Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19453

    Abbey James

    Has anyone seen Abbey James lately? Her ad has disappeared from RubMD and probably timed out. Hopefully she is still working. Does anyone have her current phone number or contact info? Thank you.

  2. #19452

    Lemay Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Good to see Clayton Summer advertising again. I and others have always had a good time at her place.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/1c29fd...b-d8730ff067a2

    Lemay Summer is on RubMD today. I have never seen her. I have also never seen a positive review of her. I do know those are the same pictures from 10 years ago and from when the only provider ads were in the RFT on paper.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/6da7f4...1-97b88b5741ff
    I have never seen the Lemay Summer either but I have always been intrigued by her. I noticed she addresses you directly in her latest ad.

    I have always wondered what her breasts look like and now she has shown them to us and I definitely want to go see them in real life along with the rest of her skills.

  3. #19451

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Good to see Clayton Summer advertising again. I and others have always had a good time at her place.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/1c29fd...b-d8730ff067a2

    Lemay Summer is on RubMD today. I have never seen her. I have also never seen a positive review of her. I do know those are the same pictures from 10 years ago and from when the only provider ads were in the RFT on paper.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/6da7f4...1-97b88b5741ff
    Has Summer added FS to her menu, that is summer clayton?

  4. #19450

    Summer and Summer

    Good to see Clayton Summer advertising again. I and others have always had a good time at her place.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/1c29fd...b-d8730ff067a2

    Lemay Summer is on RubMD today. I have never seen her. I have also never seen a positive review of her. I do know those are the same pictures from 10 years ago and from when the only provider ads were in the RFT on paper.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/6da7f4...1-97b88b5741ff

  5. #19449

    BF and Sun Li

    Quote Originally Posted by FartCity  [View Original Post]
    This is the goofiest conversation ever and I'm here for it. . But if someone is less of a n00 b enough to know what the YMMV acronym is, wouldn't they be schooled enough to understand that YMMV?

    YMMV.
    Sorry everyone, I never meant to start a conversation about acronyms. Just good massage.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/Body-Rub...of-90-minutes/

    https://www.rubrankings.com/Body-Rub...combo-massage/

  6. #19448
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden120  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in years, and agree that the pics are old. Expect older and bigger. That being said, I always had a nice visit, but never opted for more than a HJ.
    Oh bigger is not better that's a concern. LOL on the bright side older os OK.

  7. #19447
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    I think YMMV is obvious and a given assumption for experienced guys, but for those new to the forum it could be a helpful reminder not to take anything for granted.

    YMMV with YMMV.
    This is the goofiest conversation ever and I'm here for it. . But if someone is less of a n00 b enough to know what the YMMV acronym is, wouldn't they be schooled enough to understand that YMMV?

    YMMV.

  8. #19446
    Quote Originally Posted by BobGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/1b005c...2-90433e08c285

    Any info or reviews on this one here? Remember seeing one long ago but don't remember the name or other details!
    I haven't seen her in years, and agree that the pics are old. Expect older and bigger. That being said, I always had a nice visit, but never opted for more than a HJ.

  9. #19445

    MetaYMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by FartCity  [View Original Post]
    It has nothing to do with sharing information. That's kinda the point. Yeah, putting "YMMV" at the end doesn't hurt anyone or anything. But it's pointless and, for me at least, detracts from the report, because them I'm like, "Oh, that guy must be kinda dumb or weird or something. "

    But yeah "YMMV" is an outdated thing used by old gross fat dudes who felt they got bad escort service because of their physical situation. So if that's not your situation, stop using it.
    I think YMMV is obvious and a given assumption for experienced guys, but for those new to the forum it could be a helpful reminder not to take anything for granted.

    YMMV with YMMV.

  10. #19444

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by BobGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/1b005c...2-90433e08c285

    Any info or reviews on this one here? Remember seeing one long ago but don't remember the name or other details!
    Used to see her pretty regularly, but not for a while now. Pictures are pretty dated at this point. The menu can be somewhat open if you see her often, but first visit will likely be an average body rub and HJ.

  11. #19443

    Info?

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/1b005c...2-90433e08c285

    Any info or reviews on this one here? Remember seeing one long ago but don't remember the name or other details!

  12. #19442

    Classic

    Got a rubdown at Classic recently. Masseuse was fairly attractive mid 30's. Not much tease while face down which was disappointing. Got several good massages there before Covid with good teasing. It is needed for me now to be well primed before the flip. Not sure if H / E would be offered given the lack of face down tease. It was, but while touching OTC she said that would cost more. I advised that is not happening so she did all the touching. WTF? MT over clothes should be included. Her haggling took the fun out. I finished and gave a standard tip.

  13. #19441
    Quote Originally Posted by Nukmed  [View Original Post]
    Where is One spa and is it under another name?

    Thanks,

    Nukmed.
    One Spa is in Centreville same cluster.

    Of AMPs which includes Tokyo and Fuji.

    200 bills. They never rush you in my experience.

  14. #19440

    Bluebird

    Quote Originally Posted by JrlNomad33  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Blueberry massage in St. Peter's. What was your experience.
    I have not heard of Blueberry, but I have been to Bluebird in St. Peter's.

  15. #19439

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by mongering1  [View Original Post]
    Just for clarification, how long did you ask for and what was the final price, all in?
    Where is One spa and is it under another name?

    Thanks,

    Nukmed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape