Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 801 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 851 901 1301 1801 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18810

    Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by King0453  [View Original Post]
    When did yall try to contact her. According to her ad listing in list crawler: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3054985685/1, she has been in Charlotte since Saturday.
    Twice last month and just last week.

  2. #18809
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by Prlifemx  [View Original Post]
    This ad you guys are referencing is from May 30th. 20 days ago, she is no longer in Raleigh. I visited Charlotte last week and saw her posting there.
    Didn't really missed much. Very business like to get you in and out. Maybe could say good for the price. Her and her roommates were friendly but all of them were very non GFE.

  3. #18808
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018  [View Original Post]
    I'd go with Jessica Fox. Maybe she's not 40, but she's very MILF, GFE and a wonderful woman all around.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessicafox
    She is asking for linkedin / office Id verification. Did you guys had the same situation and is it safe?

  4. #18807

    Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by Player15  [View Original Post]
    I've tried a few times myself without luck. Maybe it's a language barrier? Tried one through Google translate. Still no luck.
    This ad you guys are referencing is from May 30th. 20 days ago, she is no longer in Raleigh. I visited Charlotte last week and saw her posting there.

  5. #18806

    Paige Lachelle

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018  [View Original Post]
    I'd go with Jessica Fox. Maybe she's not 40, but she's very MILF, GFE and a wonderful woman all around.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessicafox
    Recently visited Paige and I would definitely recommend. She is definitely bigger now but mostly just thick. Check her Instagram for some accurate pics.

    Very relaxed full GFE. 350 hr. I believe she might be in 30's.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7361117-231768

  6. #18805

    Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by Player15  [View Original Post]
    I've tried a few times myself without luck. Maybe it's a language barrier? Tried one through Google translate. Still no luck.
    When did yall try to contact her. According to her ad listing in list crawler: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3054985685/1, she has been in Charlotte since Saturday.

  7. #18804

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/andrea/46552551

    Reached out 3 times with no response.
    I've tried a few times myself without luck. Maybe it's a language barrier? Tried one through Google translate. Still no luck.

  8. #18803

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...p/284691221009

    Any intel on this one? Red head spinner is up my alley.
    There are reviews on her in the bareback forum.

  9. #18802

    Rose

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...p/284691221009

    Any intel on this one? Red head spinner is up my alley.

  10. #18801

    Victoria London

    https://tryst.link/escort/victorialondon22

    Anyone see her lately? She has mixed reviews on TER.

  11. #18800

    Red: I think fake

    Reached out to Red this Greek goddess and she laid out low prices (for these days) and then asked for deposit, so no.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/596653049972

    Anyone know if this one is real. Been posting forever but never a review.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/371972871942

  12. #18799

    Jessica Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by WXavier  [View Original Post]
    Need help I'm looking for a MILF.

    Looking for a pretty white woman over 40 with big titties.
    I'd go with Jessica Fox. Maybe she's not 40, but she's very MILF, GFE and a wonderful woman all around.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessicafox

  13. #18798

    Andrea

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/andrea/46552551

    Reached out 3 times with no response.

  14. #18797
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBoi69  [View Original Post]
    If I want to book with a provider. I never do the last minute or that same day schedule. You can always run into issues. But I found that if you let the provider know a couple days in advance or even a week. I never had an issue. It's always best to text them the day before the meet that the date is still on. But your right Noa and other providers are just human. Anything can come up and cancellations of the date is possible. It sucks but it's the name of the game. You win some and you loose some.
    That's all well and good, but most providers will not book in advance, let alone 3 days in advance.

  15. #18796

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by FucknShet  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months back and had a really good time. The pics were accurate and she was friendly. Damage was 150 for a HH. She gave me a light massage to start off then went on to CBJ then CG. Switched through some different positions and finished. Like most latinas she doesn't speak pretty much any English so that might change the experience, since I do speak Spanish. So YMMV but I can at least say she's the girl in the pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape