The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35801

    Inbox cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by AnalOrgasms  [View Original Post]
    I just tried to PM. Your mailbox is full.
    Sorry about that all set.

  2. #35800

    Ally Is Still Doing Massages

    ]Ally / Mable are the same person. This place shut down a year or more ago for a while after the owners got in trouble for COVID funds fraud. LOLOL. I recently saw Ally and she looked as gorgeous as ever! Ally is a real sexy, young and hot looking Thai girl (yes, yes, I know. I love my Thai girls!

    Her menu is open and she delivers as promised! Be prepared to spend at least 600 for the full body massage.

  3. #35799

    So Very True

    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    He or she lost me when they said"Its decorated beautifully" . If I had to pick top 10000 things I look for in a mp, it's decor wouldn't make it.
    KatoKay is spot on and I agree with him. "Beautifully" decorated is not an adjective that normally comes to mind when I am heading into an MP. I am there for one purpose and one purpose only!

    Major Headache relief! LOL.

  4. #35798

    You Nailed It

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustwest  [View Original Post]
    I really am hesitant to rip the lid off the whole argument about paying providers, house fees plus tips. But here goes.

    I've been paying $60+$40 for as long as I can remember (recently it's been more) - but for years it was at that price. What else has stayed the same price for that period of time?

    If this is someone's means of earning a living, they are paying increasing prices every year for rent, food, etc. If prices go up 5% per year, that means in 5 years they will be 27% higher. $60/$40 has been around a hell of a lot longer than 5 years. I'd guess at least 15-20 years.

    Everyone expects a periodic raise at their jobs, but they're indignant when AMPs are looking for the same. I just don't get it.
    Invariably, prices always go up. Augustwest is completely on point here. I have been to dozens of spas lately and have noticed a small price increase in many of these spas. In fact, some places are now charging 90-95 dollars for one hour. Why are these place charging more? It's simple: It's because they know they can get it. Of course, with inflation at levels not seen in 40 years, you can expect more of a price increase at the spas.

  5. #35797

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    The three to four routine FS spas have been posted here numerous times. I don't know of any other UTR ones. Note that the sister spas are closed for a few days. Not sure why. So not to be negative but you should probably expand your search. North Shore, Wakefield etc, South Shore Quincy etc might be better bets.
    Plenty of places in Quincy and SS area that offer FS. The sister spas close for a few days usually because new girls are coming / rotating in from New York. Some of these girls do not own a vehicle so they take the train from Penn Station to Boston.

  6. #35796

    Plenty of Spas

    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop8891  [View Original Post]
    You won't find FS here. Good luck elsewhere if you are able to find it.
    There are dozens of spas in the Waltham area that offer FS. You just have to know who will do it and and which locations offer it.

  7. #35795

    Clear Your Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailman44  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I'm planning on visiting eastern or another spa in Waltham today. Looking for a good time with a FS finish. I know there are a lot of reviews but if you have a chance I'd be interested in a PM to help me understand how much to bring, best spa, and best provider.

    Thank you.
    I just tried to PM. Your mailbox is full.

  8. #35794

    Respect Their Boundaries

    As long as you respect the boundaries of the providers, you may find that they will be much kinder to you and may even offer you more, ahem, "bang" for your buck! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop8891  [View Original Post]
    Well said!

  9. #35793

    Yup

    Many of us have been to Eastern. Been around a long time. You are absolutely correct, Mattis. Once the "hag" (LOL) starts asking for a tip BEFORE you even remove your clothes, then, it's probably not going to be a pleasant experience.

    Just curious: Was the "Asian bag of shit" in Dedham possibly the same one I had a very similar experience with on Eastern Avenue a couple years ago? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    What's up with this place at Eastern? I've heard good and bad things about this place. Mostly on the tipping. I haven't ventured to this well known place. But, if the hag starts asking for tip before I even take off my clothes, then forget it. I've had one Asian bag of shit at Dedham, say "tip, tip, tip" as soon as I walked in the door. Needless to say, I did a Boston you-turn and out the door.

  10. #35792

    Exactly

    Just a hand finish is not always great. But, some guys are cool with a simple hand finish. It's simple and easy and the wife is not likely to get suspicious when you come home! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Nothing but hand finish is by definition Not great.

  11. #35791

    Grannies

    So very true. The ads frequently show the young gorgeous faces of LMT's, but, too often you will get a "granny" with a pot belly and a nasty attitude. Though, there are times when you will get a hot little number that will make the BS worthwhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    Dave don't bother. Though the ads posted seem to indicate young providers it is all 50+ yr old grannies. I was offered more than standard service and I declined. I actually probably should have just left when I saw my masseuse. But I felt bad. Had to tap into my mental spank database to reach success.

  12. #35790
    Quote Originally Posted by Augustwest  [View Original Post]
    DON"T POST THE FULL WORDS ON HERE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO! I'm sure the Weymouth cops are holding their breath and watching this board to see if "Weym" is anything they need to be concerned about.
    Theres so many jack shacks in Weymouth its not like a post on this forum is going to blow the case wide open. Columbo. All it does it make it harder for real forum members to find info.

  13. #35789

    Deep breathing

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyOceans2  [View Original Post]
    Used to be a frequent flyer of SW and AMPs and had many great experiences. Took about 3 years off from all mongering but recently just decided to get back into the AMP game. The only thing is. The past couple times I went I popped like a 15 year old seeing his first pair of tits. I don't know what the problem is, I am in a relationship and never bust quick during sex but when I am on the table I am just too excited. A couple of the times I was still a couple minutes away from the flip, and just some light teasing made me feel like I was going to shoot straight into the table. Some girls have been cool and went for round two but it sucks tipping 40 for her to make me bust 20 seconds into the HJ. I'm normally stiff as a board and a couple times I was shooting with a floppy.

    Sorry for the rant but I was genuinely interested what tips you guys had for lasting longer on the table. In my opinion I think the problem is that I am just overthinking things and I need to calm down a little, let me know what you guys have for me.
    Something simple but effective that works for me is deep breathing. Focusing on deep breaths instead of shallow breathing (breathing gets even more shallow when we are getting aroused) helps me last longer.

  14. #35788

    Waltham

    139 Moody is getting popular again.

    Naked HJ was on menu and might have axpanded.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailman44  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Aardvark. I'm intimately familiar with NS and Wake as those are my typical stomping grounds and I have posted about them. In the Tham area today (and looking for a fresh experience) and was hoping for a specific recommendation or info, I do read the forum but understand things can change weekly between posts and some reports are kept vague on purpose.

    Thanks again. Trail.

  15. #35787

    Green door. Save your money

    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggy  [View Original Post]
    Nothing here about Green Door in CT for ages. Has anyone been there lately and have any recommended girls? Had a good time with Lisa way back.
    Save your money, trust me, go grab a bite or something than spending on this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape