Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 898 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13340
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Just thought I'd let you mongers know that Julia has an in call through tomorrow in Melbourne. She only has the 772 773-xxxx number, so if you want to see her, PMs me for the rest of the digits unless you already have it! One of the few real GFE experiences in Brevard these days with a beautiful woman who knows how to please! Good luck Willie.
    The legend himself with a legendary photo bomb LOL.

  2. #13339

    Seduction

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico3  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her post almost everyday but couldn't find any reviews of her on the forum with the name "Aleja". Has anyone seen here before, if so how was the service? Thanks in advance!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lmbay/84544915
    Just search seduction lots of reviews.

  3. #13338

    Google the number

    And you'll see an ad from about 2-weeks ago in Atlanta. Some of the pics in that ad make her look a little heavier than her STG ad. Still might be worth a visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    Exactly and you would think something like that would be a tad GPS but she is right in the wheel house for here and staying in a spot that very easily could go either way.

    Agreed stay safe and be careful.

  4. #13337
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she looks TGTBT to me also, way too pretty for around here. Play and stay save.
    Exactly and you would think something like that would be a tad GPS but she is right in the wheel house for here and staying in a spot that very easily could go either way.

    Agreed stay safe and be careful.

  5. #13336

    Me 3

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...y/422714321544

    Looks cute don't know if she is real though.
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    I have talked to her shortly ago, but a bit nervous about her being a cop. Too good for around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she looks TGTBT to me also, way too pretty for around here. Play and stay save.
    I'll not be calling her, just seems suspicious to me. While obviously a guess, like DMan, I'm thinking Uncle LEO, too attractive, zero nudity, never seen the pics before, nope, count me out!

  6. #13335

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    I have talked to her shortly ago, but a bit nervous about her being a cop. Too good for around here.
    Yes, she looks TGTBT to me also, way too pretty for around here. Play and stay save.

  7. #13334
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...y/422714321544

    Looks cute don't know if she is real though.
    I have talked to her shortly ago, but a bit nervous about her being a cop. Too good for around here.

  8. #13333

    Julia is an Awesome Woman

    Julia is a True Gem. I just wish I could get down to Melbourne more often to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Just thought I'd let you mongers know that Julia has an in call through tomorrow in Melbourne. She only has the 772 773-xxxx number, so if you want to see her, PMs me for the rest of the digits unless you already have it! One of the few real GFE experiences in Brevard these days with a beautiful woman who knows how to please! Good luck Willie.

  9. #13332

    Looks cute

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...y/422714321544

    Looks cute don't know if she is real though.

  10. #13331

    Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Damn mirrors! That's good stuff, Willie, thanks for the pic!
    Thanks JayJayTwo, that's definitely a faux pax on my part! But, if mongers are focusing on me instead of Julia then perhaps they are on the wrong site! LOL! I'm just grateful that most of the women I see are gracious enough, like me enough and trust me to allow me to take their pictures! BTW, Liberty'O Love has fired me as her photographer and replaced me with someone more professional, but that's okay I'll still post some pictures of her and continue to see her because, quite frankly, along with Julia the best in Brevard! IMHO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C198A6DB-7941-4E00-9B8E-44FDCC60FD91.jpeg‎   CDA9DEF5-EF35-4782-AD00-BCBFDFE399E7.jpeg‎   0A831998-FCDC-4428-985B-F3EA0C0B4010.jpeg‎  

  11. #13330

    Aleja?

    I've seen her post almost everyday but couldn't find any reviews of her on the forum with the name "Aleja". Has anyone seen here before, if so how was the service? Thanks in advance!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lmbay/84544915

  12. #13329

    Julia and special guest star

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Just thought I'd let you mongers know that Julia has an in call through tomorrow in Melbourne. She only has the 772 773-xxxx number, so if you want to see her, PMs me for the rest of the digits unless you already have it! One of the few real GFE experiences in Brevard these days with a beautiful woman who knows how to please! Good luck Willie.
    Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMayo  [View Original Post]
    Nice guest appearance in the pic LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampRat  [View Original Post]
    I think we could have done without the naked monger in the pic LMAO yuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    If you thought I was going to look like Brad Pitt, then you are sadly mistaken! Actually, I didn't realize that I was in the picture, but obviously you are looking a lot closer at it than I did! Of course, I was more interested in the way she looked to really pay attention! LOL! B
    Damn mirrors! That's good stuff, Willie, thanks for the pic!

  13. #13328

    Guest appearance!

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    If you thought I was going to look like Brad Pitt, then you are sadly mistaken! Actually, I didn't realize that I was in the picture, but obviously you are looking a lot closer at it than I did! Of course, I was more interested in the way she looked to really pay attention! LOL! B
    Finely a rare sighting of one eyed willie!

  14. #13327
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Just thought I'd let you mongers know that Julia has an in call through tomorrow in Melbourne. She only has the 772 773-xxxx number, so if you want to see her, PMs me for the rest of the digits unless you already have it! One of the few real GFE experiences in Brevard these days with a beautiful woman who knows how to please! Good luck Willie.
    PM sent to you, Sir. Would love to experience her.

  15. #13326

    Legz

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    She must have just been released from uncles house!
    Yep, she's the real deal, older but a rocking body and great skills and well worth a visit. I remember seeing her years ago and she was awesome!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape