Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 13264
-
06-22-22 11:01 #10804Senior Member

Posts: 42Mandela
Hey guys there used to be a very busty brunette who I think was Jenny or Jenna, who left due to Covid. Anyone know whether she came back?
Or if she is the Jenn mentioned below?
Thanks.
-
06-22-22 08:04 #10803Banned Member

Posts: 384Question about your recommendation.
Sent a PM. Why do you specifically recommend her? Just a better massage or full menu? Any input would be much appreciated!
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 07:03 #10802Regular Member

Posts: 9Any more info? Going to be in town soon.
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 20:46 #10801Senior Member

Posts: 109Tantric
I agree Tantric is BS for lots of talk and hand holding and breathing and not much more. And with all due respect she's not very attractive.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 19:41 #10800Senior Member

Posts: 2121Thanks sounds interesting if anything.
Originally Posted by JimmyBob
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 18:23 #10799Senior Member

Posts: 88https://www.tantricpaths.com/
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 13:35 #10798Senior Member

Posts: 306Mandela
Ask for Jenn you will be glad you did.
Originally Posted by justanotherfagaccount
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 07:49 #10797Senior Member

Posts: 2121You have a link to her ad?
Originally Posted by Rion75
[View Original Post]
Thanks HD.
-
06-19-22 23:41 #10796Senior Member

Posts: 3853Anything Tantric is bullshit IMO and overpriced. Unless someone have seen her and can provide a review, as tempting as it is, I wouldn't try it unless you got bucks to spend.
Originally Posted by Rion75
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 20:54 #10795Senior Member

Posts: 213Candace Marie
Candace Marie.
Has anyone tried the new expanded menu for Candace Marie? Tier 5 better be mind blowing for that price. Any reviews would be appreciated.
-
06-19-22 06:16 #10794Senior Member

Posts: 109Russian / Eastern European providers?
I just moved here from Indiana. I'm excited about exploring the scene and happy of having more options. I was wondering if there are Russian / Eastern European massage places here.
-
06-18-22 12:16 #10793Senior Member

Posts: 56Changeup
Hey y'all from RI. Looking to try some Latina or Brazilian locations with either FS or a HE. Will happily exchange info from RI or nearby locations outside of RI. Feel free to PM.
Mandala looks good from what I saw but wondering if there are any other reliable spots.
-
06-18-22 09:22 #10792Senior Member

Posts: 90So they are located in Chelsea? Do they have an ad?
Originally Posted by AnalOrgasms
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-22 08:53 #10791Banned Member

Posts: 15Terri at Mandala
Hey FortNik, just wanted to clarify: Teri, as I have been told, is no longer at Mandala and Mia the "chubby brunette" only does massage upon special request. Mia mainly runs the front desk.
Originally Posted by FourNik8
[View Original Post]
Good luck!
-
06-18-22 08:32 #10790Banned Member

Posts: 15You Got That Right Bran001
There are a lot of older providers at Mandala Spa in Newton. But, there are all very sweet and nice and they all do a great job. A few of the younger ones have left. Another one, Lily, is younger, maybe early to mid 30's is there now but, her reviews are not the best that I have read. I have seen Lily and I have a different perspective of her.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






