Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 19310
-
06-23-22 16:33 #13355Senior Member

Posts: 143Google the number
And you'll see an ad from about 2-weeks ago in Atlanta. Some of the pics in that ad make her look a little heavier than her STG ad. Still might be worth a visit.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 14:17 #13354Senior Member

Posts: 381Exactly and you would think something like that would be a tad GPS but she is right in the wheel house for here and staying in a spot that very easily could go either way.
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
Agreed stay safe and be careful.
-
06-23-22 14:16 #13353Senior Member

Posts: 2959Me 3
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
I'll not be calling her, just seems suspicious to me. While obviously a guess, like DMan, I'm thinking Uncle LEO, too attractive, zero nudity, never seen the pics before, nope, count me out!
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 13:51 #13352Senior Member

Posts: 478Tgtbt
Yes, she looks TGTBT to me also, way too pretty for around here. Play and stay save.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 13:09 #13351Senior Member

Posts: 381I have talked to her shortly ago, but a bit nervous about her being a cop. Too good for around here.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 13:06 #13350Senior Member

Posts: 413Julia is an Awesome Woman
Julia is a True Gem. I just wish I could get down to Melbourne more often to see her.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 12:41 #13349Senior Member

Posts: 483Looks cute
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...y/422714321544
Looks cute don't know if she is real though.
-
06-23-22 12:01 #13348Senior Member

Posts: 1943Pic
Thanks JayJayTwo, that's definitely a faux pax on my part! But, if mongers are focusing on me instead of Julia then perhaps they are on the wrong site! LOL! I'm just grateful that most of the women I see are gracious enough, like me enough and trust me to allow me to take their pictures! BTW, Liberty'O Love has fired me as her photographer and replaced me with someone more professional, but that's okay I'll still post some pictures of her and continue to see her because, quite frankly, along with Julia the best in Brevard! IMHO.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 11:24 #13347Senior Member

Posts: 94Aleja?
I've seen her post almost everyday but couldn't find any reviews of her on the forum with the name "Aleja". Has anyone seen here before, if so how was the service? Thanks in advance!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lmbay/84544915
-
06-23-22 11:01 #13346Senior Member

Posts: 2959Julia and special guest star
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HamsterMayo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SwampRat
[View Original Post]
Damn mirrors! That's good stuff, Willie, thanks for the pic!
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 08:31 #13345Senior Member

Posts: 684Guest appearance!
Finely a rare sighting of one eyed willie!
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 04:56 #13344Senior Member

Posts: 125PM sent to you, Sir. Would love to experience her.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 19:43 #13343Senior Member

Posts: 1943Legz
Yep, she's the real deal, older but a rocking body and great skills and well worth a visit. I remember seeing her years ago and she was awesome!
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 19:39 #13342Banned Member

Posts: 1739Legs
She must have just been released from uncles house!
Originally Posted by GalWatcher
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 19:31 #13341Senior Member

Posts: 143Legz
I see Legz is in town. For those who haven't been mongering in this area very long, she used to be permanently in Brevard, then she moved to Orlando. Our loss was Orlando's gain. She is quite the sweetheart with a rockin' body. I won't be able to see her for a few days, but I'm not sure how long she will be in town. Run, don't walk to see her. Maybe we can convince her to move back!
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...4/585182915996









Reply With Quote






