Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 972 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 472 872 922 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 1022 1072 1472 1972 ... LastLast
Results 14,566 to 14,580 of 41294
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26729

    This is the most ridiculous ad ever

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/729340828486

    From the ad text:

    "Looking for special friend no prost*.

    "Hello I'm Ashley looking for a friend to hang out relax no games or just sex I'm not looking to sell myself for money okay so please don't bother me with that I'm looking for friend to help me and be my friend".

    "Need 20 $ Text me 9046942809".

    Mind you, she's been posting this ad since April on and off.

    I'll bet you some poor idiot gave it to her, too. And I'll bet there's no such person. It's a scam, I'm sure. But it'll work.

    It's stuff like this that makes me miss calling escort services from the Yellow Pages.

  2. #26728

    About giving this one a shot

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Something about this girl's ad is attractive to me. I haven't seen her yet, but I would like to give her a shot.
    I reached out to this one not long ago because I have a thing for redheads! I tried to get her to send me verification pics and she just kept playing games. What she did send, if I remember correctly was not very promising. She is shady! I would proceed with caution with this one--she's deceptive as hell!

  3. #26727

    Something

    Something about this girl's ad is attractive to me. I haven't seen her yet, but I would like to give her a shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    I never saw any review of this one, maybe I missed it, but thanks in advance.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/026774285248

    She advertises all the time (all over town, plus 'get a room for me" ads) and looks like she's trouble.

    I'm going to ad pictures on my report going forward, as links go stale. Pic attached.

    HM,

    Tall.

  4. #26726

    Wishful thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone wanting to know rates can get them with a single text to the lady and she will provide..
    You're imagining things if you think that's true more than 10% of the time. I've seen a couple of hundred providers, but most of my visits aren't to my 1st choice or my 2nd or my 3rd. They go to the girl who answers her damn texts. Which is why I visit AMPs more often than providers from STG now. No runaround, no drugs, no DBs, no robberies or cash & dash, no texting in the middle of the visit, nobody banging at the door, no falling asleep in the middle of the visit because she's high.

  5. #26725

    Cute plumper


  6. #26724

    New petite Doll

    I think this is a robbery waiting to happen.

    I tried to set a date, I said I would go to only 2 of the About 8 Hotels in Argyle area. She happened to be staying at one of them, well maybe? Then came the I need a deposit, I blocked her! Never give a deposit, you could through your money in the trash and get more satisfaction! You will just lose the coins!

  7. #26723

    Readhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    I never saw any review of this one, maybe I missed it, but thanks in advance.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/026774285248

    She advertises all the time (all over town, plus 'get a room for me" ads) and looks like she's trouble.

    I'm going to ad pictures on my report going forward, as links go stale. Pic attached..
    Get me a room is a very big flag! Stay away.

  8. #26722

    Terra / Tara. Time Waster

    Pics are heavily filtered and all For those who remember Tara / Terra, who use to travel to her dates / host in an RV / MH, she is back on the scene as previously noted in reviews. I reached out to her earlier today and ended up spending 2 hours in the back-and-forth with her only to be quoted exuberant rate (for a 50+ woman), and was reprimanded for my messages to her. She bragged about going legit and being a licensed masseuse. Bad attitude, poor communications skills. Stay away and don't waste your time on her. Much better options in town for far less.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/terra-es...onville-494412#erotic.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/548720508534

  9. #26721

    AKA Sweetness

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    New case of GPS for geriatrics. I tried to see Lacey this weekend. I've seen her before for 50/60 roses, but now she wants 100/150/200 and that's a laugh.

    I saw Caddy for the father's day special, instead.

    Stick to your guns, boys, this town is full of nasty skanks and the only thing good I can say about that one is she looks as bad as her pics, but not worse, like all of the older girls.

    HM,

    Tall.

    P.S. Sweetness is back, if you don't know. She will rob you, stay away.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/429114101000
    Will rob you or worse! Stay away.

  10. #26720
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    Never what is posted. Always older, flabbier and not agreeable to the terms they post. They are all Pimped in my experience. If you don't believe me then just look up my posts and see who I am and why I say what I say.
    Anyone wanting to know rates can get them with a single text to the lady and she will provide.

    Disagree that all Latinas are older flabbier and not agreeable. I've had multiple good visits with Latinas. Yes, there are some as you described, but not all. See my previous reviews for good and bad Latina experiences.

  11. #26719

    Meme, sweet like kandy

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/299275875861

    So I saw her like a year ago on Collins and I'm trying to see her again is she was a tasty little treat, but she keeps asking age / race and then goes silent. Has anyone been able to see her recently? I've tried 55 white and 48 white from 2 different numbers.

  12. #26718

    GGPS. Granny Golden Pussy Syndrome

    New case of GPS for geriatrics. I tried to see Lacey this weekend. I've seen her before for 50/60 roses, but now she wants 100/150/200 and that's a laugh.

    I saw Caddy for the father's day special, instead.

    Stick to your guns, boys, this town is full of nasty skanks and the only thing good I can say about that one is she looks as bad as her pics, but not worse, like all of the older girls.

    HM,

    Tall.

    P.S. Sweetness is back, if you don't know. She will rob you, stay away.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/429114101000
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjg4mty5njbjmzzlodc3nwjhzty3zmq1oge4nmyzmtq4owe0zdc1.jpg.jpg‎   nte0mjg1mtm1zwe5yzuwotm2zwvizwy5ndvinjhlmza1n2vlzda.jpg.jpg‎  

  13. #26717

    Redhead who bounces around?

    Hi All,

    I never saw any review of this one, maybe I missed it, but thanks in advance.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/026774285248

    She advertises all the time (all over town, plus 'get a room for me" ads) and looks like she's trouble.

    I'm going to ad pictures on my report going forward, as links go stale. Pic attached.

    HM,

    Tall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mju3ndixyze5yjzjywniowy3ntrim2y5m2exndm4mje5zwe4yze.jpg.jpg‎  

  14. #26716

    About hygiene issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    What goes in must eventually come back out. Some of these girls smell that way because of what they put in their bodies. For example: You drink Jack Daniels all night and the next day go work out in the yard and start sweating. Guess what you're going to smell like?
    Fishy smelling cat has been an issue with these girls for so many years, it's almost commonplace now. This is why I have a hard time forking out the money they're asking for nowadays! Many times, I find myself holding my breath during position changes. Some of these odors make one want to gag! By the way, I have been reading a lot about Bowden baby, Michelle. Let me give you guys some advice, per her sister, you want to stay away from her, if you know what's good for you!

  15. #26715

    Dead link

    Dead link= scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape