Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,541 to 12,555 of 61397
-
06-22-22 01:52 #48857Regular Member

Posts: 1Clips from screenshots
I'd like some full length clips from some of those screenshots if you're willing you can pm me, I'd appreciate it.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 00:40 #48856Senior Member

Posts: 277Stacy
She's a cutie.
Originally Posted by DSubmariner
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 00:08 #48855Senior Member

Posts: 510Rings on fingers
Yeah, she was the first and only street girl I tried to "save". Idk what happened. It was going great for a bit. She had her kitten, she wanted tacos, then she didn't want anything to do with me and blocked me on all social media and wouldn't return calls or messages. I'm sure I got annoying towards the end, but I was worried about her and wanted to make sure she was OK. Guess I'll just try to get what I can from her now that she's back on the street and using. She's definitely got a nice figure to her. Can't stand those spinner crackhead types.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 00:01 #48854Senior Member

Posts: 1126She hangs with the drug store boys. Told me one if I came back around she'd kick my ass. LOL.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 23:52 #48853Senior Member

Posts: 83Amber
Which Amber is that? Is she in MP?
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 23:39 #48852Senior Member

Posts: 977Rookie Alert
Forgot to add I saw Natalie back out on Ashton the other day. He still tricking rookies haha. Rookies beware of this ladyboy.
-
06-21-22 23:36 #48851Senior Member

Posts: 977Now that ass looks phat!
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
Side note. Here's one I kept passing. Looks old as hell in the face but from a distance, you think jackpot haha. Glad it was daylight.
-
06-21-22 22:35 #48850Senior Member

Posts: 271Amanda
This is yet another Amanda. I know she used to hustle.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 22:04 #48849Senior Member

Posts: 1626Bree at Circle
Noticed Bree at Circle and had a chat with her. She was ready to go to motel for 50 but I was busy and told her that I will pick her next time. She said she is selling photos and videos through Ofans . LOL.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 21:58 #48848Senior Member

Posts: 1626Near the triangle
Not sure whether she is working.
-
06-21-22 21:54 #48847Senior Member

Posts: 1626S Stricker St & Ramsay St
S Stricker St & Ramsay St.
-
06-21-22 20:29 #48846Senior Member

Posts: 510Andrea
Wouldn't mind busting in that again.
Originally Posted by DSubmariner
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 19:49 #48845Senior Member

Posts: 271Andrea
She told me she was fresh out of rehab two or three months ago. Ass was mad phat.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 19:44 #48844Senior Member

Posts: 271Stacy
Is this the pawg Stacy you're referring to?
Originally Posted by JuniourMicMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 19:33 #48843Senior Member

Posts: 422This her?
Is it this Amanda? First two pics are mine, last two are ElliotSpitzer's.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






