Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 7964
-
06-23-22 23:01 #5084Senior Member

Posts: 79True
NEVER trust these girls or think that you are anything other than the means to a fix. She realized that she "had" you when you came back so soon, and she even tested it by seeing if you would return with the cigarettes. She then worked it for the highest amount she could get away with, and her only concern was getting "well" and / or paying her "boyfriend" to avoid a beating. Always enjoy the time you had and move on, because eventually it will go horribly wrong (just speaking from personal experience).
Originally Posted by MarioDolphin
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe,
DD.
-
06-23-22 22:40 #5083Senior Member

Posts: 2785I almost fell out of my chair! 500,600 & 900 per hour? Seriously???
Originally Posted by BoldNBlack
[View Original Post]
When it comes down to it a fuck is a fuck, you shoot a couple of tablespoons of spunk.
So why not suck it up go to one of the upper echelon AMP / Apartment type places and keep your expense to 300-350. Joyscompanions, AZN Delight, EMP, ClassyPhilly.
None of those tatted up babes is going to be worth the extra scratch. Why pay more when better experiences are available for less?
-
06-23-22 12:28 #5082Senior Member

Posts: 987Haven't seen any but I have seen Maddies ads for a while. She seems to have good vibes. However her donations have gone up over time.
Originally Posted by BoldNBlack
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 12:25 #5081Regular Member

Posts: 19Sucks she ended up abusing the trust you placed in her, but this is a great report, sounds like the play is OC and don't give her money upfront.
Originally Posted by MarioDolphin
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 10:15 #5080Senior Member

Posts: 33Visiting Philly in a month and wanted to see if there was any input on some of the providers below. I haven't been to the city in years so figured I would splurge.
Maddie - https://tryst.link/escort/badmadmaddie.
Eva Rivera - https://tryst.link/escort/eva-rivera.
Molly- https://tryst.link/escort/mollycixx.
Any help is appreciated.
-
06-23-22 09:45 #5079Senior Member

Posts: 30Advertises on the higher end sites. Tryst and pd but I guess it is drying up there so she is slumming it trying to drum up business on skip and mega.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 06:15 #5078Senior Member

Posts: 727Nothin Special there
Those pictures aren't even that great. Funny thing, a provider IMO could be worth much more, but I will never know, because I won't pay the first door charge. Not worth the risk. In my experience a $300 hour is exactly like a $180 session. Just a crap shoot and I have gone out of the rolling the dice business.
Originally Posted by YoshiRed
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 17:51 #5077Senior Member

Posts: 260So basically she wants $450 for a covered BJ which is probably average at best and everything else is off the table LOL. Why would anyone waste their money on that? Mindboggling.
Originally Posted by WillieZee914
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 12:19 #5076Senior Member

Posts: 164Findom
This young lady has been advertising on and off for a while, but it seems she is becoming more active.
I think there were reviews here in the past, and at the time she wasn't seeing men over 50 (she turned me down). Looks like that rule has changed, after I texted her this morning.
Way too pricey for me, I wouldn't pay 300 for a half. I only pay 3 for 90 minutes with msog.
This is what she texted me:
I charge $300 for 30 minutes $450 per hour for in call. Just like my ad says I don't offer anything bare, anal / anal play, recording, or going down on me.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...m/003611875983
-
06-22-22 09:29 #5075Senior Member

Posts: 86Nicole 36 DD
I don't have any info on this now, but the top pic has been in play for over 10 years. I'm pretty sure it used to be used on BP for a sort of moving "brothel" (you'd show up at an address that moved around the city. Mostly in or near Center City. And pick from 2 or 3 available girls). It was bait and switch but not really a scam and sometimes you'd kind of hit a lucky one.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 05:30 #5074Senior Member

Posts: 253The italian has been around for a long time. I vaguely remember her in the backpage days. I've never seen her but from past reports I'm almost certain she's a junky.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 00:22 #5073Senior Member

Posts: 987She's the real deal. Good looking, good service and reasonable rates. Only problem is she pops up and disappears at least around the Philadelphia area.
Originally Posted by RouletteWheel
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 23:04 #5072Senior Member

Posts: 698There any reviews on these ladies?
Italian.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...c/604143713233
Kayla.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...h-you/47248375
-
06-21-22 02:09 #5071Senior Member

Posts: 38Savanah came to Philly!
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3154296
http://preferred411.com/P348298
Good time with Savanah. She usually hosts in Harrisburg but this weekend she toured out to Philly. I only found out because she just posted on p411 and I didn't want to miss out. Plus for P411 members she's doing promo $20 off Hour. She's a sweet chick, sexy and loves to blow. Started strip tease then down to BBBJ to cim and showed it to me, then swallow. Back to BBBJ (denied rim request) put on hat and then mish and blew in doggie. She says she loves sucking Dick more than anything, prefer it over FS. Good time, highly recommend.
-
06-20-22 19:05 #5070Senior Member

Posts: 698Nicole 36 dd
Seen this add floating around for years figured fake or for some reason real gps never heard much about her. Any ever get in contact with Nicole?
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...s/693524939423








Reply With Quote




