Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 24560
-
06-24-22 02:45 #14465Regular Member

Posts: 23Bailee May
I dreamed of her before.
Originally Posted by HotAttitude
[View Original Post]
The good news is.
-Looks like pictures.
-Is in great shape.
-Chit chat is decent.
-Safe decent incall location.
-She is respectful / pleasant.
The bad news is.
-Non GFE, everything covered.
-Dominant personality / takes charge style of service.
-Massive up charges for anything extra.
-service is rushy especially if your above average size.
-Personality wise doesn't come off as sincere.
-For half your only allowed one position.
-Rates higher then most.
After she puts on the cover, she uses her hands a lot for CBJ, its a HJ / CBJ. She has a dominant personality and likes to take charge of everything. It took the joy out of the dream for me. She's very business like and tries to have you finish as fast as possible. For half you only get one position, for the hour you get multiple positions but again she may still be rushy especially if your bigger then average. I don't recommend her if you really want to enjoy yourself and take your time to explore but if your are looking for a hot blonde with a tight body and don't mind her robotic / takes charge style of service, then by all means, go for it. There are others with similar rates and lower rates that offer better service in my opinion. As always YMMV.
-
06-24-22 00:19 #14464Senior Member

Posts: 171Bailee May
Anyone have any experience with Bailee. I had call with her she seems ok but not sure how her service is. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Here is her link: https://tryst.link/escort/bailee-may1.
-
06-23-22 18:21 #14463Senior Member

Posts: 430Deets
80/ qv. Was staying at the deluxe. She bs-ed on for 30 min, luckily I was close and turned around.
Originally Posted by DjHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 17:04 #14462Senior Member

Posts: 50OMG, me too. She gave the best BBBJ's.
Originally Posted by Youngster83
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 16:26 #14461Senior Member

Posts: 307Everythingg
Just a heads up, Everythingg is an addict SW from the 25th / Greenmount strip. I've seen her a couple times in the past (had to kick her out of my car once for trying to light the pipe while in it). She can have an attitude and she doesn't look nearly as good as she did a couple years ago. She still has potential but her use is wearing her down. She's not worth nearly what she's asking IMO but she'll probably let you do whatever if that's all that matters.
Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage
[View Original Post]
Also, I asked in an earlier post about Smurff, her rates, and where she's located. I've hit her up a few times and got no response, so any info you can share is greatly appreciated!
-
06-23-22 16:06 #14460Senior Member

Posts: 197Awesome! Glad you enjoyed yourself. I'm happy when I can review someone new AND it's a positive review. Alot of the girls around here aren't worth the money they are charging, Smurff to me is a pleasant exception. I fully expect her rates to go up soon though as word gets out, right now she's got good prices but they are well under the local market.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
Going to try and hit up "Everythingg" next week as well, if she doesn't work out I'll stick with Smurff for the foreseeable future.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...463/4439912483
-
06-23-22 11:54 #14459Senior Member

Posts: 398This is really what it's come to now?
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
This is just as bad as the shit people will do in Streetwalker Reports thread.
I guess you aren't wrong. Which is part of the problem, but that's just my opinion.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
More power to them I guess.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
See the problem with this comment isn't that it is wrong so much as it is misses the point entirely.
Originally Posted by DjHunter
[View Original Post]
Yeah, your dick wasn't in them, but theirs is in them and everyone else.
For that matter, just like the streetwalker thread, these guys are usually hitting it raw too based on the sheer number of times people come through here asking if any given provider does BBFS -- and it's already been mentioned here that these two have been known to do BBFS.
-
06-23-22 11:35 #14458Banned Member

Posts: 275Becca's feet
What's wrong with them?
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 10:41 #14457Senior Member

Posts: 423Casey
I'm also in my early 30's and dating is so exhausting because you don't want to seem like you want to fuck but after awhile if things are going well, even tho I don't do anything without consent, the urge to want to fuck comes around and if she's not up for it you got to find it elsewhere. Anyway, negotiate down to 60 next time with Casey. Thats how much I pay when I see her and she's not worth paying anything above that. As for her lazy BJ you got to be forceful but she also won't deepthroat like a SW would. That kitty of her's is tight as hell. Hit it in doggy for the best view.
Originally Posted by StevenOh1
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 10:00 #14456Senior Member

Posts: 251Tori love
Really wish she'd come back LOL.
-
06-23-22 08:35 #14455Senior Member

Posts: 307What are her rates and where is she located on the east side? I've hit her up 3 times over the past week but hadn't gotten a response. She's been on my shortlist but it's been a challenge trying to get at her.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 21:44 #14454Senior Member

Posts: 430Thanks
Thanks for the post. Visited her after the review, great deep bbj and A1 arch game. Almost snapped her back during the pounding.
Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 21:41 #14453Senior Member

Posts: 430Lady Ladybug
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/84424520
Dreamed about this one a few days ago, very paranoid and almost turned around. Glad I did not, don't think the pics are her but very similar body style. Cool chick with all covered service with no exceptions. She has a nice donkey and can twerk for hours. Donkey 9/10. Had her bent over the whole time. She did say there's a trafficking sting going around and caught her up. Looking for pimps and young traffickers in the area.
-
06-22-22 21:40 #14452Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone Seen Suzy
I miss the shit out of this one. Totally MILF. A real barbie doll. . anyone with info. Pm me please.
Originally Posted by James1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 18:45 #14451Regular Member

Posts: 4Oh, of course, I didn't necessarily say I trust her LOL. Sorry if it came off that way. I'm not that dumb. I said in my first post to be careful dealing with her. She apologized, came down on the price a bit, and provided extra services consistent with what I was owed. So on the business tip to me she held up her end on a customer service issue, I wasn't fucking with her and now we're cool, that's it.
Originally Posted by AllmenStand
[View Original Post]
I respect those who hustle and run game, and I can deal with the scandalous, scheming nature of a female who gets high as long as I'm getting what I want out of the engagement. Plus I'm strapped the fuck up, so the minute I actually feel unsafe or uncomfortable she's the first person who's going to have some explaining to do. Cue Project Pat's timeless ode to the game, "Don't Save Her".
Thanks, and be safe out there.











Reply With Quote





