Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 789 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 289 689 739 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 839 889 1289 1789 ... LastLast
Results 11,821 to 11,835 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25511

    Hi

    Looking female for regular meets PM me.

  2. #25510
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    ACS is ACS. I've had decent luck past few times. 30 ish thin which I prefer. But I've had them 40 something and rough. Never know but I will say this I've have never had bad service I mean waiting or rushing or stinky. So if you just want a quick nut they safe and secure. Be safe.
    Too true, I've never had problems with them before which is why they were my go to's for years. I guess I was just spoiled by a good streak of getting 20-30 ish pretty slim girls. Well I won't know if I don't play. Wish me luck.

  3. #25509

    Taryn's number?

    Hello gents,

    I have been listening and watching your post for a while and I have seen some very great reviews on Taryn. Can someone DM me her number as I am very interested in seeing her.

  4. #25508

    Rooms by hour

    Is there any hotels / Motels where we can book by hours of use?

  5. #25507

    Jessica (PAWG)

    Another tale from this week as I was off Friday and went to see Jessica. She's a MILFY type, about 5'2 and thick (what I like from time to time). I've been seeing her for months now, and I'll say she offers excellent services without a lot of B. S. And at more affordable rates than others in Richmond. Setup was easy as usual. I sent a soft text indicating that I wanted to see her at the same rate () for a half-hour session. I told her a time frame in the AM and travelled to one of her favorite hangouts, the Regency Inn. I texted her 5 minutes out, and she left the door cracked open, and as I came in, she was bending over the sink applying make-up.

    I laid down the donation and got comfortable with great BBBJ. Fellas, if you ever see her, here's a quick tip. She likes it went you gently tickle her back and neck while she's dropping mic skills. It's a fetish for her, and it turns her on! Anyway, I started in missionary with some believable dirty talk and dropped the first load. The phone rang, and she asked for a ride somewhere, indicating that I could get a second pop if I took her. Hell ya. So I obliged, took her for a quick errand (5 minutes away), grabbed something to eat, and returned to the room. We came back and chilled while she completed her phone calls and cleaned the room while I ate and was ready for round 2. Mic skills again with the fetish trick she likes, got ready, and this time I got it doggy with some awesome back shots from a PAWG! I love it. I flipped her over and continued in miss until I busted again with some more dirty talk. Jessica is a must-see and is very accommodating. She's had some monkey issues in the past, but she got clean a few months back and working a regular job with dates as a side hustle. She usually posts about 2 X a month in short increments, so if you like them short / thick like me, get after it soon.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/585545852287

    FF.

  6. #25506

    Taryn

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerMan1224  [View Original Post]
    She called me to say that she had a room, I said this before and ill say this again. She is amazing and such a sweetheart. Great girl to talk to and fun to be with. Started with her famous BBBJ, and then we moved to the real fun. I put on the cover and started with Mish and ended with doggy (Both myself and her favorite position). After that we chatted for a bit and I asked if I could take some pictures of her again. She was game for it and said it was fine for me to post it. So here you guys go. Enjoy.

    PM for her contact info.
    She is the best, great attitude, tight kittie, best BBBJ. I hope people don't keep trying F'ng up with her. She is really is a sweet heart.

  7. #25505

    Taryn

    She called me to say that she had a room, I said this before and ill say this again. She is amazing and such a sweetheart. Great girl to talk to and fun to be with. Started with her famous BBBJ, and then we moved to the real fun. I put on the cover and started with Mish and ended with doggy (Both myself and her favorite position). After that we chatted for a bit and I asked if I could take some pictures of her again. She was game for it and said it was fine for me to post it. So here you guys go. Enjoy.

    PM for her contact info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8383.jpg‎   IMG_8385.jpg‎   IMG_8386.jpg‎  

  8. #25504
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I stand corrected. Used to see too many ladies to remember exactly. I thought for sure it was Susan, but looks like it isn't. Anyone know what happened to Susan? Hope everyone had a good and safe Father's Day.
    They do look similar when thinking about it. I'm sure what happened to Susan I haven't talked to her in years but the last I heard she had settled down with a guy that was keeping her under his control.

  9. #25503
    Quote Originally Posted by HottRod66  [View Original Post]
    No I don't think so she does somewhat look like her but I have a buddy that was seeing Susan on the regular & he said that wasn't her although they do favor each other.
    Looks like I stand corrected. Used to see too many ladies to remember exactly. I thought for sure it was Susan, but looks like it isn't. Anyone know what happened to Susan? Hope everyone had a good and safe Father's Day.

  10. #25502

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by Tick6868  [View Original Post]
    Dakota has a new number. 804 921 2XXX. She likes to have fun and she is looking for someone to have fun with. You can find Dakota bliss info on tryst.
    Can you give me the number I've seen her several times. Tryst number doesn't work.

  11. #25501
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiChul0  [View Original Post]
    Susan and Savannah aren't the same person. This is Susan from a few years ago.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...m-you/27596400
    No I don't think so she does somewhat look like her but I have a buddy that was seeing Susan on the regular & he said that wasn't her although they do favor each other.

  12. #25500

    Taryn's Info

    Can someone please share Taryn's info?

  13. #25499

    Not the same person

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her about 3 years ago at the Hooters hotel in Chester. She was good and reliable and went by Susan then. Always liked her eyes.
    Susan and Savannah aren't the same person. This is Susan from a few years ago.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...m-you/27596400

  14. #25498
    Quote Originally Posted by TooCoolFunky  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her last week at a parking lot in shockoe bottom by the canal. Not a great location in the day time but just needed a BBBJ as I didn't have much time. Great mic skills but doesn't allow CIM. Would repeat again if I have more time and check out her other skills.
    I saw her about 3 am this morning for the 2nd time. She's definitely 6 ft or taller lookes good naked!! Started with some DATY nice & fresh I might add kitty not shaved trimmed! This girl gets really wet fast morning & squirming & orgasms in like 2 minutes. Then you can't touch that clit anymore because it's sensitive!! Jr. Is standing at attention by then anyway so slide hat & slide inside her tight kitty. She's got some nice moves after a few minutes of slamming my meatstick in side Jr. Couldn't last any longer & filled the hat & dream was over! Will definitely repeat. Donations are a little high but slim pickings these day which everyone knows. Only issue is getting in contact initially once she replies she wants eta.

  15. #25497
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Looks similar to Susan but I don't think it's her. I could be wrong which I am most times. Did you confirm this by seeing her of just going by pics? Always enjoyed seeing her hated that hotel but she was a good lay. Be safe.
    I very well could be wrong, but was certain at least one of those pics was in her ad a few years back. I used to see her often but hadn't in a few years. So I could be wrong. May have to catch up and see for myself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape