Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22668

    Link? Number?

    Yes that's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob27  [View Original Post]
    Posts frequently on stg if you look for a bit you'll find it. If not you can pm me for digits.
    Don't think its against the rules to post numbers, she's also not UTR. So next time feel free to share digits publicly unless you want a bunch of messages. My thoughts.

  2. #22667
    It is indeed. Tell her your buddy from Tampa sent you.

  3. #22666

    This her?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob27  [View Original Post]
    Posts frequently on stg if you look for a bit you'll find it. If not you can pm me for digits.
    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...a/426657674716

  4. #22665
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime  [View Original Post]
    She sounds good.
    Posts frequently on stg if you look for a bit you'll find it. If not you can pm me for digits.

  5. #22664

    Link please

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob27  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with the MILF Aya. She is from Tampa but has been in the Orlando area for a bit. Incall near I-drive. Started off with BBJ, 8.5/10, gets into it, eye contact, etc. Cover on then off to mish, I'm definitely on the bigger end of the spectrum and was surprised she was able to take a pounding. Blew all over those man made's and was on my way. Donation was. 8 roses for qv.
    She sounds good.

  6. #22663

    Rain who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigg7272  [View Original Post]
    Had another visit with Rain yesterday afternoon. She is still that sexy older MILF that ozzes sexuality that she's always been. She picked me up at our spot and off to her house we went. I hadn't seen her for awhile so we had alot to talk about to catch up. We just laid there naked on the bed talking. I got eager staring at those amazing man made breasts so I made a move to get started. She gave the same great service she always does and at the price point, you can't beat the value. After we had our fun, she took me back to our spot and I was on my way. Rain is a solid provider and comes with no drama. I will continue to see her and you should too (if MILFs are your thing that is).
    What's the link?

  7. #22662

    Aya

    Had a dream with the MILF Aya. She is from Tampa but has been in the Orlando area for a bit. Incall near I-drive. Started off with BBJ, 8.5/10, gets into it, eye contact, etc. Cover on then off to mish, I'm definitely on the bigger end of the spectrum and was surprised she was able to take a pounding. Blew all over those man made's and was on my way. Donation was. 8 roses for qv.

  8. #22661

    Rainy afternoon

    Had another visit with Rain yesterday afternoon. She is still that sexy older MILF that ozzes sexuality that she's always been. She picked me up at our spot and off to her house we went. I hadn't seen her for awhile so we had alot to talk about to catch up. We just laid there naked on the bed talking. I got eager staring at those amazing man made breasts so I made a move to get started. She gave the same great service she always does and at the price point, you can't beat the value. After we had our fun, she took me back to our spot and I was on my way. Rain is a solid provider and comes with no drama. I will continue to see her and you should too (if MILFs are your thing that is).

  9. #22660

    Dara West Palm Beach

    I had to go down to WPB, I figured I was there let me try to set something up with Dara.

    Made appointment day before got to the hotel by the airport called her, she gave me her room number. So I go upstairs start knocking on the door waited 30 seconds the door across from me opens up and there she was. She accidently gave me the wrong room door number, luckily nobody opened the door.

    I can tell by just looking at her body she was not the one on the picture, she was a little bit thicker but not much. She was wearing a lingerie with high heels. She is from Brazil she has those nice curves but not fat. How can I say this she really has good work ethic, like she was very motivated to do it. Not like some other girls just waiting for you to finish. First she wants you to wash your hands which I understand. Then she strip you down on the bed and start performing BBBJ. She was so good at it, that she was deep throating me, almost pop right there. I forgot to tell you guys no CIM. After that I put on cover and she started to ride me on top, after few minutes, had to stop her before I pop, and put her in a doggy position and that's when I pop. I would definitely see her again just a long drive though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dara-22

  10. #22659
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtiepv1  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I have been a silent reader of this forum for last few years. And thanks you all guys I have able dream safe and best.

    Recently checking a new profile. Did anyone tried to contact or dreamt her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/83943498

    Thanks all.
    This is Jade. One of Milly's friends I think.

    I have not partaken or read the reviews, so idk how she is. Name changers are usually sketchy though.

  11. #22658

    Thank you sir

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiricuahua  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed a few months back, but can't remember under what name. Reviews weren't bad, not wonderful either IIRC. There are some reviews (all good) posted on listcrawler. Reviewers said pix are accurate and she performs.
    Thank you sir for info.

  12. #22657

    She's reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by Rtiepv1  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I have been a silent reader of this forum for last few years. And thanks you all guys I have able dream safe and best.

    Recently checking a new profile. Did anyone tried to contact or dreamt her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/83943498

    Thanks all.
    She's been reviewed a few months back, but can't remember under what name. Reviews weren't bad, not wonderful either IIRC. There are some reviews (all good) posted on listcrawler. Reviewers said pix are accurate and she performs.

  13. #22656
    Quote Originally Posted by DiknahzTee  [View Original Post]
    There been good providers gorgeous an all some have left Orlando to do amateur porn an some have been ran out of town that's we have these skinny zombies dam near on the verge of death they call spinners. Yuk I would never give a dime to half the girls who have been reviewed disgusting the spinners should be paying us not the other way around.

    Been in the hobby for 13 years an never wasted my money on zombie.
    Different looks for different tastes. I find "spinners" very attractive overall. I prefer the term "bohemian" to spinner--sounds more sophisticated. I will agree with you on the drugged out type-not my thing. A bohemian girls can be a lot of fun! I have had many relationships with beautiful ladies which had eating disorders. I always tried to help them and NEVER encourage their illness but deep down I find it super hot. Based on many experiences the best DT BJs are from bulimic girls. They have no gag reflex. Of course everyone is different but overall I have found the above to be true.

    If you are referring to the meth-mouth type I agree 100%.

    Stay safe gentleman and happy hunting.

    --The Ghost.

  14. #22655

    Altamonte newbie

    Hi all,

    I have been a silent reader of this forum for last few years. And thanks you all guys I have able dream safe and best.

    Recently checking a new profile. Did anyone tried to contact or dreamt her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/83943498

    Thanks all.

  15. #22654

    The only reason I haven't retired

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    This has become a shit show. There is no variety, no where to advertise and we are now at their mercy. It take them e days because theoretically phones are blowing up.
    I feel your pain brother.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails QpFDdn.jpg‎   UMkgDu.jpg‎   Ygwya7.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape