Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 31683
-
06-23-22 12:50 #22683Senior Member

Posts: 90Roxy smoking
I didn't realize Roxy was a smoker. Does anyone have any feedback as to how noticeable the odor is? I was still thinking of seeing her but find the lingering odor of cigarettes to be unpleasant and sometimes distracting. Thanks!
Originally Posted by NYTrader731
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 09:25 #22682Senior Member

Posts: 169Roxy
Just curious why you say that? I've never seen any. Plus as a precaution I always get to a date 15 minutes early and watch for this. I've seen her many times outside the room smoking and never saw anyone. Doesn't mean she doesn't have any but just curious.
Originally Posted by Joey2023
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 22:44 #22681Senior Member

Posts: 27Booking
Those $$$ are crazy high, did you book on her site?
Originally Posted by LeonRocks
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 17:05 #22680Regular Member

Posts: 3Any Non-AMP in Orlando?
I have been to a lot of parlors in the Otown but all them have been Asian places. Nothing against them, but I want to try something new. I was wondering if there is any Hispanic, white, or black parlors in town.
-
06-22-22 15:09 #22679Regular Member

Posts: 8I meant Amanda Greene.
Originally Posted by NashGreg
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 14:36 #22678Senior Member

Posts: 90Her link.
Originally Posted by Chris355
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1501889
BTW, if you tell her Chris355 gave you this information she will not know who that is, as do not use my real name on this forum. Just ask if she does msg and fs.
-
06-22-22 11:33 #22677Regular Member

Posts: 1Roxy
I see she has management be careful!
-
06-21-22 23:15 #22676Regular Member

Posts: 8Recommendation?
Hello gentlemen. I have a birthday coming up and I am in need of recommendations for an attractive escort. Preferably brunette but open to others. I see conflicting reports in my research for ones like Beverly Lamour or Ashley Green = Pics are old, service is very particular. Feel free to PM me. Thank you.
-
06-21-22 15:08 #22675Senior Member

Posts: 90I think she will do more than one if you have seen her for a while and she "loves you". I've seen her from the beginning my guess at least 7 years, Idk I would have to look back. She is always great to see. And yes I stretched it out for the stalker. .
Originally Posted by HyperPiper
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 13:24 #22674Senior Member

Posts: 2964Roxy reviews
Originally Posted by ILikeGoodHead1
[View Original Post]
Search her name, you'll get a ton of hits and, in turn, a ton of information!
Originally Posted by Fudibaz
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 12:29 #22673Senior Member

Posts: 247Is she still a one pop per session? Or MSOG? Either way though she's sexy as fuck.
Originally Posted by Chris355
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 23:50 #22672Senior Member

Posts: 86Good Point
Agree with you Chris355. LOL. Experienced guys know to never encroach on another player while he is still "in session" with a provider. It breaks one of the main rules of the game. LOL. Wait your turn and make sure the other player has "left the field" prior to you entering the "field of play". You would want the same courtesy reciprocated to you.
Originally Posted by Chris355
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the review, C355!
-
06-20-22 23:44 #22671Senior Member

Posts: 86She Looks Great
Thank you for the review if this sexy Latina. I just checked out her site and called her. I left a VM and also texted her. Her pics look absolutely hot and sexy as fucking any pics I have seen of a provider. Her ass looks succulent and thick, just like I like them. Tits are not too big, just right. From what I can tell, she appears to have a sexy oval shaped face. I am hoping she is still in town. Her posting city say Norcross. I assume that is Norcross, Georgia. I have no problem flying her to Orlando for a visit. I will even send a car to pick her up at the airport. She looks that good. Her reviews on Babylon are stellar. Of course, she will likely ask for references and I have many, many to verify me, including the Queen herself, Jersey Girl.
Thank you ED!
Originally Posted by EveryDayJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 23:24 #22670Senior Member

Posts: 413Dolphin Lorena
Great News! I have always wanted to see her.
Originally Posted by Chris355
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 18:13 #22669Senior Member

Posts: 90Lorena Dolphin tat
Just wanted to give everyone an update most may know. She is offering massage with full service.
BTW, for the guy standing outside her door as I am coming out. Please stay in the car until she invited you up. Not cool!













Reply With Quote





