Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 624 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 674 724 1124 1624 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24104

    Kylie reid

    Thanks to kenwood jack I got to see Kylie yesterday. When I got there I realized she is someone I have seen a few times in the past. She looks better now than she did 2 years ago. Unfortunately the reds were coming out to play but we made it work. Super sweet girl, transparent about her situation. Nice clean apartment super safe location. I enjoyed my time with her and would repeat many times over with her for as long as she stays around. Thanks again KJ.

  2. #24103
    Quote Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls  [View Original Post]
    Like, am I the only one who can "hear" the Nigerian accent when I read ads like this?

    I mean, "penis massage"? Who TF is out here talking about "penis massage"?
    LOL, I never actually looked at the add. It's totally obvious. "Specialty fuck" was my favorite LOL.

    I'd also like to add that in 5+ yrs of looking at EB's site, I've only seen 3-4 girls that were actually that clean, young, hot that were actually legit. At this point I just check it out hoping another gem will one day appear.

  3. #24102
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by XaviLux23  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    First time caller. Long time listener.

    I frequent Cincinnati often for business and I figured what the hell. Let me get on tinder to see if I can get a last minute booty call.

    Matched with a girl using the name Deisy. She links her Snap saying she's down for hookups.

    This snap name is obviously expanded but right away she responds with an offer for service. I'm not opposed but not what I was looking but I was intrigued cause man is her photos beautiful.

    Seems about 5'5, spinner, blonde etc. My problem was that she asked for a deposit. Which reading on here is often a red flag for scammer, or premature LEO bust. Now I know from time to time these girls ask for that, and usually they have a handler who helps.

    I didn't know that tinder was used as a platform for SW's to recruit but anyways I thought let me check listings and see if I can find her photos. Sure enough she comes up as Sarah but with a whole different snap-name. Same girl for sure but now I'm a little paranoid that she's got the different snaps. I figure let me check old faithful forums to verify. The only post in recent history referring to a Sarah was a link a few weeks old dating back to a page with only breast. Someone responded with *scam search those photos* but a 2nd person responded saying something around the lines of "oh I love Sarah. Go see her. " Then proceeds to describe a body similar to the "Sarah" I'm talking to and not at all the one in the photos. This user also only had 5 post prior to with similar short answers. Taking note of all the lessons you vet share, that came up as red flag #2.

    The girl did send me a recent pic last night. She's also since shared her cashapp & venmo which are both different names from each other, and also different names from any of the aliases she's using. She mentioned her venmo is her personal account which would mean the name would be her legitimate account but its private. Also, she gave me a street address. She seemed open to meeting in public for a date for drinks even but as long as it was payed a deposit (which at that point I'm not sure if its still illegal or now legal since sex isn't the intention).

    She's incredibly hot and I would love to smash before I leave. Maybe I'm having the rookie jitters but my gut is saying TGTBT. Has anyone connected with this girl at all?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/84505731#.
    Like, am I the only one who can "hear" the Nigerian accent when I read ads like this?

    I mean, "penis massage"? Who TF is out here talking about "penis massage"?

  4. #24101
    Quote Originally Posted by XaviLux23  [View Original Post]
    Hi,


    The girl did send me a recent pic last night. She's also since shared her cashapp & venmo which are both different names from each other, and also different names from any of the aliases she's using. She mentioned her venmo is her personal account which would mean the name would be her legitimate account but its private. Also, she gave me a street address. She seemed open to meeting in public for a date for drinks even but as long as it was payed a deposit (which at that point I'm not sure if its still illegal or now legal since sex isn't the intention).

    She's incredibly hot and I would love to smash before I leave. Maybe I'm having the rookie jitters but my gut is saying TGTBT. Has anyone connected with this girl at all?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/84505731#.
    No. Deposit. Ever.

    I actually have met girls that got me to go to Snapchat from their add that were legit, and girls that very much SEEM legit (real convo, sent me local address, etc) and ran me right up to to the point where you think it's going to happen, until they realize you ain't sending the deposit. All the legit ones would video call / voice chat with you (and not ask for a deposit), the scammers won't.

    I even had a scammer go so far as to Snapchat call me (to seem legit) but wouldn't actually answer when I picked up. They were trying EVERYTHING-just short of being legit-to seem legit LOL. Bottom line- no deposit, and and have an actual voice / video chat.

  5. #24100
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    You will have fun with her. Bring a rain coat.
    Thanks for the info. Not much into the squirting myself. Too bad.

  6. #24099

    KimmieKandi

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Got a DM from Kimmie today said she had a question. I said ask away. She wanted to know why I didn't write a review of her. I told her I don't put up reviews without seeing the provider. I ask for her number an called her she said a guy came to see her this week said he was Hillbilly Bob. I told her it wasn't me she said that this number wasn't the number he contacted her on. AS the say impersonation is the first from of flattery. She sent me a couple picture an she look good. Raylee out of town think I will have to pay her a visit.
    She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer HB. She thanks guys for seeing her and how much she enjoyed her time with them when they wrote a review on Kandee, Kandee Apple Courteson. She thought they were writing about her! Can't make this shit up.

