Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 511 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 561 611 1011 1511 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 26918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19268
    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    Based on the amount of "No" in the add. What was great about the performance. I'm assuming it was just CBJ, CFS and out. When I see No No No I avoid and don't look twice unless the mileage meets the expectations. If it was just CBJ and CFS what was the damage? Serious curious question.
    No kissing, BBBJ or DATY are not a deal breaker for me. CBJ or CFS are acceptable for me ONLY if the girl is younger (20's) fairly fit and has an attractive face.

    Now if she is older, overweight with an average looking face. I would never see her.

  2. #19267

    Marsella

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbd81  [View Original Post]
    This girl typically hosts in the Naperville area, but also does outs. Doesn't post a lot and stopped showing face pics a while back due to security issues. Post pics are real though. Pretty, petite, young Latina. Currently blonde. Facetime verifies.

    Very chill and not a clock watcher. Everything is safe but amazing skills IMO.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/84030545
    What's her rate for incall?

  3. #19266
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by DevMonkey  [View Original Post]
    I met with Laura yesterday and she told me that she never did bb before and not sure where those reviews came from. She is extremely sweet, but does not like to do dfk either. When you first meet her, she does her own thing and leads.

    I had a great time with her, but not sure if I want to repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    ? You saw her but don't know what she does for screening? That makes zero sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    If you saw her then she obviously screened you, so you should know. Logical congruence, my friend.
    I'm assuming he was quoting devMonkey and just didn't know how to use the quote feature.

  4. #19265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    So you clearly didn't see her then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric444  [View Original Post]
    What is her screening like? I'm pretty cautious.

    I met with Laura yesterday and she told me that she never did bb before. She is extremely sweet, but does not like to do dfk either. When you first meet her, she does her own thing and leads.

    I had a great time with her, but not sure if I want to repeat.
    If you saw her then she obviously screened you, so you should know. Logical congruence, my friend.

  5. #19264
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric444  [View Original Post]
    What is her screening like? I'm pretty cautious.

    I met with Laura yesterday and she told me that she never did bb before. She is extremely sweet, but does not like to do dfk either. When you first meet her, she does her own thing and leads.

    I had a great time with her, but not sure if I want to repeat.
    ? You saw her but don't know what she does for screening? That makes zero sense.

  6. #19263

    Laura screening?

    What is her screening like? I'm pretty cautious.

    I met with Laura yesterday and she told me that she never did bb before. She is extremely sweet, but does not like to do dfk either. When you first meet her, she does her own thing and leads.

    I had a great time with her, but not sure if I want to repeat.

  7. #19262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Serious question

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbd81  [View Original Post]
    This girl typically hosts in the Naperville area, but also does outs. Doesn't post a lot and stopped showing face pics a while back due to security issues. Post pics are real though. Pretty, petite, young Latina. Currently blonde. Facetime verifies.

    Very chill and not a clock watcher. Everything is safe but amazing skills IMO.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/84030545
    Based on the amount of "No" in the add. What was great about the performance. I'm assuming it was just CBJ, CFS and out. When I see No No No I avoid and don't look twice unless the mileage meets the expectations. If it was just CBJ and CFS what was the damage? Serious curious question.

  8. #19261

    Macie BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by Vikmbmmn  [View Original Post]
    Out of everyone that has seen her, how many due BBFS. Trying to decide if it is worth the risk.
    I never do. I did DATY a couple times and she doesn't even manage to pretend she enjoys it, so I don't ever do that either.

    I can assure you Macie is very clean.

  9. #19260
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    Marcella

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris3214  [View Original Post]
    Does she do GFE / DFK? I would be in the area and would like to see a petite latina. What's the damage?
    I don't think she does that, but overall very friendly and accommodating. She said 3 for hhr out. Guessing 2 for hhr incall?

  10. #19259

    How to snip check

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that Laura's program has changed. But, all good things eventually come to an end.

    Just to add to the convo. I have seen her 7 times in the past 2 years. Always has been bareback and only once was it pull out. Last three times as we were getting started she double checked that I was snipped and we were good to go.

    As far as DFK that has consistently been part of the program. Especially in Mish.

    I guess it is time to move on to another fun young plaything!

    Anyone have a recommendation??

    Thanks!
    Is there a scar?

  11. #19258

    Marsella

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbd81  [View Original Post]
    This girl typically hosts in the Naperville area, but also does outs. Doesn't post a lot and stopped showing face pics a while back due to security issues. Post pics are real though. Pretty, petite, young Latina. Currently blonde. Facetime verifies.

    Very chill and not a clock watcher. Everything is safe but amazing skills IMO.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/84030545
    Does she do GFE / DFK? I would be in the area and would like to see a petite latina. What's the damage?

  12. #19257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Chubby not BBW Sized

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Sounds great to me, I like them plump.
    She is chubby. The MILF you see in the store in heels and think still hot but damn in her prime she was a killer.

    Still hot and really enjoys f Ącking.

  13. #19256

    BBFS with Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Macie today, Saturday. Great GFE time. She's there in Chicago today with some availability.
    Out of everyone that has seen her, how many due BBFS. Trying to decide if it is worth the risk.

  14. #19255

    BBFS with Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Macie today, Saturday. Great GFE time. She's there in Chicago today with some availability.
    Out of everyone that has seen her, how many due BBFS. Trying to decide if it is worth the risk.

  15. #19254

    BBFS with Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Macie today, Saturday. Great GFE time. She's there in Chicago today with some availability.
    Out of everyone that has seen her, how many due BBFS. Trying to decide if it is worth the risk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape