Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 591 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 641 691 1091 1591 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 26419
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17569

    Smelly bottom and rushed pathetic performance

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito20  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/583527639820

    Wondering if she worth it thanks advance.
    Comes to town every so often. Seen her at an apartment once and then later on at a notel. I did not repeat on purpose. She just had different pics and number. Performance and hygiene are a major concern.

  2. #17568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 247
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAl  [View Original Post]
    Set up appt. Easy communication. Then ghosted as I was parked out front. The local neighbors we're eyeing me closely and some scary street people were eying my car as well.
    Ghosted me to, use to be so reliable.

  3. #17567

    Anybody seen her

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/583527639820

    Wondering if she worth it thanks advance.

  4. #17566

  5. #17565

    Rayna

    Set up appt. Easy communication. Then ghosted as I was parked out front. The local neighbors we're eyeing me closely and some scary street people were eying my car as well.

  6. #17564

    Lily and girl

    Does anyone have any info on these two girls? https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/767474858817 and https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/917796921119 also any recommendations I can get for clean escort girls. Please.

  7. #17563

    Recommendation and confirmation

    Can I get info on these two girls. Are they real? https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/767474858817 and https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/917796921119 and does anyone know any decent girls that are clean and good hygiene please. Hopefully I'll hear from someone about this topic soon today. Thank you.

  8. #17562

    Reese

    Reese's recent pictures look rough. Put some makeup on those spots girl! Reason enough to stay away for the rest of us I think.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/342048852977

  9. #17561

    Picture

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNow2005  [View Original Post]
    I reached out and she wants a personal picture for verification. That's a deal breaker for me.
    Always given a fake one.

  10. #17560
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioButt1  [View Original Post]
    First post. I have two UTR girls either for trade of other utr's or something else. Inbox.
    Post some body pics. We're in an era now where too many brag about 4/10's.

  11. #17559

    I tried

    I reached out and she wants a personal picture for verification. That's a deal breaker for me.

  12. #17558
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiobutt1  [View Original Post]
    First post. I have two UTR girls either for trade of other utr's or something else. Inbox.
    Try Facebook Marketplace.

  13. #17557
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Nothing in CCAP that would indicate that. FB page has fairly recent postings.

    HS.
    Yeah, that was my bad. I didn't know that she was let out because of Covid.

  14. #17556

    UTR x 2

    First post. I have two UTR girls either for trade of other utr's or something else. Inbox.

  15. #17555

    Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this gal? Impressions??

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...f/928078656600
    I've seen her recently. She looks exactly like her pics, everything covered, reasonable rates, no bullshit.

    If you don't mind the everything covered part, I'd say she worth a visit. I personally plan to see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape