Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 30810
-
06-20-22 21:28 #18810Senior Member

Posts: 342Andrea
Twice last month and just last week.
Originally Posted by King0453
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 21:06 #18809Regular Member

Posts: 22Didn't really missed much. Very business like to get you in and out. Maybe could say good for the price. Her and her roommates were friendly but all of them were very non GFE.
Originally Posted by Prlifemx
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 21:05 #18808Senior Member

Posts: 29She is asking for linkedin / office Id verification. Did you guys had the same situation and is it safe?
Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 18:30 #18807Senior Member

Posts: 126Andrea
This ad you guys are referencing is from May 30th. 20 days ago, she is no longer in Raleigh. I visited Charlotte last week and saw her posting there.
Originally Posted by Player15
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 17:44 #18806Senior Member

Posts: 182Paige Lachelle
Recently visited Paige and I would definitely recommend. She is definitely bigger now but mostly just thick. Check her Instagram for some accurate pics.
Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018
[View Original Post]
Very relaxed full GFE. 350 hr. I believe she might be in 30's.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7361117-231768
-
06-20-22 16:56 #18805Senior Member

Posts: 117Andrea
When did yall try to contact her. According to her ad listing in list crawler: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3054985685/1, she has been in Charlotte since Saturday.
Originally Posted by Player15
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 11:47 #18804Regular Member

Posts: 15Same
I've tried a few times myself without luck. Maybe it's a language barrier? Tried one through Google translate. Still no luck.
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 11:12 #18803Senior Member

Posts: 117Rose
There are reviews on her in the bareback forum.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 11:07 #18802Senior Member

Posts: 129Rose
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...p/284691221009
Any intel on this one? Red head spinner is up my alley.
-
06-20-22 10:18 #18801Senior Member

Posts: 122Victoria London
https://tryst.link/escort/victorialondon22
Anyone see her lately? She has mixed reviews on TER.
-
06-20-22 09:37 #18800Senior Member

Posts: 1712Red: I think fake
Reached out to Red this Greek goddess and she laid out low prices (for these days) and then asked for deposit, so no.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/596653049972
Anyone know if this one is real. Been posting forever but never a review.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/371972871942
-
06-20-22 08:18 #18799Senior Member

Posts: 179Jessica Fox
I'd go with Jessica Fox. Maybe she's not 40, but she's very MILF, GFE and a wonderful woman all around.
Originally Posted by WXavier
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/jessicafox
-
06-20-22 06:43 #18798Senior Member

Posts: 342Andrea
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/andrea/46552551
Reached out 3 times with no response.
-
06-19-22 21:32 #18797Banned Member

Posts: 719That's all well and good, but most providers will not book in advance, let alone 3 days in advance.
Originally Posted by BlueBoi69
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 11:42 #18796Senior Member

Posts: 126Latina
I saw her a few months back and had a really good time. The pics were accurate and she was friendly. Damage was 150 for a HH. She gave me a light massage to start off then went on to CBJ then CG. Switched through some different positions and finished. Like most latinas she doesn't speak pretty much any English so that might change the experience, since I do speak Spanish. So YMMV but I can at least say she's the girl in the pics.
Originally Posted by FucknShet
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






