Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 611 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 606 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 9165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7590
    Quote Originally Posted by PonderingPanda  [View Original Post]
    Tried to do some research on the forum about this one but couldn't find anything unless the previous links were no longer active, so I'm not sure if it's relating to the same person.

    But does anyone have any info for this one?

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...d/304756155733
    That is Jamie, I've seen her with another provider. She is bigger than the pictures appear, but she is nice and she has had some good reviews on other site. She is not my cup of tea, but that's her number.

  2. #7589

    Simply Red

    Tried to do some research on the forum about this one but couldn't find anything unless the previous links were no longer active, so I'm not sure if it's relating to the same person.

    But does anyone have any info for this one?

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...d/304756155733

  3. #7588

    Dirty girl needs a good spanking

    I saw this woman:

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...i/472554008571

    While her tits look good, she is kind of ugly. Also add at least 10 years to what she posted as her age. I was turned of by that, can't recommend.

    That being said, area is safe. Building is big enough so that visitors are not suspicious. She lives with a roommate, so the TV gets turned up to drown out any noise.

  4. #7587

    Lexi

    Encounter: Lexi.

    User I'd: -.

    Date: 6-15-22.

    Name: Lexi.

    Phone: 585-416-5498.

    Email Address: -.

    URL / Website: https://tryst.link/escort/leximassage.

    City: Albany.

    State: New York.

    Address: -.

    Activities: LFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS.

    Hair Length and Color: Blonde shoulder length.

    Age: 33.

    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker.

    Ethnic Background: White / Caucasian.

    Physical Description: 5'6 BBW, DD Breasts.

    The Rest of the Story: I texted Lexi a few days before her arrival to town she always responds in a reasonable amount of time we set up an appointment for the following week. She visits every two months so I wanted to make sure I didn't miss her. The day of the appointment arrived I showed up to her nice hotel and received her room number and up I went. I arrived at the door it was ajar I walked in and there she was looking as sexy as ever sitting on the bed wearing a sundress waiting for me. We hugged and chatted for awhile to catch up since it had been sometime since we had seen each other. I went into the bathroom to freshen up came out and we both undressed and started making out out the bed she worked her way south and I watched her as she made my cock disappear in her mouth and throat what a hot sight!! She gave my balls an equal amount of attention. I then had her lay across the bed with her ass on the edge of the bed while I kneeled on the floor face level with her gorgeous pussy and proceeded to give her pussy and clit a workout with my tongue until she came on my face. She had move up top so she could DFK me and taste my handy work. I next laid on my back so she could straddle me so I could suck on her beautiful tits and nipples then she moved back down south so she could suck my cock and balls again. She once again got into position and I gave her pussy and clit some love again. She suited me up and I entered her standing mish and went at it until I exploded in the cover. She cleaned me up we chatted some more I got dressed and was on my way.

    Recommendation.

  5. #7586
    Quote Originally Posted by Loneli  [View Original Post]
    Is this Vanessa DDD from a few years back? Has similar features and of course the rack minus a D.
    Just to help you out, this was VanessaDDD (link at bottom). I never has the chance to see her before she stopped posting, but she has logged into the other site this year, so who knows.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...d/928389721919

  6. #7585
    Quote Originally Posted by MalMonger  [View Original Post]
    Would someone please pass along a number for an Asian. I'm interested in trying the Asian Roulette and there are so many on STG I don't know which one to try.

    Thanks.
    Just pick one number they all lead to the same girl.

  7. #7584

    Asian Roulette

    Would someone please pass along a number for an Asian. I'm interested in trying the Asian Roulette and there are so many on STG I don't know which one to try.

    Thanks.

  8. #7583

    Dead link

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    Sounds sketch 1 review and not much info.
    And the link is dead. Handy at least.

  9. #7582
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBaby  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/28795133

    Beautiful woman and truly a freak hit her up.
    Sounds sketch 1 review and not much info.

  10. #7581

    New girl #1

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/28795133

    Beautiful woman and truly a freak hit her up.

  11. #7580

    A warning about Whisper

    Scroll back to post # 7454.

  12. #7579

    Toftt

    Go see one of them and report back. Whisper looks fun, kinda on the nice booty side.

  13. #7578
    The first lady advertises on and off on tryst and stg, forget her name. Second one, Whisper, has been around for a while. Think they been reviewed on other site but don't remember what was said, but at least they are real.

  14. #7577

  15. #7576

    Tiffany

    No she is not Vanessa, This is Tiffany, she had few reviews if you search this thread under Tiffany. Only DDD I can think of is this lady. https://nitter.it/BustybabygirlNY, she is on twitter, but if you want to look at age restricted images replace twitter url with nitter.net or nitter. It / handlename.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loneli  [View Original Post]
    Is this Vanessa DDD from a few years back? Has similar features and of course the rack minus a D.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape