Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 9222
-
06-19-22 08:26 #6687Senior Member

Posts: 539Wyp
Maybe I should get on WYP. Damn!
Originally Posted by SplitIt
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-22 19:54 #6686Senior Member

Posts: 69Thanks
Thanks for the info man. And I will definitely report when things go further.
Originally Posted by KyMike53
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 21:06 #6685Senior Member

Posts: 1138Queenliz102
Been chatting with this one off and on while she was in Lexington and now she's up here but I've not been able to land her.
Has anyone had any luck?
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-12e2c5540b52
-
06-17-22 16:10 #6684Senior Member

Posts: 186Kai (WYP)
I have not met her but communicated with her quite some time ago and she then disappeared. I am talking with her again and hoping to set something up. She appears very real. Hope to hear how your date goes.
Originally Posted by SplitIt
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 09:02 #6683Senior Member

Posts: 2246Anastasiarosie
Wonder if you get to close to smell this rose will you get stuck by a thorn? Fresh account. Mutual pleasures. Visiting. Suspicious.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-978e23e6d3b6
-
06-17-22 02:23 #6682Senior Member

Posts: 69Kai (WYP)
Hey guys, I did the usual search and found nothing. I have a date set up with this little hottie, just wanted to know if anyone had any experience. Any info would be great. Thanks.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...jr2y35vyV3b61r
-
06-16-22 09:42 #6681Senior Member

Posts: 45Nursing Assistant. State Tested Nurse Aide.
Originally Posted by MikeJones1313
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 09:00 #6680Senior Member

Posts: 45Confusedbr4 t. Sdm
Any info on her.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=70969411
-
06-16-22 07:10 #6679Senior Member

Posts: 186What does STNA stand for?
Originally Posted by Zeotch2
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 23:56 #6678Senior Member

Posts: 196DesirableEnthusiast
Had a go around with her for a while three years ago. Was a UC student, now an STNA.
Told her I didn't do allowances, PPM usually consisted of paying for bills, hair, nails, dinner, and sometimes cash. Damage usually around $$.
Only issue I had was her boobs were the least firm I've even felt. Once the bra came off, they jiggled like Jello that hadn't fully set.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-7b454a4b3054
-
06-15-22 13:59 #6677Senior Member

Posts: 251Imperfectly perfect
I can't see the profile but is she a platinum blonde. Former stripper?? From the NKY area??
Originally Posted by SixtyNineX10
[View Original Post]
If so, then I can profile some info from when I hung out with her.
-
06-15-22 12:11 #6676Senior Member

Posts: 1897Update for 6-15-22
Ket: is Kat, crypto-scammer or Kenyan pic seller? I can't tell. Profile says 'Asian' but pic says curvy white chick.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-134a46a2751b
GorgeousBeauty: pic seller trying to get money via cashapp.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-484d34c1bffc
LusciousQueen: classic crypto-scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-2373a749aa7f
WittyHeiress: classic crypto-scammer, stolen pic? Says her name is Windsor and sent me a voip number.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-7fe8e45cb30f
CuteMiss: offered to send me pics and videos. Blocked me when I declined. Likely a Kenyan pic seller.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-899e183153f2
Sydney: engages and talks nice but wants no sex, online only. Turned really nasty when I declined. Almost like two people or a guy pretending to be a woman.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-262ffca55d1d
BAM
-
06-14-22 16:37 #6675Senior Member

Posts: 90Imperfectly Perfect
Seems familiar to me, but I can't seem to remember what the story is? Anyone have info. And you can PM me as well. Thanks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-04450daea55e
-
06-14-22 08:47 #6674Senior Member

Posts: 2246Anythingbutkaren
They are back. Real. Package deal only. Last interaction with them a while back they wanted 700+ ppm to split between themselves. Dinner. Drinks. Fun. Never took them up on threesome. They disappeared before could dive in this sugar bowl. Just noticed they are on SA again. No other info available. Good luck.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-f3184830acf0
-
06-13-22 15:35 #6673Senior Member

Posts: 1897Short Update 6-13-22
Hunny_Bunny26: same as Americansweetheart below. 6-13-22 contacted me by text: started at 400 and slowly dropped to 200 bidding against herself. Did NOT insist on upfront gas money, repeat profile. Lots of reviews under Americansweetheart. Mixed to good. PM me for more info or copies of the old reviews.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-17a6330b21ae
Americansweetheart:
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-5c935136716b
EllieBird3344: UPDATE: gave me number of previous scammer named StephanieBird637 since blocked, Using stolen pictures:
https://www.instagram.com/sapharic LA based twitch person.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-475eb1011355
WarmGeek: UPDATE: approached me then blocked me. Using pictures of Aidra Fox: https://twitter.com/xAIDRAFOXx/statu...34013362266113.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-b21bc473c632
WarmSinger: Lazy classic crypto-scammer, wants long-lasting guanxi! Asian hands will recognize the expression. Stolen pics: https://www.listal.com/viewimage/25135211; https://www.listal.com/laura-theresa/pictures There is a second "WarmSinger" who is a rough looking 35+ woman who is likely real.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-88fcf8c881c5
BAM.











Reply With Quote




