a gallon to have the possibility of not finding anything. You think you will not get caught but I can happen to anyone.
    Just read the 22 rules of mongering on the main page please to avoid all obstacles. I will scout tonight and report, BTW saw a nice young redbone earlier this week. Small frame, not much of a head giver as she dint like my jizz bobbing out. But her cherry tight, extra dead presidents for sum ctrampie. Will post photos later on that but Unity has been lite up with girls. Especially on 88 through 90th street.

  12. #19979

    Lucky man

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAJunk  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, much better, is an understatement as far as posting photos and information on girls found in the street. Instead of others talking about a videogames.

    Lets go back and discuss streetwalkers. Cruising by the new 7 story building on 83rd street, across from Wells Fargo. Saw a nice petite spinner walking her dog. I was playing some loud bass and got her attention and bobbed her head as I went by slow, I smiled back and parked at Wendys just south. She strolled with her dog and quickly engaged for some head expertise. She told me she staying at the new Northside Commons and we could play there. Jumped on it like a hot pancake and left my car parked there and walked over. I highly recommend y'all engage as YMMV should be promising. Bareback all if wish but no ass play she said but can be persuaded with more of the dead presidents.
    Man let me tell you, you're lucky! LOL cause I have not been able to find her.

  13. #19978

    Be careful out there

    I have noticed lately that they are doing a lot more sting operations all over, on SW 8th street, on unity, and other random places. Be careful out there. You don't want to end up in jail with a charge for solicitation. They are really cracking down hard now. If a situation does not feel right go with your gut instinct and just leave. It's better to make it home without sex then to end up in jail without sex. More girls are also being picked up as well so that means more cops are out and patrolling. Remember to not make yourself look suspicious. Don't drive around in circles, don't sit at a street corner too long. Don't say or do anything that could incriminate you. Always ask if they need a ride do not make any negotiations while they are outside your car. Be smart. But the truth is with how much they are doing to crack down on street prostitution it might be better to just stay off the streets. Also with the way gas prices are going is it worth driving up and down wasting gas that cost almost 5 dollars a gallon to have the possibility of not finding anything. You think you will not get caught but I can happen to anyone.

  14. #19977
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAJunk  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, much better, is an understatement as far as posting photos and information on girls found in the street. Instead of others talking about a videogames.

    Lets go back and discuss streetwalkers. Cruising by the new 7 story building on 83rd street, across from Wells Fargo. Saw a nice petite spinner walking her dog. I was playing some loud bass and got her attention and bobbed her head as I went by slow, I smiled back and parked at Wendys just south. She strolled with her dog and quickly engaged for some head expertise. She told me she staying at the new Northside Commons and we could play there. Jumped on it like a hot pancake and left my car parked there and walked over. I highly recommend y'all engage as YMMV should be promising. Bareback all if wish but no ass play she said but can be persuaded with more of the dead presidents.
    Nice she got digits?

  15. #19976
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack76  [View Original Post]
    Its been entertaining lately to drive down 27th Ave and see all the new expensive talent around 90th street. I was going down 93rd St which is usually pretty quiet and saw two attractive Latinas among those rental trucks. Both curvy and cute. I stopped to chat with one who had a big ass, big rack and cute face (just right for me! She's Chilean and doesn't speak English, at all! She quoted a Benjamin but wanted to park around the corner. I preferred to get a room at that price but she said a room is a buck fifty. I said ok maybe later and she gave me her number and suggested I go to her hotel. Her and her partner in crime are staying in Miami Springs. She texted me last night when she got to the hotel. I showed up but she didn't respond for 20 minutes so I bailed. She answered two hours later and said her phone didn't alert her. Might try again. Those two girls were working like a machine when I was doing recon. Wondered if anyone here tried them out?
    Saw them few weeks back got their digits, have not tried yet but seem legit, quoted buck fifty each for a 3 some, sounds attractive but expensive, maybe I'll give it a try, definitely hot and clean.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape