Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 29370
-
06-16-22 18:22 #18840Senior Member

Posts: 66Sweets
So there I was today, sitting at Arby's eating my lunch. Sadly I did not have time to pay a visit to Sweets. But, I noticed an old man carrying in what looked like a good size load of groceries. I thought to myself. Now there's a smooth operator. Bet that old fart has more fun in there than anybody! Lololol Some day I want to be the old dog with tricks up my sleeve. Lolol.
-
06-16-22 18:11 #18839Senior Member

Posts: 187Yes it was red bean few years ago.
Originally Posted by BigHappy04
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 13:17 #18838Senior Member

Posts: 153Sweet Spa
Sweet removed thier google listing a few months back but if you google "Sweet Spa Indianapolis" they show up on several other sites.
Originally Posted by BigHappy04
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 13:03 #18837Senior Member

Posts: 65Coco
If it's the same one who used to be there she's probably in her 50's.
Originally Posted by DL3522
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 12:32 #18836Senior Member

Posts: 86A&A is reliable for a descent massage and a handshake. I am pretty sure it is the same two older ladies there. One of friendly, the other generally grumpy. Has there been a change in the last 6 months?
Originally Posted by DaveRue
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 12:16 #18835Senior Member

Posts: 129Is there a new lady at Best? The MT that replaced the long standing one, was not great at massage or easy on the eyes?
Originally Posted by DaveRue
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 10:55 #18834Senior Member

Posts: 500She's not young, but definitely not in the granny category. Probably late 30's early 40's. Thin with B's and as an added bonus. The elusive shaved kitty, which is nice. Great attitude makes it more enjoyable.
Originally Posted by DL3522
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 10:21 #18833Senior Member

Posts: 542Spread the love
Here are a couple places that are not getting attention.
A and A massage on the NW side by Costco. Clean place nice ladies.
Best massage in speedway kinda across from the "big" appliance shop. Little building.
Have fun and be safe.
Dave.
-
06-16-22 10:12 #18832Regular Member

Posts: 3Info on Coco
Any Description of her? I'm tired of getting the grannys.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 09:03 #18831Regular Member

Posts: 9Sweet any other name?
Is Sweet also called Red Bean on rubmap? Can't find Sweet's info anywhere and I'd like to call ahead.
-
06-16-22 07:07 #18830Senior Member

Posts: 62Spot on. I've done it a few times. It has it's moments, but you need to go in with realistic expectations. Here in Indy, they're probably not going to touch each other (something I like to see), and their boundaries well generally be the same as in a single session (covered vs BBBJ). Most girls here have been hesitant to do double bjs (no swapping spit).
Originally Posted by DonutHole90
[View Original Post]
If you have the time and means, go to NYC and do this. Actually threesome experience at the right places, where the girls are happy and enthusiastic to do all of the above.
-
06-16-22 00:08 #18829Senior Member

Posts: 99Meh?
Whether or not it is worth it is subjective, so I'll give you a rundown of what to expect.
Originally Posted by VirtualTripod
[View Original Post]
1. price for the time is at least doubled, in some cases I have seen more than double. Often times a minimum of 1 hour. Expect to pay at least $. 2.
2. Expected tip is often double. The girls will be splitting the tip and will be still expecting to make about the same amount for the time each. Expect to pay at least. 8 for standard HE (2 x. 4) upwards of $$ for FS.
3. 4-hands may not be available most of the time, either due to not enough girls working or because they are too busy. Show up at off hours at otherwise busy shops for best chances.
4. Having 2 ladies in the room for the massage can lead to more fun options at the end of the massage, use your imagination here.
I have done 4-hands a couple times. It was an interesting experience, but not one I think I took more from for the price compared to a normal session. If you are a regular at a shop, and it is dead for a moment, you might get an upgrade to 4-hands without paying the house fee, LOL.
-
06-15-22 21:14 #18828Regular Member

Posts: 3New at Daily
Back to one of my favorite spots was greeted by a new girl named Amy attractive 35-40 with very nice curves. Led me to the room and I handed over the $60 for the hour as they usually give a good massage and this time was no different Amy gives an excellent massage. After the flip she went straight for Mr happy and gave me a nice slow stroke that got me hard as a rock but today I was wanting a little bit more and negotiated a CBJ. I was not disappointed Amy performed like a champ! After she cleaned me up and finished out the hour with a great foot massage. Left $120 and was out the door. I'll be back.
-
06-15-22 17:56 #18827Senior Member

Posts: 500Coco at the court
Went to Keystone Ct / black peony / black rose this morning and drew Coco. I'd seen her a few times before in the past and always had a good time. This morning didn't disappoint. I wasn't there for a massage so that part didn't last long. Started with BBBJ then added a cover and went to town with her sideways on the bed while I stood and pounded away. 40/120.
Aj8.
-
06-15-22 14:04 #18826Senior Member

Posts: 314 Hands Massage
I have a couple questions fellow hobbyist, For those that have experienced it.
1. Is a 4 hands massage worth it?
2. If it is any suggestions on best place to book?









Reply With Quote






