Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 785 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 285 685 735 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 835 885 1285 1785 ... LastLast
Results 11,761 to 11,775 of 37329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25569

    Foxxy

    I got a text from Foxxy last night saying she was leaving at 7:30 pm this evening. Apparently she's growing tired of Richmond and wants to try other areas. If you have her number give her a call. If you can connect, expect a great time. Communication is not one of her top skills but anything dealing with sex is. All roads are open and she enjoys them all so make good use of them. And if she's really leaving and how long she'll be gone is anyone's guess. I'm just passing along what she texted me.

  2. #25568
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRaider06  [View Original Post]
    I had my first outcall experience today. I didn't contact this girl, rather she contacted me. She travels, is upscale and is here in town. Her pictures are accurate and she is good. Only downfall is, if you pay for half, after 30 minutes you better finish or get out some more $$ Overall experience 7-10. I would repeat.

    https://www.models-world.com/washing...arie-nicole-2/
    She contacted you?? Do tell as inquiring minds want to know.

  3. #25567

    Greece

    Went to A quick trip to Greece this morning. Setup was easy, she came to me. No deposit required. She was on the rag, so was offered the back door. Took it like a champ, left walking funny though. I would repeat. Pictures are accurate.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...l-fun/47360043

  4. #25566
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    She just told me that she has a crappy reception and service through Boost Mobile and is calling today to increase the data plan or change to another provider. She keeps getting text messages 15-30 mins late (sometimes longer) based upon her carrier's service.

    Tip: If you have the calendar space, seeing some of these providers in the AM is best. It's been working for me lately with some of the ladies that have been shopped around on this forum. My suggestion if you have a day off or got to work in the afternoon, hit them up in the AM, setup an appt. , and you will receive better dedicated service from them..
    Aye, shitty reception for her messaging app is why she gave me her alternate phone number. I just chalk it up to her being busy. I know she's busy with us and claimed to have a day job too (which idk if that's true. Not my business to find out). But for the other girls would be nice to know if they're busy, ghosting me, or if someone is trolling and put out a fake phone number (which I did get a wrong phone number reply once).

    And nope. No AM time available on the weekdays. AM on the weekends is when I normally send my first contact. (might be a good tip for others though.) If they don't answer I'll try again in the afternoon. If they don't answer that one I'll wait a week. If they don't answer that one I delete the number.

  5. #25565

    Latina Traveler

    Visiting family in Richmond and decided to partake since it has been a while since I've been back. Contacted several different providers no response from many till midnight. Decided on this Colombian provider I saw advertised and that responded back promptly. Donation was $. 50 for half hour with extras costing more (YMMV). She speaks, texts, and understands a decent amount of English. She is located in a nice in-call in Glennside. I went down there and sent a picture of the hotel as asked. She then told me to wait a few minutes and after 10 sent me the room number. Going to the room I called instead of knocked as instructed and she opened the door in lingerie and makeup done. She is as pictured. She's a pretty late 20's short curvy type. She has a pretty face, braces, and work done on her ass and boobs. The work is not bad though. The room was clean and everything smelled good. Before getting to business she had me wash my hands. After that I got undressed and laid on the bed. She sprayed hand sanitizer on my chest and tool and did hers as well. We talked a little and she is cool and good mannered. Began with a CBJ which was good and she sucks on the nips while doing it (does nothing for me, but allowed it). After that I inquired about DATY. Mentioned it usually cost extra, but allowed it. She is shaved, clean, and got into it. After that, we do missionary. She did not let me fully pound, due to size. She kind of swayed her hips from bottom while I did short strokes. We then move to her laying on her belly. I prefer doggy, but this seemed to be more comfortable for her. In time I blew in the bag and the dream ended. Overall I recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/84503767

  6. #25564

    My theory

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    My motto is believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see so with that being said her number is not a wireless number but rather a pinger number that relies on the internet. One would think that these girls could at least afford a burner phone with reliable service.
    My theory on this is that they can't get a regular cell provider is either they don't have the proper ID or they're doing more important shit with they're money, wink, wink. They have the phone but can't afford the minutes and wifi is free. These are the same ones asking for $. 2 a qv and in low budget hotels where wifi sucks. These hotels rarely ask for I'd as long as you have money for the room.

  7. #25563

    Panamanian beauty

    I had my first outcall experience today. I didn't contact this girl, rather she contacted me. She travels, is upscale and is here in town. Her pictures are accurate and she is good. Only downfall is, if you pay for half, after 30 minutes you better finish or get out some more $$ Overall experience 7-10. I would repeat.

    https://www.models-world.com/washing...arie-nicole-2/

  8. #25562
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Ok Gents,

    Just left from an appt with Staxx. I must say it was lovely and just the release I needed this AM. Haven't seen Tayrn yet but here's a quick note I'd like to share.

    Been seeing Staxx since I got back down to Central VA (Last August) off of the strength of reviews and comments on this forum. She just told me that she has a crappy reception and service through Boost Mobile and is calling today to increase the data plan or change to another provider. She keeps getting text messages 15-30 mins late (sometimes longer) based upon her carrier's service.

    For those who know where she stays in Chester, I would not recommend that you just pop up just because you know where she is. She doesn't like that.

    Tip: If you have the calendar space, seeing some of these providers in the AM is best. It's been working for me lately with some of the ladies that have been shopped around on this forum. My suggestion if you have a day off or got to work in the afternoon, hit them up in the AM, setup an appt. , and you will receive better dedicated service from them. My experience this AM was amazing with BBBJ and GFE for $. 20 (usually donation) and we chilled out and looked at TV snugged up on the bed..
    My motto is believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see so with that being said her number is not a wireless number but rather a pinger number that relies on the internet. One would think that these girls could at least afford a burner phone with reliable service.

  9. #25561

    Pepa

    I saw Pepa yesterday and she's the real deal. Beautiful face and awesome, toned spinner body. Staying at a nice hotel and easy to schedule with. She gave me an awesome massage that transitioned into BBBJ, daty, and multiple positions. She's great to talk to and is open to taking directions. I highly recomend you catch her while she's here.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9099383.htm

  10. #25560
    Quote Originally Posted by KaminaPanda  [View Original Post]
    Figured I'd go ahead and ask for her digits.

    Normally I'm picky with looks and idk what she looks like so I haven't bothered. But haven't had any luck getting any of these girls to communicate (can't even get lucky with Staxx. But that's nothing irregular). Balls are turning blue and getting kinda desperate.
    Ok Gents,

    Just left from an appt with Staxx. I must say it was lovely and just the release I needed this AM. Haven't seen Tayrn yet but here's a quick note I'd like to share.

    Been seeing Staxx since I got back down to Central VA (Last August) off of the strength of reviews and comments on this forum. She just told me that she has a crappy reception and service through Boost Mobile and is calling today to increase the data plan or change to another provider. She keeps getting text messages 15-30 mins late (sometimes longer) based upon her carrier's service.

    For those who know where she stays in Chester, I would not recommend that you just pop up just because you know where she is. She doesn't like that.

    Tip: If you have the calendar space, seeing some of these providers in the AM is best. It's been working for me lately with some of the ladies that have been shopped around on this forum. My suggestion if you have a day off or got to work in the afternoon, hit them up in the AM, setup an appt. , and you will receive better dedicated service from them. My experience this AM was amazing with BBBJ and GFE for $. 20 (usually donation) and we chilled out and looked at TV snugged up on the bed.

    Just trying to contribute.

    FF out.

  11. #25559

    Nikki

    Hello, fans and true believers; here is today's quick tale! Nikki is a half Japanese / Korean 21-year-old who usually hosts off a Route 1 notel. Seen her a few times, but here is her current setup. She posts weekly, asks for a deposit and then gets a room toward the end of the week (Friday / Saturday) where you setup an appointment for playtime. While I'm not a fan of this and I realize there's been multiple discussions about deposits, truthfully, I've only done this once recently and didn't get scammed.

    My first experience with her was fantastic! Easy setup with the two-call system and arrived at the notel. I walked in, and she's definitely the girl in the pics and greeted me with lingerie and a spinner body frame with nice bolt-ons. I talked for a bit, and while I got comfortable, I lay down the donation and relaxed. The BBBJ with this spinner was 8/10 as she really got into it. I strapped up and started in missionary and she didn't complain about the size and got into it with some LFK. Turned over in doggy and went to poundtown which she took well and proceeded to moan uncontrollably as she came. Flipped back to missionary and finished in the bag. We relaxed, she didn't rush me out and we chatted again. Damage $. 80 which is more than I usually provide but that day I wanted some Asian action.

    In the first experience I didn't pay a deposit; however, again, the setup has changed. Apparently, she watches some children (Niece / Nephew) during the day and has limited playtime right now. Thus, the reason for the "Booking deposit," as some call it, and then setting up a playdate later when she's free. It's strictly up to you guys; however, I just wanted to share some info on her just in case anyone was wondering about her.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/006294750791

    FF.

  12. #25558

    Treasure

    I just recently had a great dream with this Treasure. She was very accommodating and a pleasure. I would definitely repeat!

  13. #25557

    Taryn

    Figured I'd go ahead and ask for her digits.

    Normally I'm picky with looks and idk what she looks like so I haven't bothered. But haven't had any luck getting any of these girls to communicate (can't even get lucky with Staxx. But that's nothing irregular). Balls are turning blue and getting kinda desperate.

  14. #25556

    Eating out

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Does Taryn prohibit DATY? Staxx hasn't let me in a while and she used to be two thumbs up about it.
    I'm not sure, I don't see why not but as always YMMV.

  15. #25555
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Staxx offers all thee holes bare and will let you finish in her in she if she takes a liking to you, it been reports on her that she does rimming also. She is definitely hard to pin down but if you do it's definitely a treat.

    Taryn I believe bbj and everything else covered and doesn't offer anal, reports of rimming but can't confirm and very submissive if you're not a dickhead. Location is A++ overall a great girl with a tight body.
    Does Taryn prohibit DATY? Staxx hasn't let me in a while and she used to be two thumbs up about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape