Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 970 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 470 870 920 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 1020 1070 1470 1970 ... LastLast
Results 14,536 to 14,550 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26748

    WTF Jacksonville?

    Damn it man, the Jax mongering scene is garbage. A couple of time this past month I had a rental car and both before and after trips to Tampa, I tried to find a nearby (Southisde) provider and the only one that really responded was Bubbles. That chick gave me the runaround and then had the nerve (the next day) to ask if I would do a cardate for the same donation as incall to cut down on traffic. Tall Jennifer responded a few hours too late and no one else even texted back.

    On a side note, while in Tampa, I was able to see a provider that was well reviewed and had a donation that was 1. 6 for the hr. Really cool lady and I will see her again next time I am down there. She did have a couple of cons, took her over an hour to be ready when she was "available", had a delivery made to her before the session started, kinda (REALLY) paranoid about phones and watches (being recorded). Otherwise had a great session that lasted well beyond the hour and I will repeat.

  2. #26747

    RE: Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    I looked at the search reviews and nothing in about a month was wondering how the services has been lately?
    Which Sophie are you referring to? Attach a pic or a link.

  3. #26746

    Luna Day

    On another note.

    Anyone meet Luna Day?

    https://www.models-world.com/florida/luna-day-2/

  4. #26745

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvoc8  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking at the high end route too but for many of them there are no reviews and some listings are also scams. Dropping $400-600/ hr without good info seems non-preferable. In fact, I can't think of anyone that meets the following: young (18-25 ish), pretty, GFE and well reviewed.

    I'll give you an example of what I'm interested in and the problem: https://www.models-world.com/florida...rida/luna-day/.

    Perfect, right? There's like 1 review that I can find on them from a new account. Also, doesn't appear to be GFE but might even be able to live with that.

    Another example: https://www.models-world.com/florida/tiffany-foxx/.

    Reached out to her on P411, she never responded and doesn't appear to be active. Bedroom Barbie. Same. Lauren on Tryst - texted 3 days over the course of a week, never heard back.

    Basically, even that route doesn't offer any easy answers. If there was someone that was available and decently reviewed I would absolutely be interested.
    She's for real. Super sweet and very accommodating.

    She's only seeing's regulars now.

  5. #26744

    Big Booty Goth Chick WOW

    Qv for 80 money well spent with the view from the back. This bird got a cute booty and doesn't play any games with you. Considering the local talent lately she not a bad option. Definitely worth a qv try, especially for that booty.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...q/171016666054

  6. #26743

    Sophie

    I looked at the search reviews and nothing in about a month was wondering how the services has been lately?

  7. #26742

    LoLo

    I just reached to her and it boiled down She needs help getting a room!! I pass.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/706010352662

  8. #26741

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBbc  [View Original Post]
    1.5 Coins Hh not worth it at all got rushed and complained to, that I was too big for her smh. Usually I have positive experiences with Latinas but this was the first time I was annoyed.
    Thanks 1. 5 hh to me is high. Never like to be rushed. Thanks.

  9. #26740

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike  [View Original Post]
    What's up boys? Haven't been around for a while. I can't believe how bad the 'talent' is here in the sta / jax area!!

    Anyone have info on this girl?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/531915863757
    Been around for a minute. Reviews were never positive with a stink fromunda.

    Looks like she's cleaned up a bit or released from Uncle. Of course, pictures are always deceiving. Let us know if she's improved!

  10. #26739
    What's up boys? Haven't been around for a while. I can't believe how bad the 'talent' is here in the sta / jax area!!

    Anyone have info on this girl?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/531915863757

  11. #26738

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Mario coins needed please.
    1.5 Coins Hh not worth it at all got rushed and complained to, that I was too big for her smh. Usually I have positive experiences with Latinas but this was the first time I was annoyed.

  12. #26737

    Poor Value

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinFerFun  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this one? Trying to figure out how to look her up with no name in post.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/365082289248
    Had a dream with her two weeks ago. She was strung out, pacing around her single wide on Philips. Performs on couch in living area. Covered everything, which is perfectly fine, but was in a rush from the beginning of the dream.

    I would say hard pass.

  13. #26736
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    I never saw any review of this one, maybe I missed it, but thanks in advance.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/026774285248

    She advertises all the time (all over town, plus 'get a room for me" ads) and looks like she's trouble.

    I'm going to ad pictures on my report going forward, as links go stale. Pic attached.

    HM,

    Tall.
    She looks pretty stale. And the fivehead, not a fore head!

  14. #26735
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    I think this is a robbery waiting to happen.

    I tried to set a date, I said I would go to only 2 of the About 8 Hotels in Argyle area. She happened to be staying at one of them, well maybe? Then came the I need a deposit, I blocked her! Never give a deposit, you could through your money in the trash and get more satisfaction! You will just lose the coins!
    Good job. No deposit ever!

  15. #26734

    Fly Azhel

    Thanks to the pandemic, I've been lying low the past couple of years and getting better acquainted with my right hand. But, having seen some good words about Fly hereabouts, I decided to give her a try yesterday, and I have very good news to report. Fly is young, accommodating, sweet, and all kinds of fun. Her Tryst ad mentions fetishes, but I've already done most of that stuff and in my declining years prefer a good solid GFE, which she enthusiastically provides. Her face, BTW, is much cuter than in her pix, where she often sort of scrunches up her expression. In reality, she's cute as heck and responds well to thoughtful treatment if you know what I mean, and I think you do. https://tryst.link/escort/flyazhel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape