Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 930 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 809 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 13936
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9316

    Not if this helps but

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisort  [View Original Post]
    Anyone saw Gia Rose?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jia8-

    She can do video verification.
    I reached out to her when I was in Vegas. She seemed cool and was engaging. Sent me a private pic. Just a hunch but she seems legit and I'm sure you'll have time. She's on my "Must see list " .

  2. #9315
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeHold  [View Original Post]
    They have already gone back to their old model. I'm surprised it lasted 2 whole days. 66/ week payable only in bitcoin. Who could have seen that experiment failing LOL.
    I wonder if they saw a huge drop in hits to their site and nobody paying those ridiculous rates. If they had been smart and made it reasonably priced and provided a sensible way to pay it might have worked. But they got greedy. Hell, I'd pay 10 bucks a month. I wouldn't need it every month so I'd just pay as I needed it.

  3. #9314
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic666  [View Original Post]
    Any advice for the best sites (STG, Tryst, etc.) for outcall? Not looking for anything special, just a decent chance for a response. Not looking for a porn star either, happy with average and reliable, thanks.
    I'd say TER Then try PD. Use their search function and have at it. ,. Good luck and have fun.

  4. #9313

    Visiting this weekend

    Any advice for the best sites (STG, Tryst, etc.) for outcall? Not looking for anything special, just a decent chance for a response. Not looking for a porn star either, happy with average and reliable, thanks.

  5. #9312

  6. #9311

    Gia Rose_

    Anyone saw Gia Rose?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jia8-

    She can do video verification.

  7. #9310
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedPaladin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen here before? She legit?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lolliepop
    350 hr with a nice gut? Awesome LOL.

  8. #9309

    Inactive

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisort  [View Original Post]
    Anyone saw Chloe?

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloecharpentier#availability.

    Any recommendations for blonde? 20's, natural tits.
    Chloe might be inactive, this girl on the other hand was active yesterday. Not a recommendation, just to show you an active account that fits what you are looking for.

    https://tryst.link/escort/brittney-bentley

  9. #9308

    Chloe Charpentier

    Anyone saw Chloe?

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloecharpentier#availability.

    Any recommendations for blonde? 20's, natural tits.

  10. #9307
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumshot19  [View Original Post]
    I also sent a message telling him, "Me ruv you rong time."
    LMAO!

    😂.

    Hilarious!

  11. #9306

    Anyone know her?

    Anyone seen here before? She legit?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lolliepop

  12. #9305
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 27
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumshot19  [View Original Post]
    I also sent a message telling him, "Me ruv you rong time."
    This is awesome!

  13. #9304

    Can't wait! Next week!

    Alright fellas, will be in town next week, can't get here fast enough, poker and mongering LOL. Been trying to narrow down who I'm going to hunt for a dream and just have a few more links if anyone has taken a dive. Again any info is appreciated! Hopefully I can have time to get 2 dreams while I'm there. Again will definitely post a review for each one, staying at the lux.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...2aaf4d7a41da78

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7025002504

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7028052910#.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7257450742

  14. #9303
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #9302

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoSdrkScrts  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Holly and I had a blast. She's hot and was great time. She didn't seemed drugged out to me and had full PSE experienced that the only thing that was covered was the roof over the hotel room. She's back on the east coast to get her dog and will be back into couple of weeks.
    I already said it's probably someone that looks a lot like her. The girl I met was on Trop wearing an orange bodysuit and she is not like the other reviews here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape