Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 26413
-
06-17-22 10:05 #17563Regular Member

Posts: 2Recommendation and confirmation
Can I get info on these two girls. Are they real? https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/767474858817 and https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/917796921119 and does anyone know any decent girls that are clean and good hygiene please. Hopefully I'll hear from someone about this topic soon today. Thank you.
-
06-16-22 18:29 #17562Senior Member

Posts: 221Reese
Reese's recent pictures look rough. Put some makeup on those spots girl! Reason enough to stay away for the rest of us I think.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/342048852977
-
06-16-22 17:09 #17561Senior Member

Posts: 98Picture
Always given a fake one.
Originally Posted by JustNow2005
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 16:24 #17560Senior Member

Posts: 875Post some body pics. We're in an era now where too many brag about 4/10's.
Originally Posted by RadioButt1
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 15:21 #17559Senior Member

Posts: 60I tried
I reached out and she wants a personal picture for verification. That's a deal breaker for me.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 13:11 #17558Senior Member

Posts: 2814Try Facebook Marketplace.
Originally Posted by Radiobutt1
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 10:45 #17557Senior Member

Posts: 435Yeah, that was my bad. I didn't know that she was let out because of Covid.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 09:28 #17556Regular Member

Posts: 1UTR x 2
First post. I have two UTR girls either for trade of other utr's or something else. Inbox.
-
06-16-22 09:12 #17555Regular Member

Posts: 10Ari
I've seen her recently. She looks exactly like her pics, everything covered, reasonable rates, no bullshit.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
If you don't mind the everything covered part, I'd say she worth a visit. I personally plan to see her again.
-
06-15-22 22:54 #17554Senior Member

Posts: 299Skin sores
A lot of that comes from them picking at themselves when they are high or sick.
Originally Posted by DarkHalf
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 22:33 #17553Senior Member

Posts: 26Mmmm
I've only seen it the one time and it came as a surprise to both of us so I don't believe this is a regular feature. Perhaps it's iPhones and the same phone carrier. I don't for a second doubt that the apps can obtain our information but there's something more to this because they all don't do it.
Originally Posted by MisterMister1
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 18:51 #17552Senior Member

Posts: 37Questionable
If a girl is charging 250 and up, she shouldn't have any nasty habits. If she does, she's delusional and deserves to be ghosted. That's literally the main / best reason to stick with high end escorts IMO.
Originally Posted by OildaleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 18:49 #17551Senior Member

Posts: 299
-
06-15-22 18:48 #17550Senior Member

Posts: 733Bedbug bites another possibility.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 18:46 #17549Senior Member

Posts: 37Yes
They all do this unless you're paying a monthly subscription fee uninterrupted. Anyone texting working girls from their real phone number is playing with fire imo. Some can and will blackmail you etc.
Originally Posted by JustNow2005
[View Original Post]
Mongers like to think some of them are our friends, they're not. Trust none of them and wrap it up. Any girl asking for personal info, do not patronize. Not worth it.











Reply With Quote





