Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11949
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaPlanet  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her lately, I have had trouble scheduling. She updates her voicemail daily so it has today's date and that she is not taking appts today. I've called on three different days with the same result each time. Figuring out what days she will see people is hard to pin down.
    If you've seen her a few times before she'll text with you and is much easier. If it's your first time leave a VM and she'll text eventually to work out a time.

  2. #11948

    Candis

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobo6969  [View Original Post]
    I see Candice is advertising again. Any of you boys seen her recently? Thoughts?

    Hobo.
    I haven't seen her lately, I have had trouble scheduling. She updates her voicemail daily so it has today's date and that she is not taking appts today. I've called on three different days with the same result each time. Figuring out what days she will see people is hard to pin down.

  3. #11947

    Mature Candice

    I see Candice is advertising again. Any of you boys seen her recently? Thoughts?

    Hobo.

  4. #11946

    Best Sensual Rub and Finish

    Feels like it has been awhile since anyone asked the question. Who gives the best sensual body rub and finish in Louisville these days? Not focused on extras, while they are great, but more on the attitude and overall experience.

    To me, a positive and fun attitude goes a long way. As many have lamented, I also long for the days back a few years ago when Louisville was full of quality providers. Have seen numerous escorts over the years, but some of my best memories come from the body rub arena.

  5. #11945

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie13  [View Original Post]
    Oh what a blast from the past! Was totally in the 90's. I remember finding her ad in the back of LEO. Thanks for the memory.
    Oh the memories. I would make special trips to the Ville just to see her. Remember visiting her at 3 different locations, Speed, and Goldsmith LN, and up in the Highlands. If I would've lived local would have been broke. I also found her in the LEO. Those where the days. She was a Brickhouse, not a mom body for sure.

  6. #11944

    Samantha

    Oh what a blast from the past! Was totally in the 90's. I remember finding her ad in the back of LEO. Thanks for the memory.

    Quote Originally Posted by DerbyRider  [View Original Post]
    Was it an apartment on Speed Ave? I remember going there, but I'm thinking 90's. And I'm thinking the name was Samantha. But my memory is foggy at best.

  7. #11943

    Samantha

    Yes Samantha was on speed ave for years. FS was great. She moved to Goldsmith before just up and gone. $60 for everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by DerbyRider  [View Original Post]
    Was it an apartment on Speed Ave? I remember going there, but I'm thinking 90's. And I'm thinking the name was Samantha. But my memory is foggy at best.

  8. #11942

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    When I knew her the apartment was on the second floor. She was really big into crystals, reiki, and such. I was trying to get with her the old fashioned way. Would suck to know there may have been an easier path. Haha.
    She was not the woman with the mom body or the crystals. I saw her in the mid 90's and she was in her 20's or 30's at that time. I used to see her outcall but the last time was at the apt. On Speed Ave.

    Another poster is right. It was $60 for the full deal. That was cheap even at the time for a pretty hot girl. Only negative was seemed to be high volume at times. Saw her for years and she seemed to settle down a bit. Told me once that she had been a heavy drinker in the day. I believe she moved to FL.

    Never knew the other lady who is being discussed with the apt. On the second floor and a massage table.

  9. #11941

    Possibly.

    Quote Originally Posted by DerbyRider  [View Original Post]
    Was it an apartment on Speed Ave? I remember going there, but I'm thinking 90's. And I'm thinking the name was Samantha. But my memory is foggy at best.
    When I knew her the apartment was on the second floor. She was really big into crystals, reiki, and such. I was trying to get with her the old fashioned way. Would suck to know there may have been an easier path. Haha.

  10. #11940

    I remember a girl named karen

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Curiosity question for longtime massage enthusiasts. I knew of a tall blonde, mom body, big boobs, that gave massages out of her place in the Highlands. At that time I didn't know that massages could mean a bit more and her personality was such it wouldn't surprise me if she did. Anyone recall her?
    Did it out of her home, up a hill. Had a dog or two. We became such good friends the massage went from a table first few time to her bedroom all the rest. DATY, BBBJ, bb sec too. Dinner dates a a stay over at a hotel once, that night was crazy. She had large beautiful boobs that were fake and eventually had them reduced. She was a sweetheart.

  11. #11939
    Quote Originally Posted by DerbyRider  [View Original Post]
    Was it an apartment on Speed Ave? I remember going there, but I'm thinking 90's. And I'm thinking the name was Samantha. But my memory is foggy at best.
    Sheesh! That was my first non-Asian. Samantha on speed ave. Still remember the building, door and those big tits! $60 total is my recollection!

  12. #11938
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Curiosity question for longtime massage enthusiasts. I knew of a tall blonde, mom body, big boobs, that gave massages out of her place in the Highlands. At that time I didn't know that massages could mean a bit more and her personality was such it wouldn't surprise me if she did. Anyone recall her?
    Was it an apartment on Speed Ave? I remember going there, but I'm thinking 90's. And I'm thinking the name was Samantha. But my memory is foggy at best.

  13. #11937

    Debbie in late 80's or so?

    Curiosity question for longtime massage enthusiasts. I knew of a tall blonde, mom body, big boobs, that gave massages out of her place in the Highlands. At that time I didn't know that massages could mean a bit more and her personality was such it wouldn't surprise me if she did. Anyone recall her?

  14. #11936
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Downtown

    Quote Originally Posted by NoOnerSrFun  [View Original Post]
    I've searched your forum. Googled Downtown Louisville for options and nothing comes up. Any help would be appreciated. Escorts or AMP, don't matter.
    A lot of escorts are booking downtown hotels. You just have to reach out and see what area of town they're in.

    Good luck!

  15. #11935

    Visiting next month, can't find downtown options

    I've searched your forum. Googled Downtown Louisville for options and nothing comes up. Any help would be appreciated. Escorts or AMP, don't matter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape