Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,656 to 14,670 of 44200
-
06-20-22 19:31 #29545Regular Member

Posts: 15I think they are all called Lily there.
Long time lurker, first time poster, so take this as you will.
Originally Posted by ObiwanKenobi20
[View Original Post]
I was in the same day from your post, just earlier. Completely different experience.
I did $60 for the hour + $. 2 with all that usually brings. Gal was mid late 30's, less than 5 ft and entertaining as no English but good miming.
Texted for appt, but when got there it seemed a couple came out of the back and MMS picked one to be "Lily" for me.
-
06-20-22 17:29 #29544Senior Member

Posts: 188Fair competition
Back in the day, it was even more aggressive! Reminded me of Amsterdam. LOL! They were all sitting at the windows and it brought back so many memories of Europe for me!
Originally Posted by MikeSanchez
[View Original Post]
How was the girl at 108 ? I still go there but it has not been as fun!
-
06-20-22 15:27 #29543Senior Member

Posts: 436LOL. That sounds like most of us after having the same thing over and over. The anticipation is gone. I'm actually feeling that way about BW period.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 14:05 #29542Senior Member

Posts: 637Andy and Jessica have the best tease in the business. They should give seminars all over OC "the magic finger. And how your profits will go up 200%.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 12:51 #29541Senior Member

Posts: 334Not really
I've been with Andie a million times, she's nice and fun but I'm not all that into her no more. Kind of boring now.
Originally Posted by SpicyCurry
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 06:29 #29540Senior Member

Posts: 648The Gaslamp, Fridays.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 00:39 #29539Senior Member

Posts: 637SH Helen is no looker at first glance, but great service with few limits, and the more you get to know her, she starts looking better and better.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 00:21 #29538Senior Member

Posts: 1377Which club is everyone going to?
I like the 80's Club.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 17:20 #29537Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 101Who do you think
So who do you think is the most physically attractive girl there? Grimmy seems to think Jessica and I think Sally is pretty sexy. I take it kid Kevin has his nuts tagged by Andie.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 17:07 #29536Senior Member

Posts: 648Your statements about their attractive personalities are correct but they can't be figured into their attractiveness, the first time you see them. I think the arguments given were also about physical attractiveness. By just their looks, they would generally be passed on in a setting outside of an AMP. Their value is their service. You are pretty much guaranteed to bust a nut and know how much it will cost compared to girls met at a club or on a date. Overall, AMP girls a cheaper and more reliable.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 17:07 #29535Senior Member

Posts: 5135* wm
Visited 5* in WM walk in and got Tina. Decent massage and HJ. Big boogies with full access. Bigger menu but not interested age wise.
-
06-19-22 16:32 #29534Senior Member

Posts: 101Clear your box Slammer.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 16:16 #29533Senior Member

Posts: 84Which one are you referring too?
TLC day spa. Newport BLV. . CM. - Overpriced Nuru.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
TLC. Used to be at Fairview / Warner. Santa Ana. Moved to the Enclave Apartments. CM. Average FS.
-
06-19-22 14:54 #29532Senior Member

Posts: 200It leads you to the gated apartment next to huge shopping mall in Costa Mesa.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
It has nothing to do with massage. It's just FS service. With the roses you spend and rushy attitude, I would rather pay a little more for GFE Korean BBFS package.
-
06-19-22 14:14 #29531Senior Member

Posts: 334Age
Andie is older but I would be surprised is she's mid 40's. I'm thinking late 30's but who knows. Anna though is much older, mid fifties maybe. Both are wonderful but kind of on the older side but service is great.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






