Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 930 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 809 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 13945
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9325

    Will be in town for 4th of July

    Was looking at a few girls. Anyone know anything on these-.

    https://tryst.link/escort/xxhoney

    https://tryst.link/escort/goddess-katie-31

    https://tryst.link/escort/meganhope

    https://tryst.link/escort/realkhloemariexoxo

    Open to suggestions as well. 400-500 price range, BBFS preferred.

    Thanks all!

  2. #9324
    Quote Originally Posted by Czwag  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and she asks for deposits which is a red flag for me.
    Read my comments on #9299 and 9301 about escorts.

  3. #9323

    Filed Report. May 2022

    I was in Vegas for 4 days last month.

    Paige.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-d48f984728f5

    Managed to meet to her. Great attitude and very cooperative. Took it raw. She seems to have aged a bit and her teeth was not great. Probably won't repeat again. PPM - 350.

    Bethy023.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-17a9f115d247

    Quickly moved to texts. Due to scheduling conflicts couldn't meet. PPM fixed at 400. Good looking. Missed this time. Will reach out next time when I am there.

  4. #9322
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisort  [View Original Post]
    Anyone saw Gia Rose?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jia8-

    She can do video verification.
    I contacted her and she asks for deposits which is a red flag for me.

  5. #9321

    Gia Rose

    In the post she said she will do FaceTime verification, when asked about it, she stopped communication. So, she is fake!

  6. #9320
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    I'd say TER Then try PD. Use their search function and have at it. ,. Good luck and have fun.
    Thanks, trying to reach her with no luck, any help is appreciated.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/AlaraLaMarr

  7. #9319
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumshot19  [View Original Post]
    I tried when I was in Vegas last week. She's one of those ****** who asks for a deposit. I never give a deposit.
    Wow, read my comment below. If you are asked for a deposit, you are being ripped off. Oh, and ask for rates, and if the rate is all inclusive. You are going to be upsold, and will be lucky to get a game of checkers for your $200 to $600.

  8. #9318
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisort  [View Original Post]
    I tried when I was in Vegas last week. She's one of those ****** who asks for a deposit. I never give a deposit.

  9. #9317

    Amanda, Gia, Chloe, really?

    I wrote very recently about scam and agency phonies, and how to spot them. Photo shop pics, insistence on getting your room number, outcall only, evasive about all-inclusive rates, and just yesterday, I called one of these Miss America beauties, and another named Mary. They wanted a room number or snap shot of my hotel reservation. They said their rate was 200 clams for a full hour of their company, and that they were independent. I said "What do I get for the hour at $200, a game of checkers? At this point I knew I was in a scam attempt. So I played their game a bit further, and asked if FS was available. The acted offended, and I told them any independent would say items that would make a group of Marines blush. I asked why they would not do incall. Were they homeless? One of them had a out-of-the-area phone number, natch. They both hung up on me and called me a bastard, which I think is better than the term "FS". Watch our for these scams, especially the fake reviews, which usually say that the girl was the best they ever had. If you use a trac phone you will have better anonymity. Well that is all I know about these hotties. Keep safe and solvent, guys.

  10. #9316

    Not if this helps but

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisort  [View Original Post]
    Anyone saw Gia Rose?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jia8-

    She can do video verification.
    I reached out to her when I was in Vegas. She seemed cool and was engaging. Sent me a private pic. Just a hunch but she seems legit and I'm sure you'll have time. She's on my "Must see list " .

  11. #9315
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeHold  [View Original Post]
    They have already gone back to their old model. I'm surprised it lasted 2 whole days. 66/ week payable only in bitcoin. Who could have seen that experiment failing LOL.
    I wonder if they saw a huge drop in hits to their site and nobody paying those ridiculous rates. If they had been smart and made it reasonably priced and provided a sensible way to pay it might have worked. But they got greedy. Hell, I'd pay 10 bucks a month. I wouldn't need it every month so I'd just pay as I needed it.

  12. #9314
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic666  [View Original Post]
    Any advice for the best sites (STG, Tryst, etc.) for outcall? Not looking for anything special, just a decent chance for a response. Not looking for a porn star either, happy with average and reliable, thanks.
    I'd say TER Then try PD. Use their search function and have at it. ,. Good luck and have fun.

  13. #9313

    Visiting this weekend

    Any advice for the best sites (STG, Tryst, etc.) for outcall? Not looking for anything special, just a decent chance for a response. Not looking for a porn star either, happy with average and reliable, thanks.

  14. #9312

  15. #9311

    Gia Rose_

    Anyone saw Gia Rose?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jia8-

    She can do video verification.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape