Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1746
-
07-28-22 09:41 #141Senior Member

Posts: 54I've tried setting up with a couple that seemed promising, but was looking for one that would host and all the ladies that seemed like there might be a possibility, didn't host. There are some threads on reddit where mongers claim to have gotten lucky with the cuddlers, but they all seem to be in other cities.
Originally Posted by Rynsa4
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 16:46 #140Senior Member

Posts: 154Cuddle
I have tried only a couple, and never got extras. It should be a good resource. Too expensive for just a cuddle.
Originally Posted by Rynsa4
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 00:52 #139Regular Member

Posts: 24Traveled Princess
You can never be to sure. Honestly your caution is refreshing because most guys are horny AF and will run at it with blinders on.
Originally Posted by DesertRat
[View Original Post]
I feel more sure about her than most other girls I've talked to. Couple reasons, we have video chatted (to verify), personal socials (including work IG), she was upfront about what she wanted, was willing to meet for a meal or coffee for further verification.
Most other girls I've talked to from down there are space cadets in their own right. But yes proceed with caution as always gentlemen, think with your big head not your little one (yes I know it's hard at times.
-
07-26-22 23:53 #138Senior Member

Posts: 70Cuddle experience
Hello all, any experience with cuddle-comfort ladies around the valley, Especially for extras? I had tried with visiting ladies (from CA, CO) last year but didn't seem to get more than touch and fondle, I'm hoping there are some gals who provide the extra comfort, but not sure how to find out, most profiles say platonic so don't want to break the glass without knowing, feel free to share if anyone had better luck. Thanks!!
-
07-25-22 17:07 #137Senior Member

Posts: 1401Tgtbt?
I don't know about this one my friend. She did not fill out the seeking section and all of the pictures have her face in them. I hope that she is real but there are a lot of scams on seeking. Please proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by Fudgsicle
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 21:02 #136Regular Member

Posts: 24TraveledPrincess
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-e42fc92fef41
I know that desert been been dry AF boys but here's one for you. I haven't been able to see her yet but she's mocha skinned but hot af.
She is a bottle service girl in Scottsdale and down to pound. She started at $600 but I got her down to $500. Haven't yet inquired about full range of services as I don't want to scare her off. She does give out a semi-pro vibe though.
-
07-05-22 20:20 #135Senior Member

Posts: 573Lower your standards. This place is a desert in more ways than one.
Originally Posted by Animal131
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 15:21 #134Senior Member

Posts: 316Sa
I travel all over the states and Phoenix was the worse response rate for me. LOL Any tips!
-
06-26-22 21:06 #133Senior Member

Posts: 141It would be one thing if it was more of a SB arrangement at 500 per meet but 500 for a wham bam thing is not worth it. Lots of good looking providers in the 300 range on different sites.
Originally Posted by CashDaddy47
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 17:28 #132Senior Member

Posts: 73Starting point
You can try to negotiate with her, some will go down in price, but a lot are asking 400 to 600 these days.
Originally Posted by Lyle416
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 13:11 #131Senior Member

Posts: 145Thanks for the advice fellas. I started talking to someone on there and everything was fine until she said she wanted 500 for ppm ugh.
-
06-23-22 13:38 #130Senior Member

Posts: 73Done! Thanks.
Originally Posted by MurkinTwats
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 10:53 #129Senior Member

Posts: 54You need to delete some of your PM's, the system says you're full and can't receive anymore.
Originally Posted by CashDaddy47
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 10:36 #128Senior Member

Posts: 970Just be a respectable person and treat the ladies the same and you will be fine. I've had several free encounters, if you both click then who knows what will happen. Don't be a weirdo or a creep and you should be ok.
Originally Posted by Lyle416
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 13:13 #127Senior Member

Posts: 73Yes, that's true, but usually younger, good-looking guys with a good game. And it usually includes a nice dinner and drinks before the show begins.
Originally Posted by Lyle416
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