  7. #24098

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by XaviLux23  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    First time caller. Long time listener.

    I frequent Cincinnati often for business and I figured what the hell. Let me get on tinder to see if I can get a last minute booty call.

    Matched with a girl using the name Deisy. She links her Snap saying she's down for hookups.

    This snap name is obviously expanded but right away she responds with an offer for service. I'm not opposed but not what I was looking but I was intrigued cause man is her photos beautiful.

    Seems about 5'5, spinner, blonde etc. My problem was that she asked for a deposit. Which reading on here is often a red flag for scammer, or premature LEO bust. Now I know from time to time these girls ask for that, and usually they have a handler who helps.

    I didn't know that tinder was used as a platform for SW's to recruit but anyways I thought let me check listings and see if I can find her photos. Sure enough she comes up as Sarah but with a whole different snap-name. Same girl for sure but now I'm a little paranoid that she's got the different snaps. I figure let me check old faithful forums to verify.
    I would steer clear of this one. That ad appears to be fake. The language is not the norm and the cash app / Venmo deposit for a meet up is BS.

    I would suggest you reach out to this Sarah. I met up with her today and will repeat.

    Note that in her ad that she does not mention her name. She told me her name matter of factly as she proceeded with a nice BBBJ.

    She is a soft spoken sweetheart and aims to please. Very cute and easy to connect with.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/84547576

    Out,

    Stig.

  8. #24097

    Sarah

    [\QUOTE]She's incredibly hot and I would love to smash before I leave. Maybe I'm having the rookie jitters but my gut is saying TGTBT. Has anyone connected with this girl at all?

    http://<a href="https://escortalliga...i/84505731</a>#. [ / QUOTE].

    If you would read the ad again you will see language that providers in this country don't usually use. Look after special bbj.

  9. #24096

    Cincy kyla

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPaul  [View Original Post]
    Is Cincy Kyla still active?
    This has been asked and answered many times! Search the escort threads.

  10. #24095
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Got a DM from Kimmie today said she had a question. I said ask away. She wanted to know why I didn't write a review of her. I told her I don't put up reviews without seeing the provider. I ask for her number an called her she said a guy came to see her this week said he was Hillbilly Bob. I told her it wasn't me she said that this number wasn't the number he contacted her on. AS the say impersonation is the first from of flattery. She sent me a couple picture an she look good. Raylee out of town think I will have to pay her a visit.
    You will have fun with her. Bring a rain coat.

  11. #24094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by XaviLux23  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    First time caller. Long time listener.

    I frequent Cincinnati often for business and I figured what the hell. Let me get on tinder to see if I can get a last minute booty call.

    Matched with a girl using the name Deisy. She links her Snap saying she's down for hookups.
    Looks like she travels as much as you. Surprised you and her haven't connected yet in some other city. She's all over the place.

  12. #24093

    Cincy Kyla

    Is Cincy Kyla still active?

  13. #24092

    Kimmie

    Got a DM from Kimmie today said she had a question. I said ask away. She wanted to know why I didn't write a review of her. I told her I don't put up reviews without seeing the provider. I ask for her number an called her she said a guy came to see her this week said he was Hillbilly Bob. I told her it wasn't me she said that this number wasn't the number he contacted her on. AS the say impersonation is the first from of flattery. She sent me a couple picture an she look good. Raylee out of town think I will have to pay her a visit.

  14. #24091

    Candypants

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her many times and she has always been one of my favorites. She is GFE and knows how to get me turned on to where I can perform effectively. Many providers don't do that. I've never had any bad issues with Candypants. But YMMV!
    Definitely YMMV. Tried seeing her this week and she told me she's in a notel north of Cincy but will be back at her usual location next week. Not sure what's going on with that. Stay safe.

    RR.

  15. #24090
    Quote Originally Posted by XaviLux23  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    First time caller. Long time listener.

    I frequent Cincinnati often for business and I figured what the hell. Let me get on tinder to see if I can get a last minute booty call.

    Matched with a girl using the name Deisy. She links her Snap saying she's down for hookups.

    This snap name is obviously expanded but right away she responds with an offer for service. I'm not opposed but not what I was looking but I was intrigued cause man is her photos beautiful.

    Seems about 5'5, spinner, blonde etc. My problem was that she asked for a deposit. Which reading on here is often a red flag for scammer, or premature LEO bust. Now I know from time to time these girls ask for that, and usually they have a handler who helps.
    If she ask for a deposit more chances then not SCAM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape