Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 33449
-
06-24-22 10:06 #24104Senior Member

Posts: 73Kylie reid
Thanks to kenwood jack I got to see Kylie yesterday. When I got there I realized she is someone I have seen a few times in the past. She looks better now than she did 2 years ago. Unfortunately the reds were coming out to play but we made it work. Super sweet girl, transparent about her situation. Nice clean apartment super safe location. I enjoyed my time with her and would repeat many times over with her for as long as she stays around. Thanks again KJ.
-
06-24-22 09:29 #24103Senior Member

Posts: 77LOL, I never actually looked at the add. It's totally obvious. "Specialty fuck" was my favorite LOL.
Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls
[View Original Post]
I'd also like to add that in 5+ yrs of looking at EB's site, I've only seen 3-4 girls that were actually that clean, young, hot that were actually legit. At this point I just check it out hoping another gem will one day appear.
-
06-24-22 09:07 #24102Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 647Like, am I the only one who can "hear" the Nigerian accent when I read ads like this?
Originally Posted by XaviLux23
[View Original Post]
I mean, "penis massage"? Who TF is out here talking about "penis massage"?
-
06-24-22 08:27 #24101Senior Member

Posts: 77No. Deposit. Ever.
Originally Posted by XaviLux23
[View Original Post]
I actually have met girls that got me to go to Snapchat from their add that were legit, and girls that very much SEEM legit (real convo, sent me local address, etc) and ran me right up to to the point where you think it's going to happen, until they realize you ain't sending the deposit. All the legit ones would video call / voice chat with you (and not ask for a deposit), the scammers won't.
I even had a scammer go so far as to Snapchat call me (to seem legit) but wouldn't actually answer when I picked up. They were trying EVERYTHING-just short of being legit-to seem legit LOL. Bottom line- no deposit, and and have an actual voice / video chat.
-
06-24-22 08:11 #24100Banned Member

Posts: 5352Thanks for the info. Not much into the squirting myself. Too bad.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 22:49 #24099Banned Member

Posts: 1056KimmieKandi
She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer HB. She thanks guys for seeing her and how much she enjoyed her time with them when they wrote a review on Kandee, Kandee Apple Courteson. She thought they were writing about her! Can't make this shit up.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 22:32 #24098Senior Member

Posts: 29Sarah
I would steer clear of this one. That ad appears to be fake. The language is not the norm and the cash app / Venmo deposit for a meet up is BS.
Originally Posted by XaviLux23
[View Original Post]
I would suggest you reach out to this Sarah. I met up with her today and will repeat.
Note that in her ad that she does not mention her name. She told me her name matter of factly as she proceeded with a nice BBBJ.
She is a soft spoken sweetheart and aims to please. Very cute and easy to connect with.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/84547576
Out,
Stig.
-
06-23-22 21:02 #24097Senior Member

Posts: 546Sarah
[\QUOTE]She's incredibly hot and I would love to smash before I leave. Maybe I'm having the rookie jitters but my gut is saying TGTBT. Has anyone connected with this girl at all?
http://<a href="https://escortalliga...i/84505731</a>#. [ / QUOTE].
If you would read the ad again you will see language that providers in this country don't usually use. Look after special bbj.
-
06-23-22 20:58 #24096Senior Member

Posts: 546Cincy kyla
This has been asked and answered many times! Search the escort threads.
Originally Posted by SirPaul
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 20:29 #24095Senior Member

Posts: 192You will have fun with her. Bring a rain coat.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 18:52 #24094Senior Member

Posts: 2645Looks like she travels as much as you. Surprised you and her haven't connected yet in some other city. She's all over the place.
Originally Posted by XaviLux23
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 18:28 #24093Senior Member

Posts: 87Cincy Kyla
Is Cincy Kyla still active?
-
06-23-22 18:10 #24092Banned Member

Posts: 5352Kimmie
Got a DM from Kimmie today said she had a question. I said ask away. She wanted to know why I didn't write a review of her. I told her I don't put up reviews without seeing the provider. I ask for her number an called her she said a guy came to see her this week said he was Hillbilly Bob. I told her it wasn't me she said that this number wasn't the number he contacted her on. AS the say impersonation is the first from of flattery. She sent me a couple picture an she look good. Raylee out of town think I will have to pay her a visit.
-
06-23-22 17:39 #24091Senior Member

Posts: 78Candypants
Definitely YMMV. Tried seeing her this week and she told me she's in a notel north of Cincy but will be back at her usual location next week. Not sure what's going on with that. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by BigDickJohnson
[View Original Post]
RR.
-
06-23-22 17:35 #24090Banned Member

Posts: 5352If she ask for a deposit more chances then not SCAM.
Originally Posted by XaviLux23
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






